• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kickstarter: The UnEarth Initiative - A Quirky Space Colonization Sim

hohoXD123

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/898315486/the-unearth-initiative-a-quirky-space-colonization

Founded in 2857, the UnEarth Initiative remains one of the proudest traditions of the United Earth Alliance! This year we are excited to be launching our 1,000,000th Colony Ship! Aimed at a random star, and filled with the best convicts, debtors and political subversives that mankind has to offer, our millionth flag-ship voyage is sure to be a success!

Don't miss your chance to escape the dismal, crowded conditions of your assigned living quarters. Book your one-way ticket today!

The UnEarth Initiative is a humorous science fiction sandbox-sim game set in the far future. Earth's government is dealing with a crisis of over-population by taking what it considers to be the least desirable citizens and blasting them into space on poorly equipped and untrained colonization missions.

As the leader of one such colony, you'll need to rally your team of misfits and lead them to glory! Or, at the very least, to not become an alien's breakfast.

bea11b356f2e16518e13c1635f44472b_large.jpg

efa2b81347f245338275367881028af6_large.png

Looks like a very interesting game being made by a group of former Insomniac devs.

I am actually quite interested in it, and I know it's pre-alpha mock-ups and such but I'd like a little concept art of what they feel the finished project might look like because what I've seen graphically does not lend me to wanting to fund it just yet.

Everything else though sounds really interesting.

hohoXD123

I am actually quite interested in it, and I know it's pre-alpha mock-ups and such but I'd like a little concept art of what they feel the finished project might look like because what I've seen graphically does not lend me to wanting to fund it just yet.

Everything else though sounds really interesting.

Well they posted this update:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/898315486/the-unearth-initiative-a-quirky-space-colonization/posts/773690

Q is for quality! Some people have asked us about the trailer and what they can expect to see in the game. We've put together a target image that is better representative of what we expect to achieve in the game on launch. Enjoy its graphic goodness!

d5b5c7050161b0f6de3f5255e5511a46_large.jpg

Top Bottom