• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Mazre

Nice, hyped for Nightvale, not familiar at all with the source but the blurb sounds promising. Anyone wanna hook me up with an appropriately themed avatar?

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
I haven't read nor seen Harry Potter, so the flavor will probably mean nothing to me...but I get to be the same game as Blarg!

That alone makes me excited to play!

Palmer_v1

You're a big enough asshole!

:D

image.php

You wound me, sir!

Style

Banned
Is it still possible to sign up for the werewolf thing? I saw some friends talk about it and this sounds super interesting.

Palmer_v1

Is it still possible to sign up for the werewolf thing? I saw some friends talk about it and this sounds super interesting.

We are still accepting sign ups, and will STILL be accepting sign ups even after the games start. A handful of players will inevitably drop out due to real life issues, and we'll need replacements for them!

There's a specific couple questions to answer though. I'll find em.

Ty4on

Never too late, we only have three replacements and last season one game (dr) needed five replacements.

RetroMG

You should be aware that while Werewolf is one of our themes, we're currently running three Mafia-style games. Functionally, they're all pretty much the same game, but you may get into a different game that has different flavor text, roles, etc.

EDIT: Also, here is my daily plea - If you haven't already, please sign up for an account over at Outer Gafia, using this link here. Especially if you are in Werewolf or Night Vale, a lot of the off-site discussion will happen there, and having an account will make your life and our lives easier.

Style

Banned
We are still accepting sign ups, and will STILL be accepting sign ups even after the games start. A handful of players will inevitably drop out due to real life issues, and we'll need replacements for them!

There's a specific couple questions to answer though. I'll find em.

Never too late, we only have three replacements and last season one game (dr) needed five replacements.

Awesome and thanks. Time to stock up on silver bullets. ( ̄^ ̄)

You should be aware that while Werewolf is one of our themes, we're currently running three Mafia-style games. Functionally, they're all pretty much the same game, but you may get into a different game that has different flavor text, roles, etc.

I can deal with that, Harry Potter sounds interesting too. :p

roytheone

Alright, so lets see who my fellow players are............

10 [m] Gorlak
25 [m] Lone_Prodigy

Oh look, with the excpetion of Palmer since he is hosting, the complete team that made my time looking at disgusting hentai shit a complete waste of time is present! I know who I want dead already!

18 [m] Crab
20 [m] Blargonaut

Ah, Crab and Blarg in one game. W....wait, CRAB AND BLARG IN ONE GAME??????

panic.gif

Palmer_v1

Awesome and thanks. Time to stock up on silver bullets. ( ̄^ ̄)

I can deal with that, Harry Potter sounds interesting too. :p

Answer these! Put werewolf first if that's your main preference for game nominations.

Game nominations (which games are you nominating to play in):
Pronoun (he/she/they/preferred not to disclose):
Play style preference (crazy / normal / any):
Self-assessed activity level (high / medium / low / fluctuating):
Timezone / location:
Returning Player or New (if returning, please indicate which game did you participate in Season 3 and what Day did you last to):

Style

Banned
Game nominations (which games are you nominating to play in): Werewolf, Harry Potter
Pronoun (he/she/they/preferred not to disclose): he/him
Play style preference (crazy / normal / any): any
Self-assessed activity level (high / medium / low / fluctuating): medium
Timezone / location: CET
Returning Player or New (if returning, please indicate which game did you participate in Season 3 and what Day did you last to): New

Palmer_v1

Game nominations (which games are you nominating to play in): Werewolf, Harry Potter
Pronoun (he/she/they/preferred not to disclose): he/him
Play style preference (crazy / normal / any): any
Self-assessed activity level (high / medium / low / fluctuating): medium
Timezone / location: CET
Returning Player or New (if returning, please indicate which game did you participate in Season 3 and what Day did you last to): New

Yeeees, more blood for the blood god!

Palmer_v1

WEREWOLF
01 [m] Xamtheking - New
02 [f] Sophia - New
03 [m] euphemism - New
04 [m] Andodalf - New
05 [m] Rolanderson - New
06 [m] FluxWaveZ - New
07 [m] Lollipop Dave - New
08 [m] Karkador
09 [m] RobotNinjaHornets
10 [m] ultron87
11 [m] MattyG
12 [f] StarSketch
13 [m] Septimus Prime
14 [m] QuantumBro
15 [m] Timeaisis
16 [m] GreatLord Tiger
17 [m] CornBurrito
18 [m] El Topo
19 [m] Terrabyte20xx
20 [m] Makai
21 [m] batsnacks

R.I.P. to at least 2/3 of you.

Let me know if you have any general questions about Werewolf. It's basically just a medieval, slightly more mythical version of Mafia.

Top Bottom