• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcynika

Not sure if I should just wait a bit longer to put in a interest claim for Zero Escape 3 (Now officially titled Zero Time Dilemma), it's Summer 2016 so I'll prolly wait. Probably why Nemesis_ didn't put it in the list.

Not sure if I should just wait a bit longer to put in a interest claim for Zero Escape 3 (Now officially titled Zero Time Dilemma), it's Summer 2016 so I'll prolly wait. Probably why Nemesis_ didn't put it in the list.

Wouldn't it be fine, though? We've got a release window and we know for sure it's being released in the west.

Eggbok

Question, I'm doing the Black Ops III OT and new modes have been leaked. Am I supposed to cover those as well lol? Or should I leave them out for people to discover on their own.

I imagine not since there hasn't been official info released for them but I want to make sure.

Quick

Banned
Question, I'm doing the Black Ops III OT and new modes have been leaked. Am I supposed to cover those as well lol? Or should I leave them out for people to discover on their own.

I imagine not since there hasn't been official info released for them but I want to make sure.

You could put it on with a tiny blurb, or spoiler tag it if you're typing it into the post.

Shun

Hibiki Kurosawa are you still interested in doing Genei Ibunroku #FE OT?

I was going to do the Import and the Release but I don't mind doing collar with you.

Asked A Human Becoming a few months ago, to see if you're still interested.

Hibiki Kurosawa are you still interested in doing Genei Ibunroku #FE OT?

I was going to do the Import and the Release but I don't mind doing collar with you.

Asked A Human Becoming a few months ago, to see if you're still interested.

Hey, thanks for asking! I just messaged A Human Becoming saying that I'll have to pass just because I realized that my schedule can change unexpectedly and it makes doing OTs difficult (learned this with Lost Dimension). I hope that things settle for me in the future so that I can still do OTs, but for now it's not easy.

JDHarbs

I know this has been answered in here before, but I just wanted to double check in case anything has changed.

What are the rules for OTs for EA games that release early through EA Access? Does the OT go up on the EA Access date, or wait until release day like all other games?

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
I know this has been answered in here before, but I just wanted to double check in case anything has changed.

What are the rules for OTs for EA games that release early through EA Access? Does the OT go up on the EA Access date, or wait until release day like all other games?

considering we have OTs for betas and early access stuff on steam I dont see an issue

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Tossed everything into a single post to make it easier for Nemesis_

Stranger of Sword City (Western Vita Ver) by Parakeetman (October 31st)

Official announcement made March 22nd US / March 25th EU 2016.

---------

Coven and the Labyrinth of Refrain (Import PSV) Parakeetman (8th, October 2015)

Slated for January 28th, 2016.

---------

Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization (Import PS4 / PSV) Parakeetman (7th, November 2015)

2016 current slated date, though release should be well within the 1 year window

HUELEN10

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=185174027&postcount=3432

For reasons stated in the link above, I will NOT be able to finished the Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival OT. The work I had is on a hard disk and fine, but I have no working computer and won't have access to one for at least several days. I am very sorry about this, I was going to put the finishing touches on it today too, but here we are.

I can't access what I had as far as banners, images, and stuff like that, but I can and am willing to help write text for the OT should someone else take the charge (on phone ATM).

Anyone up for it? Again, I feel horrible and was really looking forward to it. Why did this have to happen today?

Shun

Fire Emblem If/Fates now has a western release date, February 19th.

I'm still doing the OT, but may relinquish it if someone else wants to do it or collaborate.

Bravely Second: End Layer by kuroneko0509 (12th November 2015)

No exact date yet, but EU release is on Q1 2016 (from the direct just now) so I assume NA version wouldn't be that far and within 1 year rule. Should be able to cover both EU & NA release.
Edit: EU release date is 26th February 2016... no date for NA yet

Shun

Fire Emblem: if/Fates by Shun (22 February 2015)

Western Release Date is February 19th. I did the import and I am also doing this one.

Human becoming gave up the #FE thread so.

Genei Ibun Roku #FE/Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem by Shun 12 November 2015

JP release date is 26 December 2015, Western is 2016

I am doing both the import and the western as given up by Human Becoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom