• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: AW Zombies Trailer leaked

Why would there be a cutscene for a special survival round, especially a cutscene which ends on an "surprise" attack and features a character from the campaign.

Xater

Holy shit I wasn't planning on buying this game but everything I am seeing it kinda making me want to...

Guys... I need help...

You probably still shouldn't if like me you had enough of COD for a while. It will for the most part probably still be your standard COD affair. Wait for review and impressions and if it turns out to be a revolution get it.

You probably still shouldn't if like me you had enough of COD for a while. It will for the most part probably still be your standard COD affair. Wait for review and impressions and if it turns out to be a revolution get it.

See this is what I needed to hear lol.

The last CoD game I played was Black Ops 2... I generally skip COD every other year.

Xater

See this is what I needed to hear lol.

The last CoD game I played was Black Ops 2... I generally skip COD every other year.

Glad to be the voice of reason. I got burned on MW3 because I thought that I should give it a shot with all the hype around.

I'm gonna guess it's a single map and they are gonna watch to see how numbers are, and if it's well received, they'll do dlc for it. Just a guess.

Toa TAK

Banned
I hope not,

Black ops 2 zombies story was a clusterfuck, and took away from the survival element imo.

Just give me a der riese and kino de toten remake. hnnnnnnnng

Yeeeaaah, Der Riese and Kino are fantastic.

My issue with BOII's maps, even my favorite, Origins, was what you said: They took away from the survival element and became in the words of Dempsey, "The 'quote-unquote' objective."

Either make it a straight up campaign or do it low key like they did in Verruckt through Moon.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
ZOMS2.gif

ZOMS.gif

Can't watch the failer atm but that looks amazing.

Never got into zombies much aside from the original a friend had.

AW is the first non IW CoD I have ever bought.

mreddie

Wait, didn't zombie mode from Black Ops 2 ended with them blowing up the earth or something like that?

I wish they would do killer robots since they already did aliens with Ghosts.

Toa TAK

Banned
Wait, didn't zombie mode from Black Ops 2 ended with them blowing up the earth or something like that?

I wish they would do killer robots since they already did aliens with Ghosts.

Black Ops 1 ended with them blowing up the Earth.

Black Ops 2 continued the aftermath of that and ended with two different senarios depending on how you did the Easter Eggs.

Then Origins comes along is an alternate scenario of the original group fighting zombies in WW1.

sledgehammer games should've gone with the terminator/robots type co op game mode instead of zombies. Zombies are treyarch, infinity ward aliens and so on.

Duxxy3

I am going to guess something in the past. That way IW works on modern/near future. Sledgehammer works on future. And Treyarch gets the past.

Man I hope so.

I'm playing through a lot of the COD campaigns this week, and Black Ops 1 was a nice change of pace.

ironcreed

Banned
It just seems fitting having some of the Dead Space guys doing a zombie mode. The first Dead Space was a grade-fucking-A game and still is.

On Demand

Banned
Ok this doesn't make any sense. Zombies are Treyarch's thing is it not? Sledgehammer should of made robots or something.

I hope Treyarch is still doing zombies next year.

First time after MW2 that im interested in a COD Game

Same, though I'm not sure I'll bite. My interest is certainly piqued, but, since I'll be gaming on PC, I have my doubts on the PC CoD community. Not sure how big the community will be post-launch. I don't want to be stuck playing only TDM 6-8 months from now.

a916

Servers are live, does no one have an early copy already? I'm kinda shocked no one's leaked anything like this yet. (the mode itself)

I need to know if this is a full mode or not!
There's no way that they'd make a cinematic like this if it wasn't a full mode. Also, Activision know they have to include more than just multiplayer maps to certain people to buy them. This almost has to be a full mode.

Euron

I'm really surprised at this. Previously, I thought the MW3-esque Survival Mode was the only cooperative mode in the game. It seems very likely at this point that I'll be getting the game. But although it looks like the biggest improvement the series has seen in years, I'm going to wait and hear if it truly is.

drotahorror

sledgehammer games should've gone with the terminator/robots type co op game mode instead of zombies. Zombies are treyarch, infinity ward aliens and so on.

They're copying a lot of things from treyarch because they actually make good games. It only makes sense.

*For the record, I think zombie modes and games (l4d etc) are lame. But I'm glad there's an audience for them. I'll probably try this Exo Zombies out a time or two and realize it's not for me.

Top Bottom