• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skyrim: Special Edition - Mods Thread: Thomas the Tank Engine Strikes Back

Lowmelody

Nexus login server being down through out the day is killing me! I'm too used to just turbo clicking mods like an obsessed madman.

Is there any way to manually download a mod and then have Nexus install from that file with the mod options as if you had downloaded through the NMM link?

When I try to do that, NMM imports it and it shows in the list, but when I activate it it just throws all optional .esp into the data folder without showing me the optional files and their descriptions, screenshots and so on.

Abhor

Any opinions on this Celtic Music Mod? Gonna get it anyway when NMM stops being a donk, but to those that have it, how is it?

This is one of those music mods that actually fit Skyrim, and it doesn't replace the already good vanilla soundtrack.

Nexus login server being down through out the day is killing me! I'm too used to just turbo clicking mods like an obsessed madman.

Is there any way to manually download a mod and then have Nexus install from that file with the mod options as if you had downloaded through the NMM link?

When I try to do that, NMM imports it and it shows in the list, but when I activate it it just throws all optional .esp into the data folder without showing me the optional files and their descriptions, screenshots and so on.

After downloading a mod manually, you can just cut and paste it into /Nexus Mod Manager/Skyrim Special Edition/Mods. You'll need to restart NMM if it's already open. If a mod is just dumping all optionals its probably not setup with a FOMOD to have a scripted install, so you'll need to handle it manually.

Pretty much.

I set out to mod the game today so I could play it tomorrow. I got 2 mods installed...

Constant server pulls after if took an hour to register.

In their defence this was probably the worst day to start modding for whatever reason. It's been pretty rock solid since the SE launch.

I hope they get whatever is wrong with NMM sorted soon

I have my Verdant .ini settings at:

iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=15
iMinGrassSize=50

and have set my shadow quality from Ultra to High and I'm still getting dips to as low as mid-30s. Verdant is amazing looking, but it's really not worth all of the headaches at the moment

In their defence this was probably the worst day to start modding for whatever reason. It's been pretty rock solid since the SE launch.

I hope they get whatever is wrong with NMM sorted soon

I have my Verdant .ini settings at:

iMinGrassSize=50

and have set my shadow quality from Ultra to High and I'm still getting dips to as low as mid-30s. Verdant is amazing looking, but it's really not worth all of the headaches at the moment

Sounds like you have SFO installed too. Combined they're a framerate killer. I even followed the new instructions and edited the SFO .ini and it still as some framerate issues, albeit a lot less.

Either that or its because you hVe grass size set to 50 and he even recommends no lower than 60.

Not liking the current Vivid Weathers on PC. There is so much haze/fog/ whatever it is that SE brings that causes so much of that.

rezn0r

I've still got a lot of testing to do, but I have over 160 installed mods for Skyrim and I almost everyone I consider essential because of how I modded Skyrim.

You're the dude I was hunting for in past threads (half joking).

Seriously I respect the effort you put into it, I'd beg you for your mod list if the SE didn't come out, and now I'm saying please, once you're finished, give us a list of mods you think are well worth it and used yourself.

I love this thread, I loved the original game's thread, but sometimes due to time it's awesome to see a list of a bunch of mods used together and liked by someone (edit: who knows what they're doing).

Well, I did it. I finally made Skyrim on the Xbox One crash often in Whiterun. Or freeze. I guess it's my fault cause I went heavy on the mods but I feel like Open Cities is causing the most problems. Is there anything I can do or am I done for?

Alright, as promised here is my how to post on getting the visuals and performance that are seen in my screenshots. Now I want to preface this with a bit of honesty. I don't know what on earth causes it but there are still some places out in the wild that cause fps dips. I only encounter it in the most dense parts of forests so far and some very weird and specific spots that just don't make sense but the framerate only ever falls to 55 in those occasions. I will continue to test and figure out what causes it and will update this post when/if I do. Please share any performance tips with me if you end up using this guide!

30760126356_0fc72645e7_o.png

30708229851_7fa957b24a_o.png

30495806940_057a93be3b_o.png

30760131726_0df1552cec_o.png

You can see more here.

So, I thought it might be useful to someone if I made a post with all my settings, mods, tweaks and whatnot that I used to reach a solid performance with the visual fidelity that you see in my photos if you have the same rig as me.

Now, I generally test every mod that I download immediately after downloading it unless it is something small then I might test two or three small ones at a time. But this means that I do a whole lot of testing lol. Every single time I test I look for drops in framerate and other anomalies. I always take the exact same rout which is a loop around the mountain that you are facing as soon as you exit the inn in Riverwood. I always start a new save with alternate start mod where it starts you off at that inn and take a left and make my way around. I do this no matter what, even if I just tweaked an .ini setting or deactivated/reactivated a mod. There are spots throughout this rout that are very heavy fps hitters and I make sure I visit each one every time to see if anything has improved or worsened.

Please note that this means that I haven't tested a bloated save file. I only know that from a fresh start with this set up things work fine.

My Specs
I have a 60Hz 3440x1440 21:9 monitor
GTX 1080 FTW
i5 6600k
16 gigs of ram

Here are the mods that I have installed so far. This post is meant to grow over time and I will add to it if and when I test more mods and am able to still keep performance stable.

5UHHSdT.png

I'll try to describe each mod and why I like it as best as I can so far and let you know what I think is essential.

QOL​

Alternate Start - This is a must have for mod testing for me at least. It enables me to start a fresh save very quickly and straight to the spot I needed every time.

Unread Books Glow SSE - Didn't know how much I would appreciate this mod till I saw it in action and used it. Just trust me and try it.

Ars Metallica - Smithing Enhancement - Skyrim's smithing was already good but it felt like it could use just a bit more. This is the logical direction that I would think the smithing would go in a sequel. Fills in some of the gaps that made you think, "Why can't I do this?"

Sound
True 3D Sound for Headphones - Binaural audio and imo the best overall and most immediate non visual difference I've experienced so far, what this brings to the table is astonishing especially when mixed with the other audio mods. IMO the most important sound mod of all if you are using headphones.

Immersive Sounds Compendium - Made by a Lazy gaffer and adds so much more realism by replacing much of the vanilla sounds such as walking with armor and drawing weapons etc that the title of the mod is spot on.

Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul - Really gives the sounds depth.

Lucidity Sound FX SSE - Fills in most of the gaps that the other sound mods might have missed.

Visual Immersion
Better than Nando's - Now I just wish I could kick them. :/

Cutting Room Floor - Imagine if Skyrim had a developers cut.

Detailed 2K terrain texture with parallax effect - Adds a nice bit of Lod to distance objects and terrain.

Enhanced Blood Textures SSE - I usually don't go for gore mods but this really does ad to the realism a fair bit if you enable the smaller wounds and blood spatter while installing.

Immersive Laundry - Such a simple addition that adds more immersion and realism than you realize. So much so that this is actually one of my favorites and something that I, believe it or not, think is essential.

JK's Riverwood - Adds so much detail and extra goodies to Riverwood while respecting the setting. I would even go so far to say it enhances it quite a bit. I've taken several pictures of it if the mod page isn't enough for you.

JK's Whiterun - JK has apparently done most if not all cities in Skyrim and is working on porting them all to the SE. At the time of this post he has only ported these two so far which is a blessing and a curse because they are awesome and because I have come to the point that I don't even want to visit a new city for the first time in the SE without it being modded by JK... :/

Nordic Snow (aka HD Snow Texture) - Dude who made it lives in Norway and wanted the world to know what real snow looks like. It's awesome, way better than vanilla.

Point The Way - Almost didn't add this one but decided to give it a try since I like playing without a compass.

HD Road Signs - 2K and 4K - 4K version - Complements Point the way.

Realistic Water Two - Best water mod so far IMO. Even has foam!

RUSTIC WINDOWS - I honestly never thought that I would ever see windows that looked this good in Skyrim. Adds a really nice looking texture to the glass in windows that plays really well with light and really enhances the godrays that can break your immersion pretty easily normally if you follow their source back to the vanilla windows.

Skyrim 2017 Textures - Don't let the weird title confuse you. These textures are like magic. I have no clue how he makes them have the 3D effect that they do. The IQ is amazing, best I've seen so far. The best thing about these textures though is that they really mask the bare patches of earth extremely well. From far away they blend in with the flora and up close, like I said, they have this amazing almost 3D effect that will make it much harder to break your immersion. Absolutely essential IMO.

Skyrim Flora Overhaul SE - Adds many new varieties of trees and flora and enhances vanilla flavors as well. What I really like about this is tall pines it adds to the distant lod. Really makes the forests feel larger and more realistic. The only thing that I don't like about it is that it leaves too many patches of bare ground uncovered which normally wouldn't be a big deal if the ground/grass texture wasn't flat. Thankfully our next mod solves this issue immensely.

Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin - Verdant is just plain amazing. As a permaculturalist and community garden manager who spends a lot of time working outdoors with plants this is IMO the most realistic of the two flora mods (and any other that is out for that matter) that I have installed so far. The variety and ground cover that this mod provides is spot on. I am working in a prairie at the moment and let me tell you this mod IMO does a better job at what it sets out to do (grass atm) than SFO (both trees, grass and bushes). It's just a good thing that we don't have to pick one or the other! If you have read horror stories about the fps performance of SFO combined with Verdan or are having issues yourself then skip ahead to the Tweaks section where I explain how I got a stable framerate with both.

Skyrim SE improved Puddles - I mean, just look at the pics of some of the pathetic vanilla puddles and ask yourself if you would like something, anything, that was an improvement. This is that.

SSE Texture Pack - Osmodius - This is a great texture mod that does a good job at keeping with the style and setting of Skyrim. It provides WAY better textures than vanilla with no fps hit whatsoever that I can tell.

Gecko's 4K Mountain Textures Gaffer Made and with how many rocks and mountains are in the game is really a must have. I really like the darker texture it adds to the rocks. I actually think it fits "Skyrim" much better than the vanilla textures did. Plus it fits in with the forest environments better as well IMO.

Static Mesh Improvement Mod - SMIM This is probably the most "can't live without" visual mod for me so far, the difference is massive.

Trees in Cities - Special Edition - I don't know man. I love trees.

True Storms Special Edition - Best weather mod so far and hardly impacts fps at all. Since vanilla weather is awesome enough already this time around it's nice to have a mod that literally just enhances the vanilla weather instead of trying to implement something totally different. Makes some snows snowier and some rains rainier and some fogs... you get the picture. The best part though is probably that this mod adds amazing storm sound effects both outside and in. It's incredible to be inside and hear the storm raging around the dwelling you are in where it would make sense that you could hear it. Definitely an essential for me.

Book Covers Skyrim SE - Adds some really cool and believable book textures. I've actually bound a quite a few books IRL and this mod does a great job conveying what I always thought in my head they would really be like in Skyrim. Books are such a huge part of Skyrim that this mod is essential IMO. Do yourself a favor GAF, pick up this mod and make reading great again!

Not so visual Immersion​

Campfire - Complete Camping System - I put this here since to me like the title states this is more a system that enhances immersion more than it is something visual. Sadly I actually haven't gotten a chance to test this mod at all. I was waiting on a couple other mods to start my play-through before I did. But, from what I read on the mod page it seems to be functioning just fine atm.

Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim - Again, haven't tested this much but I did peruse through the skills and am quite excited to get started!

Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim - Same as above really.

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO - Another one that I haven't gotten to testing in depth yet as I have not put the time in to pick up a follower. The description sounds amazing though.

Sky TEST - Realistic Animals And Predators - Other than this mod adding Chicks, Hens, Roosters, Baby Sheeps, Baby Goats, Baby Bears (watch out for mom, super aggressive if you get close), Baby Deer and Elk, Small spiders, Babby rabbits, Pig and Pigglet, new Cows and Bulls, Ducks and Babby Mammoths, it does one of the most important things that needed to happen to gameplay. It makes it so that not all enemies gang up on you at once. They will fight each other where it would make sense that they would. It also changes the enemy behavior in a way more realistic way so that they don't just attack you at first sight. Really adds to immersion IMO.

Wet and Cold - Well, not having your breath show and water drop off of you didn't use to break my immersion when I played this game as a young teen but as someone who now polar bear swims avidly and spends a whole lot of time outside in shorts shoveling snow and playing around during winter IRL (Wim Hof Method) this mod added something that was blowing my mind wasn't there in the first place when I came back to Skyrim lol.

Here is my loot load order
kB5Vy0V.png

Note that if Loot puts something ahead or behind of something that you want to load first or last then you can edit the meta data of the mod that you want to load after by clicking on the three dots on top of each other to the right of the mod in the list and selecting "Edit Metadata." Now select "load after" and then copy paste the file name of the mod that you want to load after into the corresponding field by clicking on the plus and adding a new row for you to paste too, a drop down menu should appear with the name of the mod you want kind of like autofill, select that. You only need one of these as far as I can tell so after it is filled in just click on the floppy disc save icon next to the red X and you are done.

Now for an amateur not so in depth description on mod overwriting...

Now, here is a rule of thumb when installing a mod through NMM and it asks you if you want to overwrite a file that is already altered by another mod... Check the mod page lol. Chances are that others have already asked questions about what you are trying to do if it isn't already addressed in the installation instructions or compatibilities/incompatabilities section. I just can't remember everything that I said yes or no to but I know that I did follow the mod pages instructions every time. Generally for textures you want to let whatever texture you want from a mod that you download that is compatible with another mod overwrite the textures from another mod that may be providing that same type of texture. For example SFO provides textures for trees, bushes, general plants and grass while Verdant provides just grass. So, If you have SFO installed and want to just replace it's grass with Verdant's then, while installing Verdant, NMM will let you know that the object that you are trying to modify is already being modified by another mod, in this case SFO. It will ask if you want to let it overwrite the files and in this case you do and because you know that Verdant only contains grass textures just say "yes to all." This same principle works with sounds as well.

Time for the tweaks!
Whew, almost done!

First, since we want to use Verdant and SFO together, do not forget to turn off the SFO plugin if you didn't already. If you use NMM there should be two tabs labeled "mods" and "plugins." Go to the plugins tab and uncheck SFO. This allows you to replace the grass from SFO with Verdants instead of trying to use both.

Alright, now lets go to the .ini's and do some editing.

First thing we will do is delete this .ini that came with SFO with those settings in it and just copy and paste these entire lines of settings to underneath the "[Grass]" section in the Skyrim.ini file for the special edition since they are absent if you don't,

iMinGrassSize=60

How do you find the Skyrim.ini? You can search for it in the task bar if you want, just make sure you have selected the right edition of skyrim by right clicking and selecting the file location to see if it takes you to the special editions file path.

Folks in the verdant comments section who where also using SFO and running into fps issues said that this helped. I know some here have said that it isn't necessary and using SFO's provided .ini file works just fine but this is the setting I am using while getting the performance that I have while testing so it's what I am recommending in this guide for now.

Now, I did a little research and found that the built in Vsync solution is apparently pretty trash so this is what I did,

Go to your Skyrimprefs.ini. You can search for it in the task bar if you want, again make sure you have the right edition of skyrim by right clicking and selecting the file location to see if it takes you to the special editions file path. Locate iVSyncPresentInterval=1 and set it to 0. Save that. Now open Nvidia control panel and go to "Manage 3d Settings" If you can't find the SE in the list then click on the "add" button and find it.

Now in the list of settings select Vsync and set it to on.

Now select apply at the bottom of the page.

Next, head back to your Skyrimprefs.ini and we are going to make a nice little LOD tweak. This gif provided by Gaffer Darkstorne can describe what this does more than I could with words.

You want to find uLargeRefLODGridSize=11 and set it to 21. (Thanks Kaffeemann!) NOTE: Some are saying that this can actually cause performance issues in some areas, since I enabled this early on before I had the flora stuff installed and It's something I can live without I will test with this tuned down when I get the chance and see if it helps.

EDIT: I have done some more testing and have found a solution for the fps drops that doesn't effect visuals. Read about it in my post here if you are unsatisfied with performance.

Now save and go test the game!

My goodness that took me a while to put together! I really hope it helps someone. I am sorry it came late but life happened and I had to care for my grandma.

Please let me know where I messed up because, yeah, I had to have somewhere in there lol.

Hahahaha! Now I entered Breezehome for the first time and when I went to leave the door was missing so I can't get out... I'm so screwed.

daxy

Great stuff Vlaud! I'll be going over some of the mods you recommended. Biggest thing I have trouble with is mod load order, so I'll just follow your list. Thanks!

Great post, VlaudTheImpaler!
I'd add that uLargeRefLODGridSize=21 can lead to bad performance in some dense areas. If your framerate drops below 60 but your GPU isn't at 100% utilization then try lowering this value.
For gameplay mods I'd add all of EnaiSiasion's mods that Vlaud didn't mention already. I've been using them for some time and they are all great. The new combat mod, Smilodon, is tons of fun.

Vuze

Thanks for the write up Vlaud. Already use most stuff on the list but I appreciate the grass tweak. Also your link to Verdant points to SFO :)

I'm not sure what's wrong with my SFO + Verdant setup. With both esp enabled or just Verdant, I have identical grass results. Both SFO trees & LOD and Verdant grass are visible. I also have identical performance. I've put Verdant below SFO and set the .ini files as instructed.

DagsJT

Struggled to find a good, comprehensive list of PC mods so many thanks Vlaud!

So I just need Nexus Mod Manager and LOOT, download the mods and I should be set...

GHG

Gold Member
Thanks for the guide Vlaud. Know what I'm doing after I've finished watching the football today.

Truant

Is there a definitive guide to grass ini tweaks? I want to push it even further.

I currently have these settings.

SkyrimPrefs.ini said:
[Grass]
fGrassStartFadeDistance=10000.0000
fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=10000.0000
fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=0.0000

Skyrim.ini said:
bAllowCreateGrass=1
bAllowLoadGrass=0
fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=10000.0000
fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=0.0000
iMinGrassSize=70

Great post, VlaudTheImpaler!
I'd add that uLargeRefLODGridSize=21 can lead to bad performance in some dense areas. If your framerate drops below 60 but your GPU isn't at 100% utilization then try lowering this value.
For gameplay mods I'd add all of EnaiSiasion's mods that Vlaud didn't mention already. I've been using them for some time and they are all great. The new combat mod, Smilodon, is tons of fun.

I added a note in the guide. I had read that it didn't impact performance that much and when I tried it that was before I had all those mods installed so I had power to spare and just didn't notice the hit I guess. Thanks! EDIT: Welp. I checked and it looks like it had reverted back to normal on it's own at some point. :/

I'll also check out those other mods.

Thanks for the write up Vlaud. Already use most stuff on the list but I appreciate the grass tweak. Also your link to Verdant points to SFO :)

Great list VlaudTheImpaler!
Your Verdant links to SFO though.

Just woke up, of course it did... lol. Fixed. Thanks!

Glad you all like it!

These guides are for original Skyrim, so the recommendations may not be what you want to use for SE, but the descriptions of what the flags are for should help in your tweaking.

http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Skyrim_INI/Grass
http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:SkyrimPrefs_INI/Grass

Most of the Step guide for the .ini files are compatible for the most part from what I can tell. I know that they plan on making a supplemental SE guide when they get enough mods coming in and sort through the info. Stuff like volumetric lighting wouldn't be in the old guide I don't think but the grass and some other stuff seems to work the same.

Those links should be in the OP really. They are really nice tools. Especially useful if you've done just one or two tweaks and didn't make a backup file and forgot what the original values where.

Aikidoka

Is it simple enough to use this in an existing save file. I'm still early on with only steel equipment so far if that matters. Wish the modder linked a compatibility list on the page, too.

Is Nexus manager ever online? Every time I try its offline due to server load

It's pretty easy to add them manually. Just download the .7zip or .rar file and NMM will be able to unpack and install everything like usual.

Angelina

Banned
Is it simple enough to use this in an existing save file. I'm still early on with only steel equipment so far if that matters. Wish the modder linked a compatibility list on the page, too.

It's pretty easy to add them manually. Just download the .7zip or .rar file and NMM will be able to unpack and install everything like usual.

im having no problems so far with the morrowloot i literally got every mod i want and have started a new save just finished the claw quest

shoreu

Yes, download the mod manually then go to your downloads and drag the zipped file into the opened mod manager.

justjim89

Wait, is the version of LOOT linked to previously not just an installer or an exe? I downloaded the file but it's just full of files and folders that I have no idea what to do with, and the readme on the site is this whole complicated thing about building LOOT. It was never this much trouble before.

Vuze

Wait, is the version of LOOT linked to previously not just an installer or an exe? I downloaded the file but it's just full of files and folders that I have no idea what to do with, and the readme on the site is this whole complicated thing about building LOOT. It was never this much trouble before.
If you downloaded the right file (_dev.7z), it will look like this and work perfectly.
GvlAYpm.png

IceIpor

Ugh.
If only they fixed the modding a save game issue, I would be able to actually play Skyrim.

Anyhow, I guess I'll hold off on Skyrim until SKSE is all done and my essential mods are all ported.

Here's a decent, more or less lore-friendly mod list and load order for Xbox One. Taken from Reddit, but the bolded are the ones I use with no issues:

Campfire [master file]
Unofficial Patch [bugs]

Frostfall [structure]
Cutting Room Floor [structure]
Even Better Quest Objectives [structure]

Holidays [structure]
Phenderix Magic Evolved [structure]
Apocalypse [structure]
Ordinator [structure]
Thunderchild [structure]

Ars Metallica [structure]
SMIM [structure]
Better Vampires [structure]
Diverse Dragons [structure]

Fonts Overhauls [UI]

Adorable Females [appearance]
Belt-Fastened Quivers [appearance]
Beast Skeletons [appearance]
Real Giants [appearance]
Dremora Wear Full Armor [appearance]
Covered Carriages [appearance]

Man Those Borders! [building]
Better City Entrances [building]
Better Docks [building]
Manor Roads [building]
Dolmen Ruins [building]
Point the Way [building]
Magical College of Winterhold [building]
Oblivion Gates [building]
Greater Skaal Village [building]
Better Tel Mithryn [building]
Karthwasten [building]
Simple Raven Rock Expansion [building]
Soljund’s Sinkhole [building]
Shor’s Stone [building]
Whistling Mine [building]
Kynesgrove [building]
Darkwater Crossing [building]
Ivarstead [building]
Old Hroldan Extended [building]
Unique Taverns – Nightgate [building]
Unique Taverns – Dragonbridge [building]
Unique Taverns – Winterhold [building]

Proudspire Smithing Upgrades [building]
Better Solitude Throne Room [building]
Imperial Physician [building]
Retching Netch Extra Seating [building]
Skyforge Workshop [building]
Grow Your Own Rorikstead [building]
Lord of the Rings Amon Sul [building]
Bard’s College Bedroom [building]
Dovahkiin Keep [building]
Orc Hearthfires [building]
The Cracking City [building]
Routa [building]
Riverwood Lakehouse [building]
Books of Skyrim [building]
Reach Rock Hollow [building]
The Watchtowers [building]
Princess Solitude [building]
Ivarstead Manor [building]
Bee Hives [building]
Hermit’s Hideaway [building]
Bring Out Your Dead [building]

Kyne’s Wind [item]
Black Mage Armor [item]
Psijic Robes [item]
Power Greatsword [item]
Sovngarde Gold [item]
Cloaks & Capes [item]
Bard Armor [item]
Dragon Claw Stands [item]
Gloved Thieves Armor [item]
Battlemage Armor [item]
Ebony Archmage Armor [item]
Wolf Knight Armor [item]
Greatsword of The Ancients [item]
Mammoth Pelts [item]
Nocturnal’s Clothes [item]
Amber Armor & Weapons [item]
Northborn Fur Hoods [item]
Stuhn’s Fist [item]
Ciri Armor [item]
Netch Leather Armor [item]
Amber Stalhrim – Weapons & Armor [item]
Valiant Nord Bow [item]
Nightingale Armor [item]
Triss & Yennefer Armor [item]
Isilmeriel’s LOTR Weapons [item]
Sinister Elven Armor [item]

Nordic Snow [texture]
LeanWolf’s Better-Shaped Weapons [texture]
Horse Texture Replacer [texture]
Enhanced Blood Textures [texture]

Project Hippie [environment]
Climates of Tamriel OR Vivid weather [environment]
Immersive Sounds [environment]
No Snow Under the Roof [environment]
Treeslod_23 [environment]
Realistic Water Two [environment]
AstroGazer Borders [environment]

Civil War Equipment [gameplay]
Rich Merchants [gameplay]
Hunter’s Reward – Better Prices [gameplay]

Animal Poverty [gameplay]
Equippable Tomes [gameplay]
Equippable Tomes – Campfire Addon [gameplay]
Bandolier: Bags and Pouches [gameplay]

Faster Shadowmere [gameplay]
Alternate Start [gameplay]
Immersive Citizens [gameplay]
Realistic Conversations [gameplay]
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul [gameplay]

Sleep in their Bed [gameplay]
Unlimited Werewolf Transformations [gameplay]
Faster Greatswords [gameplay]

KS Hairdos Lite [appearance] - must appear below all NPC modifiers
Natural Eyes [appearance] - must appear below KS Hairdos Lite

Skyrim’s Lumbermill Fixes [patch]
Disable Cinematic Kills [patch]
No Borders Solstheim [patch]
No Radial Blur [patch]
Even Better Quest Objectives + Cutting Room Floor Patch [patch]
Dark Brotherhood Forever [patch]
Stones of Barenziah Droppable + Quest Markers [patch]
Apocalypse – Ordinator Patch [patch]

Torch Light Expanded [patch]

Elizabeth’s Tower [bottom]
Go Away Map Clouds! [bottom]

SkyUI may come to Xbox, but they're still working on the PC version for SE, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

I understand SKSE probably won't come to Xbox, but what about this this 2.2 version of SkyUI that supposedly still works? Is it technically possible to port that?

Top Bottom