• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - 10/06/15

daydream

Banned

zegb_deckhou42.png

Date: 10/06/2015 - Duration:
02:49:20
- Download

It's an indie-stravaganza this week with Undertale, The Beginner's Guide, Read Only Memories, and Indivisible, along with a little much-needed Tony Hawk catharsis, some now-outdated Far Cry speculation, thoughts on wrasslin' and Rock Band, and... yeah, OK, we only talked about Destiny a LITTLE bit.

zegb_castu3ur2.png

zegb_bradkuu3j.png
zegb_jeffucuir.png
zegb_dansauzc.png
zegb_jasona8ulk.png

man, thinking about how Jeff says this is the first bad mainline Tony Hawk game is bumming me out, because he's totally right

what a fucking heartbreaking game

Hagi

They make Tony Hawk sound pretty shitty can't say I've played one since THUG 2 but doesn't sound like I should be sorry for that.

Myggen

man, thinking about how Jeff says this is the first bad mainline Tony Hawk game is bumming me out, because he's totally right

what a fucking heartbreaking game

Yeah. I get what people are saying when they say that no one should've had high expectations going into THPS5, and I by and large didn't. But it's still such a hugely disappointing game for me because it's one of my all time favourite franchises, and this is more than likely how it goes out. And yeah, there's no other bad "mainline" THPS games, it's just that Activision milked it dry.

Nameless

I feel about fucking Rock Band(and Guitar Hero) talk how some of you feel about Destiny discussions. Please tell me they keep that shit to a minimum.

BTA

Excellent OP as always!

Unfortunately, this episode continues the trend of me not having enough time to play any of the games they're talking about while not wanting to be spoiled, and at some point only listening to half the podcast while avoiding things with timestamps probably isn't worth it. Gonna be nice in a couple weeks when I can catch up on all the recent indie releases and then finally listen to all these afterwards.

killroy87

I'm on the pro-Destiny side, so I don't mind that at all. but i can sympathize with people who don't care enough to know the ins and outs.

Phionoxx

Not up on Pocket Casts (Android) for me yet. Think it's only been posted on the website for an hour or so though.

Top Bottom