• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot Thread

GHG

Gold Member
Took one really quick on the way to embershard mines. Forgot what button takes away the UI.

SAbtbP7.jpg[

Edit: What's the best website to host pictures? Color looks dull compared to screenshot in my folder.

Use abload.

And what bow is that?

Had a feeling it would be a mod lol!

Looks great, perfectly suited for my current playthrough where I'm going all out with archery.

You can also change the distance arrows hit and sounds of the bow as well. It's definitely one of my favorite mods as an archer.

Someone get to Blackreach already, I wanna see how it looks.
I can go back tomorrow if I remember to do so. Was just there for part of a Dawnguard quest and I need to go back for some others.

Edit: made myself a reminder to take some screenshots there lol

Well well well!

It's brighter than I remember. Hope I'll have reason to check it out some day. For now... PS4 stays losing.

Thanks again!
Yeah it's definitely a bit brighter, but not in a "someone turned on the lights" kind of way. The glow feels more natural, and there aren't swatches of inky black areas that are nearly impossible to see anything in haha. Overall it looks really lovely.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Game is so wonderfully atmospheric. I love it.

Running on a pretty entry-level PC with a few mods on (Realistic Water, Reshade). Also trying the HRTF mod which is pretty immersive. Great stuff.

I gotta say I love the DOF feature they added is awesome and makes for some interesting shots. I'll have to play around with it some more before I post any though.

Fruitster

What mods are those? playing this on PC for the first time.

The armours are Lustmord vampire armour and Tembtra Thief armour. Neither have been ported to SSE yet, but Tembtra works fine from original Skyrim. Lustmord took a bit of work to get working.

Hair is SG hair pack 350. That isn't on Nexus however, I had to google search for that one.

The vampire eyes are 'better vampire eyes and fangs' - also original skyrim.

To keep the human face as a vampire, you need to go to the following folder - data>textures>actors>character>female.

Then copy these two files - femalehead.dds and femalehead_msn.dds. Rename the copies to - femaleheadvampire.dds and femaleheadvampire_msn.dds. When your become a vampire, your character face will stay normal except for the eyes.

Top Bottom