• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot Thread

OraleeWey

Can we get a screenshot thread?

Rules, only post 2 screenshots maximum per post. You must mention what platform and if you have any mods that alter visuals. All platforms, any resolution. Show your amazing screenshots!

Sophia

Sure, I'll start. PC version running at 2560x1080 on highest settings. No visual altering mods.

screenshot9wxsvk.png

screenshot12tzsq2.png

Hastati

Wow. It really does look a lot better than the original!!

Gonna wait a few months for things to stabilize a bit and then jump in.

The Dude

r8kTWQ.jpg

Just had this on my phone for my buddy the other day, but no major graphics mods yet... Running on my epson 5040ub. 130 inches.

newsguy

r8kTWQ.jpg

Just had this on my phone for my buddy the other day, but no major graphics mods yet... Running on my epson 5040ub. 130 inches.

The 5040 is the 4k faker right? How do you like it? I have a Sony HW40ES and it's a great 1080 projector, but I'd like to know more about the 5040 considering how expensive 4K front projection remains

The Dude

The 5040 is the 4k faker right? How do you like it? I have a Sony HW40ES and it's a great 1080 projector, but I'd like to know more about the 5040 considering how expensive 4K front projection remains

Absolutely fantastic man, I don't know how epson did it but this is as close to 4k as one can get for the price. Best 3000 bucks I ever spent, there are times I'm sort of not believing what I'm seeing for how good it looks.

Like most said on avs, pretty much youre not gonna see a major difference with true 4k. This thing is pretty mind losing, tons of options and movies are to die for

I took a bunch but they're really ugly on PC, really hard to get any good ones.

Here's the implementation of DoF, 1080p max settings.

SsVDXYW.jpg

fST7kU6.jpg

newsguy

Absolutely fantastic man, I don't know how epson did it but this is as close to 4k as one can get for the price. Best 3000 bucks I ever spent, there are times I'm sort of not believing what I'm seeing for how good it looks.

Like most said on avs, pretty much youre not gonna see a major difference with true 4k. This thing is pretty mind losing, tons of options and movies are to die for

Wow! Yeah I hear great things on AVS. If I could find a buyer for the Sony I would jump on this right away. If not, Ill save and maybe upgrade early next year.

The Dude

Wow! Yeah I hear great things on AVS. If I could find a buyer for the Sony I would jump on this right away. If not, Ill save and maybe upgrade early next year.

Yea it's worth it if you can get one man. I was skeptical at first as I was running a BenQ 2050 which I really loved, but once i got my epson and started running 4k thru it I was blown away. And the thing is no matter how good of a pic I can take it still doesn't do it justice as if you were sitting there. But yea man for the price it's well worth it, hope you can snag one sometime

I had to replay the opening sequence so many times due to mod conflicts. Every time I see it I get annoyed now. lol

Game actually looks better than I thought it would on PC.

Bizukah

Neo Member
It looks like how we remember it looking, not how it actually looked. Vanilla Skyrim hasn't aged as well as you'd think.

This is probably the biggest takeaway. When I first started it up I was like "uh so there's godrays now..."

but compared to old skyrim you can clearly see the differences. I'm lovin' it so far.

I really like how this game looks. I find the low poly models and poorer textures endearing. I like when a videogame looks like a videogame.

Just got to the
Forgotten Vale
. Had to take a couple shots of my misty surroundings.

lAVm8z6.jpg

bA7o88K.jpg

Just a couple grabs on Xbox One. No mods installed yet.

Took one really quick on the way to embershard mines. Forgot what button takes away the UI.

SAbtbP7.jpg[

Edit: What's the best website to host pictures? Color looks dull compared to screenshot in my folder.

Top Bottom