• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shin'en bringing ASW's Family Tennis SP (Wii U eShop) to NA & EU (Jan 15th, 5$/€)

https://twitter.com/ShinenGames/status/553198853479223296

We will release Arc System Works 'Family Tennis SP' on #WiiU #eShop on January 15th! Price 4.99USD/4.99€. Smash away!

http://familytennis.shinen.com/

screen03.jpg

screen05.jpg

WHAT?! o_O

This is a first for them. I guess since ASW has been publishing their games in Japan, they wanted to return the favor?

Takao

Banned
If you added some AA to Hot Shots Tennis on PSP, I think it might look better than that. Of course this is only a small, budget release.

Ridley327

If you added some AA to Hot Shots Tennis on PSP, I think it might look better than that. Of course this is only a small, budget release.

It's so weird to see such bad 3D graphics from them after how stunning GGXrd is. Different budgets and priorities, I know, but yeesh.

Dunkley

Well it looks better than The Letter so I can't say it's the worst, and it comes in at a 5 buck price after all. I bet it's okay in motion though as long as the gameplay is entertaining enough.

VLiberty

W-what

I'm genuinely curious about how publishing works in this case. I mean: why not ASW themselves and why Shin'en, of all.

krizzx

This...doesn't look very appealing as is. What exactly do you do in this game besides play Tennis?

How it controls it's the important thing. i don't think Nintendo gave the correct treatment in this aspect to Wii Sports Tennis.

The multiplayer is a really fun time but to think Grand Slam Tennis controls better and that came years and years ago is quite disapointing.

I only played the 3DS baseball one, and it was... awful. Don't have high hopes for this, but glad to see Shin'en branching out I guess? Anything that brings them success is A-OK by me.

Top Bottom