• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: AW Zombies Trailer leaked

Hip Hop

I wonder if that means treyarch has something else in store next year other than zombie mode.

Nah, they got zombies coming.

This looks just like the survival mode, except with Zombies replaced, nothing special. Not interested tbh. Even then, I'm not a huge of horde modes.

Eggbok

ZOMS2.gif

ZOMS.gif

Raide

Were those...jumping zombies? With all the mobility, how will they make this a challenge without doing some crazy dumb stuff.

I got WaW just for the zombie mode, so I may do the same here if it is good and they don't rip people on the DLC.

HiiiLife

I was under the impression that they couldn't do zombies. Eh. Dunno why I thought that. Guess it was more of courtesy thing that IW kept in mind not treading into zombie territory. As long as I'm wasting hours away, I'm with it.

Nokterian

Exo Suits Zombie's...i will say it again Exo Suit Zombie jumping 10 meters in the air like pro's! i like where this is going :D

Hip Hop

I was under the impression that they couldn't do zombies. Eh. Dunno why I thought that. Guess it was more of courtesy thing that IW kept in mind not treading into zombie territory. As long as I'm wasting hours away, I'm with it.

A lot of people think this and I'm not sure why. Their all under the same company, it's not like they will sue each other or something.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
This is becoming a hard to resist package.

But I just got SO and have MCC pre loaded, and got Mordor on PS4 a month ago.

I just wont have the time.

Top Bottom