• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall Beta now taking applications, the thread of begging and whining

dave is ok

aztek is ok
There will be a decent batch of emails going out in a couple of hours too. Starting small and building, to make sure things go well

BY2K

Membero Americo
There is no way I'm getting a PC code that way...

There will be a decent batch of emails going out in a couple of hours too. Starting small and building, to make sure things go well.

I think I'll play the waiting game instead...

The Cowboy

1st dam try within 5 seconds and I got the right letter and it was gone.

I swear they aren't being taken, they're just sending out used codes to take the piss.

komplanen

"There will be a decent batch of emails going out in a couple of hours too. Starting small and building, to make sure things go well."

- Vince Zampella

geeko

I hate waiting. Jesus, send me my xbone code already. My internets so damn slow I'll probably not even be able to play it tonight.

Vince Zampella ‏@VinceZampella 1m
There will be a decent batch of emails going out in a couple of hours too. Starting small and building, to make sure things go well.

squadr0n

I like how you redeem your beta code on origin and it says you got it right then after u click download it says someone already used it WTF

I'm a verified expertzone member and followed the instructions.

I know I have asked this several times before, but not gotten an answer...but how do you know if you are verified? and where do u go to verify. I used to use this for gears stuff and the me3 demo. I completed the course, watched the video, and when I click the link to get a code, it just redirects me to the homepage. It doesnt say that I am not verified, like other people have been saying it does for them

Sanjuro

I hate Expert Zone. I have to re-verify every couple of weeks because of the assholes who abused the system. Now I have to wait forever to be re-verified and will probably miss out on this.

Here's hoping I get into one of the betas via official site signups.

Not a fan of the real employees anymore either!

Account has been suspended and seems the only way to avoid this is create a new account.

Anyway, destroyed my first titan!

styl3s

"There will be a decent batch of emails going out in a couple of hours too. Starting small and building, to make sure things go well."

- Vince Zampella
Guess i will stop refreshing and netflix or play some more ghosts while wait.

I just got a notification on my phone to a "Bosley Hair Restoration" spam e-mail and immediately had a Taken moment.

xkramz

vince zampella twitter followers are sky rocketing . could the way they doing this beta all be a PR stunt? to build hype? because it is freaking working

Dwayne ‏@DwayneBoyko 4m
@VinceZampella how many codes are you giving away tonight? just curious if there is a good chance?
Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand
Vince Zampella ‏@VinceZampella 40s
@DwayneBoyko I'm not sure, just kinda thought it would be fun.

seems hes gonna give some more out

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
vince zampella twitter followers are sky rocketing . could the way they doing this beta all be a PR stunt? to build hype? because it is freaking working

I definitely feel the fever inside me growing.

Top Bottom