• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Harry Potter [Mafia] |OT| “Yer a werewolf, ‘Arry”

Awake, nothing happened to me.

Would prefer to get Blarg's feedback early, assuming there actually is any tonday. Have said several times day ends in the middle of the night for me, so I can't participate in these last minute reveals/bandwagons. Not that the bandwagons look that great for anyone, imo, but at least the first one caught Hyper. Don't really believe BSP is scum but maybe we could've got lucky again.

I was wrong about Retroid, possibly right about TWE, who I still think should have been lynched two days ago, and I have explanations for each. Will post more after work.

? s?pp?s?. ? m?ght b? p?tt?ng t?? m?ch c?nf?d?nc? ?n my ?wn r?l?, b?t fr?nkly Bl?rg's pl?y h?s b??n s? ?nc?ns?st?nt. ?nly 2 ?nv?st?g?t??ns, ?nd th?s ?n? s??ms b?zz?r?.

Is this based on your investigation of Possum? I still think your role makes the most sense as a Horcrux detector.

Flame_AC

In addition to a Horcrux detector I bet Crab's role also triggers if a Death Eater visits whoever he is watching. It'd be a good counterbalance that way. All Crab would know is that the person is somehow important enough to be visited or have an important item.

It'd be nice for Blarg to elaborate a bit on his vote.

In addition to a Horcrux detector I bet Crab's role also triggers if a Death Eater visits whoever he is watching. It'd be a good counterbalance that way. All Crab would know is that the person is somehow important enough to be visited or have an important item.

It'd be nice for Blarg to elaborate a bit on his vote.

do I have to

Are we there yet

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
? ?m g??ng t? w??t f?r P?ss?m's r?sp?ns?. N?ght ?ll.

b?tch plz

WpIB8ep.gif

Hi guys. Nothing happened to me last night either. I'm disappointed that TWE didn't let the ring die with him, but I still think not lynching him was the most sensible course of action.

I didn't think Retroid was scum and the way things were going, he was definitely going to get lynched. CM came out with a case against you that, while far from definitive, was actually sort of compelling. Between somebody who I thought was town and you (I didn't have much of a read on you), the choice for my vote was pretty clear. You are right though that I was desperate, because I honestly had no clue who to vote for (I'd like to have voted Gorlak out, but the fact that he's tied to Crab makes it complicated).

In all honesty, Retroid getting lynched like that is more worrying to me getting extremely closed to being lynched. The suspicion towards him was not warranted at all save for his no lynch vote on day 1. It's very clear now that his downfall as making sure people knew he was town was how new he was at Mafia.

Quick thoughts on Gorlak situation: too risky imo. Okay, say that everything both Crab and Gorlak has confessed is true. That double kill situation is quite frustrating. I believe above all else that Crab is town. We've had too many non-scum lynches in this game.

but I did tho

But if you investigated me, you would clearly see me as just a normal Hogwarts student. I don't need to role claim because there would be no point to it other than the flavor. If you still want to vote me after investigating, then I must doubt what you have stated as your powers.

So, before you go, Mr. AwesomePossum, I'd love to hear your opinion on the other players.

You know, for posterity's sake.

Like what do ya think about the Crab-Gorlak sitch?

The suspicion around Lone_Prodigy?

Christina Mackenzie's code-thingy?

etc.

But if you investigated me, you would clearly see me as just a normal Hogwarts student. I don't need to role claim because there would be no point to it other than the flavor. If you still want to vote me after investigating, then I must doubt what you have stated as your powers.

o rly

Wanna name-claim for that fact?

If you're so confident I'm scum, then investigate me during night phase. As it stands, y'all only have that frankly out-of-nowhere "link" with kingkitty.

Doesn't this basically translate to "don't lynch me guys, leave me alive so that our cop can get killed at night and our bodyguard can get roleblocked"?

I think the only question left is whether to turbo you or not.

VOTE: TheAwesomePossum

!!!

UNVOTE: TheAwesomePossum

THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN THIS STRESS TEST.

IN ACTUALITY, I DID NOT INVESTIGATE THEAWESOMEPOSSUM LAST NIGHT. AT THE MOMENT, I HAVE NO PROOF BEHIND THIS VOTE. AGAIN, I HAVE NO INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE AGAINST THEAWESOMEPOSSUM AT THIS TIME. HE WAS NOT MY INVESTIGATION TARGET LAST NIGHT.

THIS ACCUSATORY FEINT WAS CONTRIVED AS A TRAP IN ORDER TO BAIT THE SUSPICIOUSLY EAGER AMONGST YOU. NOTE THAT I HAVE YET TO REVEAL MY REAL TARGET, WHO IS INDEED SCUM.

THUS, CEASE THE BANDWAGONING OF THEAWESOMEPOSSUM. UNVOTE AND STAND BY.​

!!!

So, before you go, Mr. AwesomePossum, I'd love to hear your opinion on the other players.

You know, for posterity's sake.

Like what do ya think about the Crab-Gorlak sitch?

The suspicion around Lone_Prodigy?

Christina Mackenzie's code-thingy?

etc.

For Crab-Gorlak:
Quick thoughts on Gorlak situation: too risky imo. Okay, say that everything both Crab and Gorlak has confessed is true. That double kill situation is quite frustrating. I believe above all else that Crab is town. We've had too many non-scum lynches in this game.
As for Lone_Prodigy and CM's read on me in general, purely coincidence. CM latching on to me was dumb. There could easily be other people that kingkitty was talking about with his not-so-subtle posts later on. Lone_Prodigy still putting a vote on me today despite how desperation-induced CM's post was yesterday annoys me to no end.

And whaddaya mean "before go"?!

!!!

UNVOTE: TheAwesomePossum

THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN THIS STRESS TEST.

IN ACTUALITY, I DID NOT INVESTIGATE THEAWESOMEPOSSUM LAST NIGHT. AT THE MOMENT, I HAVE NO PROOF BEHIND THIS VOTE. AGAIN, I HAVE NO INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE AGAINST THEAWESOMEPOSSUM AT THIS TIME. HE WAS NOT MY INVESTIGATION TARGET LAST NIGHT.

THIS ACCUSATORY FEINT WAS CONTRIVED AS A TRAP IN ORDER TO BAIT THE SUSPICIOUSLY EAGER AMONGST YOU. NOTE THAT I HAVE YET TO REVEAL MY REAL TARGET, WHO IS INDEED SCUM.

THUS, CEASE THE BANDWAGONING OF THEAWESOMEPOSSUM. UNVOTE AND STAND BY.​

!!!
Thank you.

Ahem...

My name is Blaise Zabini. Despite being friends with Draco Malfoy and holding hatred towards "mudbloods" likewise, I also ridicule Death Eaters. No, this doesn't make me neutral. I can only vote.

I am Hogwarts-aligned.

VOTE: Lone_Prodigy

PEEKABOO!!

Guess who's a Death Eater?

You're a Death Eaterrrrrrr, oh yes you arrrreee

Who did I target last Night? Tell me, who did I investigate last Night? Guess whoooo

a0NdeCl.gif

PEEKABOOOOOO IT WAS YOUUUUUU

I followed up on Gorlak's hunch Yesterday and he proved to be totally right, LP is 100% a Death Eater I take solitary credit for this entire case

Did I not say I'd give it a look? And so I did

promises were kept

oaths were fulfilled

I warned ya

T'was but a glimpse, yet enough t'was~

Yes, I'm actually serious about my targeted player and the result this time.

I SPENT SECONDS METICULOUSLY CRAFTING THE VESSEL POST FOR MY RESULTS DELIVERY AND YOU'VE RUINED IT IN LESS SECONDS

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SALVAGE FROM THIS WRECKAGE, THE

NOTHING, THAT'S WHAT

BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU'VE LEFT ME

NOTHING

NO, YOU DON'T EVEN GET NEGATIVE POINTS

YOU GET

THAT'S WHAT

DO YOU SEE THE EXPRESSION OF DISDAIN ON MY FACE

CAN YOU FEEL IT

I CAN

BECAUSE I CAN'T

EVEN

I'm cool, I'm fine, I'm cool

so

yeah.

Lone_Prodigy is 100% scum, I investigated him last Night.

If anyone should choose to defend him after this point in time, that one shall be hella guilty-by-association.

Talk about what you will Today, but he has to go before Nightfall.

I've had this ready for about a week.

One thing I think about a Snape claim is that he is not the only HP character of questionable allegiance. Would Draco or his family be scum or neutral survivors? Peter Pettigrew was good and became evil, and Sirius Black vice versa. Umbridge, while a despicable character, isn't a Death Eater.

I don't buy Burb being a Miller but I think he's Snape.

Here is me questioning Burb's claim. Why would I do that? Aimless thoughts? Fulfilling my post quota for the day? Or maybe it's because I'm a Miller myself.

VOTE: TheGoddamn

Switchers never visit their targets. A tracker can detect a switcher, but not a watcher.

Notice how quickly I voted for TheGoddamn? It's because he claimed Sirius, and I thought I had caught scum in a lie.

Nobody else claim. I have something I want to say first, but I won't have time to type it up until tonight or tomorrow morning (it's 6pm here).

In the meantime, bug Blarg.

I was going to post the above with a role claim, lynch TheGoddamn, and then go into the Night with another scum down, but then stuff happened.

So yes, I am Spartacus Sirius Black. Because I'm wanted by Azkaban, I will show up as a Death Eater when investigated, even though I am aligned with Hogwarts.

"Why claim now?"

Well I'd look pretty dumb claiming Miller when Burb did it: it just creates a situation in which one or both of us gets lynched.

"But Burb is a Miller with cool powers."

Yeah, but I'm just Sirius. I can transform into a dog and become immune to all night actions against me, but that's it. It's not infinite. Obviously I didn't use it last night.

Look back at my posts. I went on Hyper early. I tried to save Retroid.

I have no doubt there is actually a Sirius in the game. It was a ballsy role claim by thegoddamn. Two millers though? Lore-wise, it does fit better for Sirius than for Snape

Top Bottom