• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall Beta now taking applications, the thread of begging and whining

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Welcome to Goodburger, home of The Goodburger. How may I take your order?

Just like that, I will not be getting into the Beta because I refuse to check the box that allows EA to sell my information to other partners. Thanks, EA.

SJRB

Gold Member
Uhm.. Why is The Netherlands not in the list?

edit: it was, at the top of the list. How weird.

tensuke

Signed up for PC, hope I get in! Funny that I would have probably missed this completely were it not for the twitter redesign thread prompting me to check out my twitter and seeing, no joke, Tim Dog retweeting the link (also NeoGAF New Threads).

Sorry, I was taking a break from BF4 mp and noticed my twitter feed had like five tweets about this and they were all about 1 min old. I didn't see it on the front page and I figured people here would want to sign up.
You're fine. At first I thought it was already its own thread, but I had read it in that bigger beta thread, so you're fine :D.

kharma45

Lucky I decided to check GAF, for some reason I thought it was happening 2am UK time.

Threw my name in for the PC beta, fingers crossed!

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Signed up - surprisingly, it was very stable. That's a good sign, I hope!

Registered for PC. I am pretty sure One controller support is confirmed once MS drops the drivers but I would assume the 360 controller would also work?

Guys, how crazy and totally awesome of respawn would it be if, since the beta registration was ahead of schedule, they started sending out confirmation emails with download codes so that we could start installing and playing tonight?
Believe!

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
And now we wait.
iVBA1nVafcnbW.gif

Top Bottom