• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall Beta now taking applications, the thread of begging and whining

meanspartan

So I almost got one for my friend on reddit, but the guy who gave it to me posted it in the comments instead of PMing me like I said to, and of course someone swiped it. Fucking assholes man.

So ya, my buddy still needs a PC Code since he didn't sign up by the 15th (no idea why they said PC would be open like Xbox too but now its just people who signed up by the 15th).

If anyone has one, please PM me.

meanspartan

I thought they were opening the beta up to the general population now. Is that not the case?

That is the impression I was under as well, yesterday they were saying they'd open up the beta to everyone just like on X1.

But now it is just for people who applied for a code by the 15th. My friend was away from home til yesterday so he hadn't. Soooo he needs a code.

No idea why they can't just open it up on PC at this point, super lame.

I'd honestly recommend asking EA support for a key. I emailed them politely asking for a key and they added it to my account within 2 hours.

Dabanton

I have a spare PC code.

But to make things a little more fun than just quoting things first person to tell me according to this band what does a spoonful weigh? gets the code.

I'll check the thread in 10 mins

Top Bottom