• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE 2K16 - First Gameplay Details (IGN)

atomsk

Party Pooper
When will the accelerator be up on the ps4? Morning of release or will it be one of those way late in the afternoon when the store decides to update sort of deals? Can't remember from last year.

Last year it wasn't up until the store updated.

I'd expect the same for this year.

It's hard to believe things can be worse than it is.

You ever play the recent NBA Live games? The demo before the series was put on hiatus. It can be worse.

I've been playing wrestling games for 24+ years and I've played some pretty terrible wrestling games over the years. I guess my tolerance for mediocrity is higher than others. I might have been the only one who enjoyed 2k15. I'm trading in MGSV for 2K16 :|

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
You ever play the recent NBA Live games? The demo before the series was put on hiatus. It can be worse.

I've been playing wrestling games for 24+ years and I've played some pretty terrible wrestling games over the years. I guess my tolerance for mediocrity is higher than others. I might have been the only one who enjoyed 2k15. I'm trading in MGSV for 2K16 :|

giphy.gif

shanafan

I thought about this too. I got burned out on MGS V so quickly.

But, I have $15 credit coming from PSN, and just got a deal from Paypal with buying a $59.99 game on PSN, and saving $10 more. So, I think I'm getting 2K16 digitally then.

I agree, I'll be buying it myself. I've played every year and really enjoyed changes in 2k15.

Game barely glitches on me

My point is, the game is of high quality. Its very fun to play with good character models, a decent career mode and they added in a lot of free DLC

Yeah, the UFC game is a blast, plus the developers actually seem to have passion about what they create, unlike Yukes.

That looks nothing like xpac, why is everyone so wide-shouldered in that game? Looks so fucking dumb

Because Yukes doesn't give a fuck about detail or making things look realistic. Want 50 close ups of the horrible looking announcers or crowd though? Yukes is the dev team for you.

Yeah, the UFC game is a blast, plus the developers actually seem to have passion about what they create, unlike Yukes.

If you were made to make the exact same game every year for 15 years you'd probably lose your passion too.

All I'm saying is the series would benefit from taking a few years off here and there.

WWE 2K16 |OT| It's Booty.
WWE 2K16 |OT| New Day, Old Sh*t

WWE 2K16 |OT| At Least It's Better than Raw
November Wrasslin' |OT| At Least It's Better than 2K16

Stuart444

If you were made to make the exact same game every year for 15 years you'd probably lose your passion too.

All I'm saying is the series would benefit from taking a few years off here and there.

But then they wouldn't get to talk about it on TV and wow at the graphics and talk about how you can't tell the difference between real life and the game :p.

WWE 2K16 |OT| At Least It's Better than Raw
November Wrasslin' |OT| At Least It's Better than 2K16

Perfect!

There's no way they tested this game, this is bonkers.

I'm sure they tested it. Doesn't mean QA can force them to fix all the issues :p.

Top Bottom