• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DisneyPrincess Mafia |OT| Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Who’s the Scummiest of Them All

It's when you just focus on one player. You accused me of being a godfather, twice now. Even on day 1. That's so stupid I can't put words to it. Only the purest of fixation can produce shit like that.

When it comes to Darryl, I've worked very hard to put aside my reads from Day 1 going into Day 2. I don't believe I'm excessively focused on him, I simply read him as scummy.

On Day 1, I had the impression that he gave me bad strategy information.
A) Darryl could be totally right, and hates training new people.
---result: new people don't learn to play and are just as useless next game. Not really beneficial for the individual game, or for the community.
B) Darryl may have an attitude that there is One True Way to play mafia, and it's his way. Somewhat supported by nobody verifying his strategy explanations when asked (but perhaps they didn't want to get into it on day 1)
---result: basically same as above. However, add in the fact (I'm saying fact based on my reading some more mafia games) that it is much more beneficial to town to have multiple viewpoints. If all vocal players agree on their reads, an error - or mafia hiding and leading the discussion - push Town off a cliff. Having some contradiction can help prevent that issue.
C) Darryl may be scum and wants me to shut up so the rest of you don't think about that.
---result: he's playing to win for himself, and not the majority.

On Day 2, I wiped that slate in my mind, though I may have done it badly, I'm only human.
A) Darryl first posted while reading along. He questioned the Giselle claiming issue, which had been resolved if he had read further. We know what happened and can take our reads of the two players.
B) he also posted commentary on the lovers that had been done before. Again, he picked up on that as he went along.
C) He again attacked my read of him as mafia. He posted insults about me as a player rather than about my arguments. He said my thoughts were stupid, vicariously calling anyone who thought them "plausible, but needs more evidence" stupid as well. He seems focused on me shutting up about him.
D) he posted a reads list of a portion of the players, as requested.

Basically on Day 2, I found his post content to be repetitive, rehashing, and suppressive of discussion. His incomplete reads list didn't convince me that his play on Day 2 was pro town. All of those techniques are commonly used by mafia, correct?

Therefore, I have created a new read of a player based on the new days posts and find it scummy again. That's two day cycles in a row. Y'all are free to disagree of course, but because multiple viewpoints are pro town, I will continue to post my grasping at straws and only-somewhat-plausible theories for you to consider. Enjoy! :)

TheExodu5

Banned
I'm just going to come out and say it. I think I was the target last night.

I'm Ariel. At night, I go return to the sea and can't be killed. I don't really care if scum knows this at this point.

If I was the target, I'm going to guess it was to kill the Enker trail, since my suspicions of him were rather loose to begin with. I'm determined to keep my vote on Enker as a result.

Sorian

Banned
Is something up with the vote count tool? I hit recount but several votes don't seem to be appearing.

Looks like it's all working for me. Clear your browser's cache, sometimes instead of updating on your side it just pulls old info and calls it a day.

Mazre

I'm Ariel. At night, I go return to the sea and can't be killed. I don't really care if scum knows this at this point.

If I was the target, I'm going to guess it was to kill the Enker trail, since my suspicions of him were rather loose to begin with. I'm determined to keep my vote on Enker as a result.

Every night? Are you claiming night kill immunity?

Fireblend

Banned

I really don't understand your rationale for thinking you were the target last night or that scum knows what your night action is? this claim seems seriously unnecessary.

TheExodu5

Banned
Every night? Are you claiming night kill immunity?

Correct.

I was really debating when I should come out and say it. Ideally, I wanted to get some scum heat on me for them to waste a night kill until they found out. Since scum may have missed a kill last night, I can assume one of the following happened:

1) Terra and Sept are lying
2) A doctor saved the right person (the odds of that seem pretty low to me)
3) They targeted the same person as Terra and Sept
4) They targeted me

I think the last option is somewhat likely, so I think it's a good a time as any to reveal this.

I really don't understand your rationale for thinking you were the target last night or that scum knows what your night action is? this claim seems seriously unnecessary.

Was it foolish to claim now? I'm not sure. Worst case: I don't make scum waste a kill on me. Best case: I was on to something with Enker.

Fireblend

Banned
Correct.

I was really debating when I should come out and say it. Ideally, I wanted to get some scum heat on me for them to waste a night kill until they found out. Since scum may have missed a kill last night, I can assume one of the following happened:

4) They targeted me

I think the last option is somewhat likely, so I think it's a good a time as any to reveal this.

Ah, I understand your rationale. Why let them know that though? Could've kept them wondering why the kill didn't go through (assuming they even targeted you). Now what you've done is remove yourself from their potential kill pool and made it more likely that they'll hit some more powerful PR.

Mazre

Correct.

4) They targeted me

Was it foolish to claim now? I'm not sure. Worst case: I don't make scum waste a kill on me. Best case: I was on to something with Enker.

Gotta agree with fireblend, claiming seems like not the best idea, there's always the possibility that if you're immune then mafia may have a strong arm kill.

Kevyt

Hmmm...

This is really interesting. The only way you could lose would be by being lynched during the day correct?

Fireblend

Banned
Also Exodu5, it's very unlikely they would have gone after you for correctly guessing who one of them was. They don't want to draw attention to themselves like that, it would've been a risky move because then your suspicions on Enker would've been looked into. I mean it's still worth considering, but you could've pressured Enker a bit more and maybe gather some more evidence before claiming like that - specially since you have the time to gather it, being night kill immune and all :p

TheExodu5

Banned
Ah, I understand your rationale. Why let them know that though? Could've kept them wondering why the kill didn't go through (assuming they even targeted you). Now what you've done is remove yourself from their potential kill pool and made it more likely that they'll hit some more powerful PR.

I'm weighing the odds that I would have been targeted again. I figured if their first kill failed, they wouldn't have tried again until late game. I chose to reveal because I think lynching Enker is the right move.

I may have made the right choice, I may have made the wrong choice. In the end, I felt like making an interesting choice, as I feel like this day is going nowhere at this point.

Daily commuter would be OP. In Animal Crossing they had two commuters, who were alternate day commuters.

This reads as doctor bait.

I've found your post content to be rather suspicious. You pick statements other people have made and agree with them. You are trying to get traction on voting out a player with lower activity. I haven't seen you post a reads list since I asked for them (but correct my memory if faulty).

Kevyt

Daily commuter would be OP. In Animal Crossing they had two commuters, who were alternate day commuters.

I've found your post content to be rather suspicious. You pick statements other people have made and agree with them. You are trying to get traction on voting out a player with lower activity. I haven't seen you post a reads list since I asked for them (but correct my memory if faulty).

What makes you think this is a doctor bait?

TheExodu5

Banned

How is my claim doctor bait, exactly? My claim gives the supposed doctor even less reason to reveal themselves.

I wonder if anyone else is going to role claim as Ariel - seems obvious that she would be in this game. If nobody does we can only assume that TheExodu5 is telling the truth and that he is in fact Town.

I do agree that Enker is suspect but voting for anyone other than Seath at this point is kind of a shot in the dark. We should stick with Seath and then see what happens after Night 2.

TheExodu5

Banned
Well my 2 main suspicions day 1 were Enker and weemadarthur.

I don't know how I feel about Seath. Neutral seems about right.

weemadarthur, on the other hand, is strange. He's doing a lot of brainstorming, but his theories are pretty far fetched. Since he's all over the map, though, I'd take that an indication as being town.

The way I see it, Enker has been completely inactive and we wouldn't be losing much even if he was town, so I feel like he's a pretty solid candidate for day 2 lynch.

Mazre

I wonder if anyone else is going to role claim as Ariel - seems obvious that she would be in this game. If nobody does we can only assume that TheExodu5 is telling the truth and that he is in fact Town.

I do agree that Enker is suspect but voting for anyone other than Seath at this point is kind of a shot in the dark. We should stick with Seath and then see what happens after Night 2.

This is poor logic all around. Just because you expect a character to be in play doesn't mean they are. Tunneling on Seath with ~48 hours left to go in the phase doesn't help town find scum.

I hope a doctor is smarter than that.

Claiming BP is pretty safe. Scum will avoid you, cop won't check you, and vig won't shoot you. Considering how it came out of nowhere I'm inclined to believe it.

Also the lack of an additional kill could be because of a role-block.

In every GAFia game to date, the mafia were provided with a list of safe roles to claim. (Apparently. Someone more knowledgeable than me said so, maybe in a game, maybe in the main thread.)

You keep harping on the role names being relevant, despite many posters stating that they aren't. It would make perfect sense for ynnny to keep some main Princesses out of the game and available for scum role claims. If nobody else claims to be Ariel, it means nothing at all. And there is no way to use that to verify Exodus as town.

In every GAFia game to date, the mafia were provided with a list of safe roles to claim. (Apparently. Someone more knowledgeable than me said so, maybe in a game, maybe in the main thread.)

You keep harping on the role names being relevant, despite many posters stating that they aren't. It would make perfect sense for ynnny to keep some main Princesses out of the game and available for scum role claims. If nobody else claims to be Ariel, it means nothing at all. And there is no way to use that to verify Exodus as town.
We weren't provided anything for Werewolf 2.

Kevyt

I'm town and my character is tinker Bell hence my avatar.

Voting me out seems fine, town will not lose a power role at the very least.

I'm not sure what to make of Exodus' claim. Honestly, I'm not sure I believe him. It also seems more likely to me that mafia targeted a high-profile target (probably one of the sisters) and we have a protective role who correctly guessed their decision. It just seems more likely than mafia choosing Exodus (why?) and just by chancing happening on the one night-kill-immune princess on the very first night.

It doesn't make sense that they would do this to protect Enker, if Enker were mafia, since killing Exodus would only throw Enker into greater suspicion. Look at how much attention was paid to dusksoldier and flatearthpanda's reads lists earlier tonight-- the fact that they were dead town members gave their suspicions a lot of persuasive value in the minds of many.

Exodus, could you explain in more detail why you think the mafia would choose to target you?

Well maybe you won't mind answering some questions in the mean time.

Between those who have votes on them who stands out the most (except Seath don't mind the sloth for now)? You can use this vote count or any that comes after.

Of those who have currently voted who stands out the most, what do you think of their reasonings?

Better late than never, eh? Of those with votes, I think Zatoth has been the most visible. I don't really have a read on him either way right now. It seems like he's been a little noncommittal in his posts.

The current candidate I find the most suspicious is euphemism. Her posting has been minimal, which isn't suspicious in and of itself to me, but she's clearly been following the game, as she posted about not claiming Ariel. Yet she hasn't responded to the votes against her or contributed substantively to the conversation. As I said earlier, and I think Darryl mentioned as well, it's easier for new players who are mafia to allay suspicion by not being noticed than it is for established players.

However, this is all circumstantial, and I'm by no means ready to accuse her of anything until she has a chance to give her thoughts on the matter.

Of those who have voted:

-As I said earlier, I don't get why Exodus is even more suspicious of Enker than he was before-- seems like tenuous reasoning.

-The votes on Seath and other votes on Enker seem to be pressure votes. Hard to argue one way or another about those, as they don't really reflect suspicions so much as using one's town power to get conversation moving.

-That said I do find Fireblend's reasoning re Seath a little odd, specifically his assumption that "we've settled on Seath as our main lynch candidate" less than a day into the day and after only a few people had voted. To me it felt like an attempt to control the flow of conversation by making it seem like a Seath lynch is a foregone conclusion. (This is not to say that I finding voting Seath in and of itself to be suspicious-- I can definitely see why people want more answers from him. I'd like some myself)

You're right, my post on that was a really incomplete thought. Let me try to flesh it out and try to make actual sense.

1. Assume Terrabyte is telling the truth about everything. Terrabyte killed panda. Scum kill failed in some way. My statement in this case makes no sense at all.

2. Assume Terrabyte is lying about everything. Scum killed panda. Terrabyte either isn't a vigilante, or shot someone other than panda but doesn't want to talk about it. So Terrabyte takes credit for killing panda as proof of having killing power. In which case, Zatoth stating that mafia killed panda could be due to knowing that mafia killed panda.

Does that help? I was going with #2 possibility on my vote there.

That reasoning does make more sense now that you've fleshed it out. However, I still don't quite follow. Even if Terrabyte is lying, it would still be pretty reasonable for people to assume that mafia were the culprit. Mafia is the main night killer in the game of mafia. Indeed, your chain of reasoning in point 2 implies that you yourself believed at the time you made the post that mafia killed flatearthpandas-- yet it was suspicious for Zatoth to make the same assumption as you?

I should be clear, weemadarthur, that I no longer think you are mafia, despite the fact that I continue to disagree with many of your posts. You've made a number of good points today.

Just saw Seath's new claim ... what?? Why did you make all those hinting posts if you don't have a power role? (note, this is not a request for you to reveal your power if any)

Mazre

We weren't provided anything for Werewolf 2.

woof2 wasn't a cosplay game. Archer/Nightvale/Potter/PW and this game all have characters drawn from a specific fiction that are then used as roles. AC did for the scum but not the town so they didn't need them their either, nor did they need them in any of the other games where roles names were more or less generic.

TheExodu5

Banned

I played HP GAFIA as scum. We did not have fake roles to claim.

Kevyt

Also, it's possible that Exodus has full game night kill immunity. In Archer we had sterling Archer who was immune to KGB's night kills.

So it is possible.

Mazre

Also, it's possible that Exodus has full game night kill immunity. In Archer we had sterling Archer who was immune to KGB's night kills.

So it is possible.

Actually he was only 1-shot immune, he lied about it being permanent.

Enker

I knew this was going to happen. Being on vacation last week made my posting count inflated compared to prior games when I could only post after work, like now.

Nothing really happened yesterday and I suck at going after people (tried to do it with Euphemism). Thus, any other posts would have seemed fluffy. Just like any justification against me right now.

That said, my read list currently consists of:

Scum:
Seath (we all know why, or neutral but that’s all the same)

Either dumb Town gambit or scum:
Sept
Terra

Probably Town:
Darryl
Weemadarthur

Absolutely Town, no doubt about it:
Crab

Where are they?
GreatCharleston

Special Case:
TheExodu5

No real read one way or another:
Everyone else

Fireblend

Banned
-That said I do find Fireblend's reasoning re Seath a little odd, specifically his assumption that "we've settled on Seath as our main lynch candidate" less than a day into the day and after only a few people had voted. To me it felt like an attempt to control the flow of conversation by making it seem like a Seath lynch is a foregone conclusion. (This is not to say that I finding voting Seath in and of itself to be suspicious-- I can definitely see why people want more answers from him. I'd like some myself)

I can't help but notice you're misrepresenting what I said there a bit. That quote makes it seem like I was trying to turn Seath into the centerpiece of today's conversation, but here's the whole paragraph from where you picked that quote:

Now that we've pretty much settled on Seath as our main lynch candidate, we should probably diversify a bit on terms of discussion. If it wasn't for Seath, who would you be suspicious of? We can't make the whole day Seath-centric because then if for some reason Seath's flip yields less information than we expected that may make the day less useful in retrospective.

Kind of changes the intention you seem to imply I had with my post, no? I was actually saying Seath's lynch should not be a foregone conclusion, and we should have an actual discussion before jumping at anyone's throat. Probably worth mentioning I said several times the previous day phase I didn't want Seath gone to see where they were going.

Did you just not read the rest of the paragraph there?

I can't help but notice you're misrepresenting what I said there a bit. That quote makes it seem like I was trying to turn Seath into the centerpiece of today's conversation, but here's the whole paragraph from where you picked that quote:

Kind of changes the intention you seem to imply I had with my post, no? I was actually saying Seath's lynch should not be a foregone conclusion, and we should have an actual discussion before jumping at anyone's throat. Probably worth mentioning I said several times the previous day phase I didn't want Seath gone to see where they were going.

Did you just not read the rest of the paragraph there?

No, I saw that you were trying to move discussion away from Seath, and I have no argument with that. I read your statement as implying "We have definitely decided to lynch Seath. That said, let's discuss other things too so as not to waste the day." I found that suspicious since it was not true that the town as a whole had already decided to lynch Seath.

From your post, it seems more like you meant "A lot of people have voted for Seath, but let's not be hasty and discuss other things before lynching him" which is a completely reasonable statement. I'm willing to say that I misread you; maybe we put different implications on "main lynch candidate." Anyway, thank you for clarifying.

Trigger

I think some of the reasoning in this thread has become a bit...strained at this point. Outing your roles out of boredom doesn't help us in the slightest. I respect that everyone has their own perspective, but we've just narrowed down the list of of townies with PR roles for scum to target.

01. [m] Freakinchair - New
02. [f] euphemism
03. [-] weemadarthur - New
05. [m] GreatCharleston
06. [m] Zatoth
07. [m] gryvan
08. [m] Unmasked Ferret
09. [m] AbsolutBro
11. [m] Enker
12. [m] Christina Mackenzie
13. [m] Septimus Prime - claimed Anna, lover with Elsa
14. [m] Royal_Flush
15. [m] Fireblend
16. [m] Rynam [f] StackpoleH
17. [m] TheExodu5 - claimed Ariel, BP
18. [m] Mazre
19. [m] Terrabyte20xx, claimed Elsa, lover with Anna, vigilante
20. [m] Darryl
21. [m] Trigger
22. [m] Lone_Prodigy
23. [-] Seath - claimed Tinkerbell
24. [m] ultron87 - claimed Giselle

YNNNY: Has GC been prodded yet?

I'm a bit tired right now (1:30 am, lol), just a few quick responses:

Obviously because of how the votes we're going after the lovers reveal. I was waiting to have a good reason to vote and found one. The fact that the bandwagon went in a completely opposite direction - instead of more people voting Seath - indicates to me the possibility of scum trying to guide people in a different direction. Please keep in mind that I voted Seath at the last second because of this.

You also may be right that there is no new information specifically about Seath... but there is DEFINITELY information about peoples voting patterns when concerning him. We get a ton of information out of the game by lynching him. If he turns out to be Scum we gain game winning information for the town side - if he turns out to be Town we lose someone who is being intentionally cryptic and confusing which, in my opinion, is a + for town anyways.

Also please keep in mind that someone has refuted his cryptic role call AND that he's been completely silent since the night phase. I can only assume that the Scum are trying to do some damage control. In other words... what it looks like you're trying to do right now.
This question actually was for Euphemism, as you switched to Seath at the end of the day. But as you already answered, I'll bite: Of the people who swung the lynch to Dusk soldier, none directly switched from Seath to him and only two people ever had a vote on Seath. I geniounly didn't (and still don't) believe Seath is Scum. I think we have a typical "2 non-Scum in the dome" scenario in which Scum can spread around as they see fit. My previously stated point that everything went quite civilized (compared to other Scum-Town domes I've witnessed) at the end of D1 seems to support this.

giphy.gif
You know Seath, I often get really frustrated with you and then you post stuff like this and I just can't be mad with you anymore... But please try to be useful anyway, ok? Your recent posts are a decent start.

I honestly don't know where to go from here. I don't want to kill Seath because it doesn't make any sense for him to be in the mafia. Though I'm still a little suspicious of the sisters, I don't want to risk two town deaths by killing them. I'm intending to wait and see how things develop before voting again. Hopefully things will become clearer.
What is your pool of possible candidate right now and who would you vote for if you had to right now?

I'm not really great with reads and tend to change my opinion with every post so I wasn't really planning on posting a list so early in the game, and when I did just type up a list (which I can post later if you want) it ended up being silly and useless. There are a lot of people who I can barely remember actually being in the game (Mazre you have to teach me how you do this)[1].

town feeling:

weemadarthur - Sometimes seems to be grasping at straws, but is making an attempt to get things done, has some good ideas when not tunneling.
AbsolutBro - Is really insightful and has a lot of good stuff to say, clearly reads what people post and actually thinks things over.
Christina Mackenzie - Post good ideas and is also trying to get things done when present.
Fireblend - Makes what I feel are pro-town post, If he survive tonight I will be shocked and will invite him to celebrate breaking his curse (drinks on me), or cursing the rest of us (Fireblend will buy drinks).
Darryl - Darryl is like an abbraisive sandpaper, sanding away the scum to show the shiny town underneath. Insightful and tries to keep things moving. Is teaching us new princesses much.

You could probably add Royal_Flush to that list but I always gut read him as scum. I did in the heist spectator chat, and I do now. I have no idea why, since I generally agree with what he post. [2]

The Lovers (incest sisters) and Ultron (deep crow) Giselle are also currently on this list.

less town feeling:

Freakinchair - . Currently waiting for their response to current Seath situation. Got oddly defensive (well maybe not defensive, hostile maybe?) to Royal Flush in response to a question that wasn't even directed at them (maybe it was actually. was it RF? [3]). Also never answered my questions.
Lone_Prodigy - I'm not saying he intentionally tried to bait the x-shot amount earlier, but I would carefully consider it for about two seconds. Otherwise they haven't done anything to set off red flags or green flags. Seriously this is the one thing that stuck in my mind and it's probably nothing.
TheExodu5 - The thing with Enker is odd, I don't really feel like Exodu5 is scum but they are closer to that than most other posters at the moment.

Euphenism - Of all the quiet skate by posters, her post are the least noteworthy. She voted No Lynch day one but then never really participated in what little conversation there was, said that she would change her vote if anyone gave a convincing argument but then disappeared until the clock ran out; just to post a "see I told you, I knew we should have not lynched" type comment. Pretty quickly came out with the Seath vote today just saying that others convinced her, and then pretty much disappeared again.

There are a few others but they are mostly gut feels and not worth posting. Everyone else is mostly null reads.
[1]: It's fascinating, isn't it. It's my third game with him and every game for me is just "Oh, Mazre is also in here? He's probably doing fine, I don't remember." The very definition of a blind spot. He wasn't Scum in the other two games, tough.
[2]:
large.gif

[3]:As stated above it was meant for Euphemism, who actually hasn't answered it.

Can't argue about me contributing little. But the game runs at a low pace. I don't think I am the only one who has to participate more.

I also get the irony that I am quite inactive although I suggested to vote for inactive player. I'll try to do better.

As for being vary of people that vote for the "easy" target. That's not what I was saying. At least not what I meant by it.

I just wanted to say that the easy target often ended up being town in my previous games. Especially during the early phase of the game. So I am reluctant when it comes to cast a vote early.

During day 1 Seath's roleplaying/hinting at being Giselle (which they supposedly did not even have in mind) stood out to me. Did not notice much when it came to other players. So I went with Seath.
To be honest. I have no idea.

There is just too little to go by. Barely 4 pages on Day 2 and most of it discusses the Lovers and Seath.
You could actually try to move things forward yourself instead of relaying on other people, you know? If everyone thought like this nothing at all would happen.

Okay, so I've been looking over the thread again, gauging certain people but I noticed a trend that I would like to address.

Stop voting out inactives. And by that I mean people who have only made 1 post in 3 days. If that's their maximum output they will be replaced, the only thing lynching them will do is the likely death of an ordinary townie as they are the ones most likely to not be invested in the game.

If you're going to vote inactives, chose someone who only pops in every once and awhile and says generic stuff. euphemism is a good example of this. Another good example is the ever forgettable Mazre

Sorry, just something I wanted to get off my chest.
Listen to that man princess.

No you're not. Unless Ynnny, crab and whoever else looked over this game completely fucked up or there is a whole mechanism in play just to kill you. Both of these things are rather unlikely. The only question is why would you as Scum fakeclaim with that little pressure on you?

So this "true love's first kiss" stuff wasn't even related to your role (I'm not referring to the role name but what's actually going on)?

I played HP GAFIA as scum. We did not have fake roles to claim.
HP had several issues...

Enker

I think some of the reasoning in this thread has become a bit...strained at this point. Outing your roles out of boredom doesn't help us in the slightest. I respect that everyone has their own perspective, but we've just narrowed down the list of of townies with PR roles for scum to target.

Those roleclaims are also rather poor, speaking as a veteran of Archer. Having someone who is bulletproof at night gives scum even worse odds at outnumbering town.

That is, if said person doesn’t just tell everyone.

Enker

No you’re not. Unless Ynnny, crab and whoever else looked over this game completely fucked up or there is a whole mechanism in play just to kill you. Both of these things are rather unlikely. The only question is why would you as Scum fakeclaim with that little pressure on you?

Because he is pulling the dresses over our eyes
How Lewd!
to get in front of me before I call him out on it. Assuming I dared to do so.

Vote: TheExodu5

He’s a Watcher, most likely a Scum Watcher, and my special case. If you recall, he also claimed to be visited (a somewhat mysterious addition to the roleclam). He’s afraid I am the cop (nope, nor the Doctor) and wants to get rid of me before I out him (thus starting a bandwagon, which he was going to vote me out for yesterday), but I did visit him last night.

Why not claim Town Watcher? Because it would be hard to explain how I visited him but he’s not dead otherwise. He’d have to claim a doctor visited too (to try and paint me as Scum). I will not role claim, because the people that have done so thus far have not done so in a Town-friendly way. Needless to say though, you can see why I’d want to hide a little bit. Lionesses are pretty good at that.

It was nice of you to wait two days to get your story straight with your Scum buddies though. Just early enough where it doesn’t seem like a last minute bus.

Mazre

Town lean-

Darryl - saying a lot of things I'm thinking, is constantly engaged in the games going ons

weemad - Don't agree with much that they say, but they've been consistent and have tended to act how I would expect for a new player

freakinchair - see weemad

fireblend - seems to be making steady contributions

Neutral read -
euphemism, absolutbro, enker, royal_flush, trigger, ultron87, stackpoleH - I've seen stuff posted by all of you, none of it particularly damning or affirming to this point

Null read - (separated from neutral to denote individuals I can't recall much about to be honest)
gryvan, christina mackenzie - neither of you have left much of an impression at all to this point

People who have made strong claims:
tb20xx/septimus - Their story while plausible strikes me as improbable, and a little too convenient. At this point I don't think town is likely to go for a lynch of either so absent further evidence I'm inclined to look elsewhere at the moment

TheExodu5 - Already noted that I'm not crazy about a naked BP claim. Aside from his fixation on enker I don't see much else against him

I think of the two claims above (lumping tb and sept as one claim) one could certainly be scum but I don't think it's likely that both are. Both could be town as well.

Seath - I've played a lot of mafia with Seath. I think I mentioned earlier that logic really doesn't apply to him. I've seen him frequently play against his own interest in the name of fun. I don't know that I've ever seen scum Seath but I haven't seen anything yet this game that is outside the ordinary. Why the vote for him day 1 then? The late reveal by TB pushed me towards a policy lynch, day 1 is a good time to remove obfuscating factors, such as Seath.

ultron87 - made a fairly sensible and restrained claim in the face of Seath's antics, has been engaged and posted reasonably, overall I'm leaning town here

Mazre

Because he is pulling the dresses over our eyes
How Lewd!
to get in front of me before I call him out on it. Assuming I dared to do so.

Vote: TheExodu5

He’s a Watcher, most likely a Scum Watcher, and my special case. If you recall, he also claimed to be visited (a somewhat mysterious addition to the roleclam). He’s afraid I am the cop (nope, nor the Doctor) and wants to get rid of me before I out him (thus starting a bandwagon, which he was going to vote me out for yesterday), but I did visit him last night.

Why not claim Town Watcher? Because it would be hard to explain how I visited him but he’s not dead otherwise. He’d have to claim a doctor visited too (to try and paint me as Scum). I will not role claim, because the people that have done so thus far have not done so in a Town-friendly way. Needless to say though, you can see why I’d want to hide a little bit. Lionesses are pretty good at that.

It was nice of you to wait two days to get your story straight with your Scum buddies though. Just early enough where it doesn’t seem like a last minute bus.

You've practically claimed already, you've clearly dropped a character and claimed a PR of some kind. You might as well just get it over with rather than being vague. Your argument that he's a watcher seems a bit flawed as well, for him to know something about you he'd have to have self-targeted, and that wouldn't explain his day 1 comments.

TheExodu5

Banned
Oh, and there is a catch to my role, by the way, but I'd rather not make that public.

So, the way I'm understanding is, either I'm scum, or Enker is. If you bus me, at least you can lynch Enker tomorrow.

TheExodu5

Banned
I really, really don't understand Enker's claim. He's obviously scum at this point. I just don't feel why he felt cornered and felt like he needed to defend himself at this point since no one was joining me in lynching him in the first place.

Top Bottom