• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Sawneeks

Banned
everyone get bees

bees for all

oprah-bees.gif

Day Seven Categories

1. Best Roleclaim
2. Most unlucky
3. Liar of the Year

-

my noms:

1. Matt Attack from Cthulhu claiming BBB and outing Blarg as Lovecraft... which led to a 9-stage boss fight of all tiem :D
2. Tucah ;____; (come back to us Tucah!!)
3. Cthulhu ! Soyuri was impressive when I read the scum chat, but I will have to go with Animal Crossing ! Darryl at end-game

ALSO CAN I GET SOME VOTES SO I DONT END UP CHOOSING THE WINNERS LIKE A TYRANT THAT I REALLY AM

Sorian

Banned
Day Seven Categories

1. Best Roleclaim
2. Most unlucky
3. Liar of the Year

-

my noms:

1. Matt Attack from Cthulhu claiming BBB and outing Blarg as Lovecraft... which led to a 9-stage boss fight of all tiem :D
3. Cthulhu ! Soyuri was impressive when I read the scum chat, but I will have to go with Animal Crossing ! Darryl at end-game

I didn't even see you post this, you got overshadowed by crab's post :p

1. Ezekial's Archer claim led to a lot of contention and hilarity throughout that entire game so I'll go there.
2. Tucah, no contest, sorry man.
3. Darryl in general is a good liar, no specific game. Just Darryl

Palmer_v1

Day Seven Categories

1. Best Roleclaim
2. Most unlucky
3. Liar of the Year

-

my noms:

1. El Topo for sure.
2. Ouro, the world's worst roleblocker
3. Hmm...

SalvaPot

Day Seven Categories

1. Best Roleclaim
2. Most unlucky
3. Liar of the Year

1.-Ezekiel as Archer was both fun and gamemaking, completely justified the theme.
2.-Blargonaut keeps on making the weirdest claims ever and always gets lynched.
3.-Darryl for sure, the man is an enigma.

RetroMG

What is method to register at Outer Gafia if I have an account/posted on the Outer Gafia boards

Just saw this, sorry. You have an account - you're all good!

Just to clarify, when we ask you to register at Outer Gafia, we're just asking you to make an account there. Ideally, we'd love to have everyone who is playing have an account there, because it makes setting up the off-site threads much easier and more secure.

If not everyone is registered, that is fine, but it will change how we handle those threads.

Darryl

Banned
Oh god, I forgot about Tucah. I'll stick to Haly since it managed to lose a game. But he's unlucky for sure.

Are we still using quick topic or are we trying to switch completely to the off forum?

not completely, no

main games will still be held on GAF, of course.

ONUW and mini games like the target games will be hosted at Outer GAFia

other arrangements are up to the game runners' decisions (mafia threads, lovers chats, etc.)

Main games will still take place on GAF. ONUW and smaller games will be on Outer GAFia.

I meant for scum chat and such. Seems like it wouldn't be too hard to create private threads for it on the board. Permissions and all that. Quick topic has been pretty reliable, and convenient, though.

RetroMG

Are we still using quick topic or are we trying to switch completely to the off forum?

So this is a discussion that we've been having over at Outer Gafia among the game runners for Season 4.

IF we can get everyone who is playing registered at Outer Gafia, hosting mafia and dead threads and such at OG would be easy.

If we can't, we can still host the threads there, but it gets a little more complicated. I can make the threads invisible and accessible only by entering the URLs like we do at QT. However, because the URLs at OG are pretty basic, we would probably also put a password on the thread. Good news is that that password should only need to be entered once.

Beyond that, the Game runners have the option to use QT if they so choose. I'm hosting my stuff at Outer Gafia, and I believe Palmer is too.

SalvaPot

almost salva.

just one more day to wait for recruitment deadline.

but tomorrow you will all get your players for your games :>

I am starting to get nervous, my game might be a biiiit to crazeeeeeh!

Be sure to send the most ruthless, evil, confusing bastards my way.

Ouro, Palmer and NIn.

They are too scared to say anything, its like watching a barely stable 50 stacks of pankakes and the butter on top is slooowly melting to the left.

if those three gave it the OK im pretty sure it is a structurally sound pancake tower of doom and hysterics ...

:>

Sorry only wanted to point out that some truly "magical" things happen in the Season games, while in the ONWU games ( which are great aswell) it is missing something for me.

But rest assured those ONWU games made from Sorian and RetroMG are one of the finest moments in gaming history. Everyone please join the Outer Gafia site :)

http://gafia.boards.net/

I sorta agree too, although I still really enjoyed when I was the village idiot and had to essentially expose myself as scum to not get voted on as scum

Day Seven Categories

1. Best Roleclaim
2. Most unlucky
3. Liar of the Year

-

my noms:

1, Gonna be selfish here- Hyperactivity Cthulhu

Was really nervous during this one

2. Gorlak. Got put into a nasty situation
3. Darryl AC

Soyuri can't lie to me, I always know what's really going on
and the dead thread is all like "Hyperactivity just figured everything out OMG he is the greatest what the fuck holy shit, new phoenix wright here"

Swamped

Banned
LoC could be in the Harry Potter game?

Excellent...finally I'll be able to exact my revenge! Six months in the making!

Also, wait, town lost MGS? Sad :(. Guess i have a lot of catching up to do.

LoC could be in the Harry Potter game?

Excellent...finally I'll be able to exact my revenge! Six months in the making!

Also, wait, town lost MGS? Sad :(. Guess i have a lot of catching up to do.

LoC has the 2nd worst record so far (0-3), right?

Blarg being first iirc (0-4)

Top Bottom