• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OWNED! 18 Year Old Tool NOT the Father of Jamie Lynn Spears Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, I got all that beat. Check this one out. It's a Maury Top Ten Moment.

It's got it all. The Cheating Wife! Cheating with the brother! Baby could be the uncle's! Just wait til you see what happens next!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k5sn15tERo

DOUBLE EDIT: DarkKnight's is pretty close to this one, but this one is involving brothers, not best friends.

Oh, and as fun as it is to watch, it's a good sign that our society is falling apart. Fun!

Skiptastic said:
Oh, and as fun as it is to watch, it's a good sign that our society is falling apart. Fun!

with the writers strike still in effect, we have to turn to real world events to entertain and amuse.

You know this thread should serve as an important lesson to both guys and girls:

Always do the BUTT!!! Always! It's the only way to be 100% sure!

Teh Hamburglar said:
with the writers strike still in effect, we have to turn to real world events to entertain and amuse.

I wish we would turn to real world events and realize things are falling to shit. The television is the opiate of the masses now. Kill your God, kill your TV.

JimiNutz

Banned
As DarkJediKnight wisely put it, if you're lucky enough to bang a 16 year old for the love of God make sure you ram her ass.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CajoleJuice said:
fez7em.gif
:lol :lol :lol
LKBaP is right, POTY.

DarkJediKnight said:
You know this thread should serve as an important lesson to both guys and girls:

Pound the ass from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

my friends and i always had sex with guys when we was 16 years old in highschool. Just because she can get a fix and you guys can't, doesn't mean she's the spawn of satan.

But, shes pregnant by a totally different person then her boyfriend. Jesus. :lol

Wanace

topsyturvy said:
my friends and i always had sex with guys when we was 16 years old in highschool. Just because she can get a fix and you guys can't, doesn't mean she's the spawn of satan.

But, shes pregnant by a totally different person then her boyfriend. Jesus. :lol

Must....resist.....quoting....tag.....

:lol Epic Win.

You know. I really didn't care that much that she got pregnant at 16 and if it was someone in her age range. I guess part of the blame is on "us" for jumping to conclusions that the father is that 19 y/o guy...which was kind of "okay". But if it's someone older and on the set of Zoey...yikes.

topsyturvy said:

The thing I find horrible about this is not the sex at 16, most girls have sex at 16 now, not getting pregnant at 16(that just makes her dumb bitch), but that there is a probability that the kid could be an executive of her show who's probably in there 30's.

aoi tsuki

DarkJediKnight said:

i can't think about anal after watching a girl on the can.

To comment directly to your post, that method isn't 100% because she can still go from ass to vag.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
good, Zoey 101 is easily the worst show on Nick.

Dan Schneider is the executive producer of that show as well as iCarly and Drake and Josh.

yankeeforever2 said:
The thing I find horrible about this is not the sex at 16, most girls have sex at 16 now, not getting pregnant at 16(that just makes her dumb bitch), but that there is a probability that the kid could be an executive of her show who's probably in there 30's.
wait, the fucking executive producer of:

drake and josh
all that
kenan and kel
the amanda show
100 good deeds of eddie mcdeab
joey 101
clarissa explains it all
Pete and Pete
hey dude
salute your shorts
weinerville
secret world of alex mack
icarli
tiena
cousin skeeter
the journey of allen strange
and hey dude?????

might have shaboinked jamie spears?????????????

awwww shit, if thats the case, i suggest looking at all those cast members for each of those shows, since they had equally beautiful girls. Jesus christ thats a goldmine. :lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom