• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DisneyPrincess Mafia |OT| Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Who’s the Scummiest of Them All

This is the biggest clusterfuck I've seen in a long time.

PART I: The Young Girl and the Sea

What happened so far?

D1:
- Exodu5 reads Enker as Scum and goes after him.

N1:
- Enker tries to visit Exodu5, but isn't receiving whatever he's supposed to receive. (If Enker isn't completely lying, that is)

D2:
- Exodu5 claims out of the blue target immunity with downside (he only mentions the not further specified downside after various people called bullshit on his claim)
- He thinks Scum targeted him and failed instead of our potential doctor or roleblocker having a lucky guess.

Enker's claim

Ok, let's break this down:

He’s a Watcher, most likely a Scum Watcher, and my special case. If you recall, he also claimed to be visited (a somewhat mysterious addition to the roleclam). He’s afraid I am the cop (nope, nor the Doctor) and wants to get rid of me before I out him (thus starting a bandwagon, which he was going to vote me out for yesterday), but I did visit him last night.
Enker misread (or at least acts as if he did) Exodu5's claim and thinks Exodu5 says he was visited by someone. That is not what he stated, tough. In addition: Why would Scum Exodu5 even care if Enker visited him. it's not like his visitors will be publicly announced or something. And even if, it still could just be the cop or something checking in.

Why not claim Town Watcher? Because it would be hard to explain how I visited him but he’s not dead otherwise. He’d have to claim a doctor visited too (to try and paint me as Scum). I will not role claim, because the people that have done so thus far have not done so in a Town-friendly way. Needless to say though, you can see why I’d want to hide a little bit. Lionesses are pretty good at that.
Except Exodu5 already tried to paint Enker as Scum D1, where nothing ever visited him. For some reason none of you see that and instead you mumble something about a thunderdome. Then AB and potentially a few others (sorry, I don't remember) stroll along and set the records straight.

Except Exodu5, out of all people, who still thinks it made perfect sense:
Not really, actually. His claim makes sense. He's trying to figure out why I was so focused on him. His theory makes sense (despite being wrong), and his claims of having visiting me and nothing happening makes sense as well. I'm pretty sure he's town. My fault for being so focused on him. The only thing that puzzles me is why he revealed when there was pretty much no pressure on him.
Exodu5 already was focused on Enker D1. Nothing changed. Exodu5 can't possibly know Enker is a PR on D1.

What do we get out of it?

Two Town roleclaims, no new strong Scum suspects. Great.

PART II: The Three Question Marks

What happened so far?

D1:
- Seath roleplays as that princess from enchanted (I forgot her name)
- Darryl goes after Seath
- both play as ususal (as far as I can tell)
- AbsolutBro seems (in my opinion) weirdly constrained compared to other games or even D2 this day.

D2:
- Darryl drops a Tinkerbell line towards Seath
- Seath claims Tinkerbell (Ordinary)
- Darryl plays way more friendly and agreeable than on D1
- Seath starts getting involved after his claim.

Two Wendys (Wendies?)

I mean since Seath is going to come out and say he's Tinker Bell, I might as well just come out and say that I'm Wendy. I know Seath is Tinker Bell, it's in my role. We aren't lovers, this is a one-sided relationship.
Let me paraphrase: Darryl (Town) knows that Seath (Town) is Tinkerbell. When Seath dies, he dies two but not the other way around; in fact Seath knows nothing about all this. "But", you may ask, "didn't Darryl do after Seath and complained about the swing towards Dusk Soldier?" Well, let's see what he has to say about this:

And yea, my constant Seath pressure was a gambit to see who would take the bait. Seeing who picks on the weak and easy targets is always my favorite way to hunt scum. Finding a weak target and making him appear weak and seeing who bandwagons tends to find scum a lot. I was going to save him with my claim if anything got too bad. That's why I am also leaning towards a Euphemism lynch, among others.
Uh, you were going to safe Seath? Interesting:

I'll believe this for now. No reason not to. I didn't actually profile Terra as scum, so if he's willing to vouch for Septimus then that's a thing

On the low hanging fruit category, we have Rynam, GC, Dusk Solider, Enker. There's also Freakinchair, Euphemism, Seath. Holy fuck. I have to leave for work so I can't stick around for the end of this. I might have a chance to check my phone but I dunno. I don't have time to look through these candidates. I guess based on his persona, I'd expect scummy Seath to act the way he is now. So I'm just going to vote with the gut today.

Vote: Seath
This was right before the Dusk Soldier train started. If I read the postnumbers in the votecount correctly, this put Seath on a tie for second position with Darryl himself (3 votes each) right behind Terrabyte (4 votes). A bit risky if you want to safe Seath, especially as Darryl names several other good targets in his post, don't you think?

Anyway, next thing that happens is that AsolutBro comes along and counterclaims Wendy with some mysterious night action he wants to fire off N2:

I don't know if Scum didn't get a list of unused names, but I'm Wendy. I leave my PR to your imagination. If necessary, I'm willing to be voted out today to prove I am who I say I am, but I can just as easily prove you're lying when you flip. I find it hilarious you back Seath (who I'm still not even sure is scum or if this is just a bait post), but then try to turn on Terrabyte and Septimus again.
That said, I have offered to be voted out today to prove that I am both Town and Wendy. It's sort of an interesting predicament because if we choose not to vote out Darryl today, scum has to decide to either let me do whatever I do at night, or kill me at night and out Darryl for me.

Who to believe?

Well, here starts the difficult part. Darryl's whole claim is suspicious as fuck, but he has that Tinkerbell line. That's a pretty good piece of evidence for his claim.

There is however another (not that likely, but also far from impossible) possibility I didn't yet consider:

Ok, so Darryl dropped the breadcrumb "stop busting my bells if you're Tinker Bell". That's the only thing lending credence to his claim. If he's scum, it wouldn't be overly surprising that a scum role-inspector visited Seath last night (If I were scum, I think Seath would be my main target for role-inspection). I'm inclined to believe AbsolutBro over Darryl, in this case. Either way, if we guess wrong today, we at least get scum tomorrow, which isn't so bad.
If you think this through, it actually makes sense on a conspiracy theory level: pressure Seath into a nameclaim today and then use the info gained on N1 as evidence for Township. Note how Darryl specifically attacks the false roleplay angle of Seath's D1 play:

This Dusk Soldier swing was incredible. Where were some of you guys? Did you guys miss this exchange?

Ultron87 claims he is Giselle. The one from Enchanted that Seath is heavily breadcrumbing himself to be.

1. Why would a scum fake Ultron87 counterclaim this?
2. Why would Seath pretend to be someone he isn't? It's provoked an unnecessary name claim already, and it could've done more damage than that if Ultron87 wasn't seasoned and knew how to handle that scenario.

Seath's Response:

[...]

What the fucking fuck?

Here are some delicious responses to this incredibly anti-town play from Seath's part:

[...]

Yea, he's done nothing other than the pretending to be someone else and forcing them to name claim part for no reason at all. Real good stuff here.

He was a bad choice? Why, exactly? Seath had such little pressure on him for what could've been himself being caught in scummy behavior. It was our best lead yesterday.

The worst part about Seath is that I don't sense any desire at all for him to actually want to play mafia traditionally. He's acting pretty much squarely in the neutral camp. I'd put the odds of him being a neutral at like 95%.

That said, this entire post has been formed before I've even looked at the 2nd day start. So I might reevaluate this. However, I didn't have a chance to post this the last day phase because of work and I want to say it now.

I guess that could just be really, really good bait (as he mentioned in a later post which for general confusion is quoted further above in my post), but it sounds really serious. And again, why would he attack his name plan or even drop the Tinkerbell line if he "knows" Seath doesn't know of his protector and assumes Seath has to keep his identity hidden? Posts already quoted above, but for reference:
We aren't lovers, this is a one-sided relationship.
[...]
I assumed we had to keep his role name hidden and I was on some secret mission to protect him

And then, after AB counterclaimed, it starts getting ridiculous:
I am Wendy. Could there be two Wendy's? What does your flavor say about you? Mine actually implies that I'm old.
I mean, if AB's role PM states that he is a young Wendy, ok. (Does it, AB?) But otherwise? No way!

That's it for Darryl for now. Let's look at AbsolutBro. Apart from me on D1 noone ever really suspected him so far, so he has little to gain from a fake counterclaim. Especially since if we lynch Darryl and he turns out to really be Wendy, we have no option than to lynch AB on D3.

But then there are these huge, HUGE red flags in his posts that I actually can't really find in Darryl's posts:
Honestly, it didn't even occur to me. Usually if a lyncher role has a specific target, that target knows someone is after them. I don't have anything like that in my role description, though obviously that doesn't exclude the possibility.

Even if I die though, as long as town wins I still win.
That said, I have offered to be voted out today to prove that I am both Town and Wendy. It's sort of an interesting predicament because if we choose not to vote out Darryl today, scum has to decide to either let me do whatever I do at night, or kill me at night and out Darryl for me.
He offers himself. I'm suspicious now. He doesn't want to lynch Darryl but someone else today? WT actual F?! So he can buy himself another day or what? If he was Scum that whole gambit didn't make much sense to begin with but once started the best way out clearly would be to get neither himself nor Darryl lynched.

And then there's Seath who dramatically changed his playstyle after his roleclaim and unusually clear states his alignment. I don't know how I would react in his situation but it kind of rubs me in a wrong way:
I'm Tinkerbell and I'm town aligned!!

I can't be recruited by scum...

How much more clear do I need to be??
But if you guys want to lynch me today then that is fine by me, but at least we should keep the discussion going.

I'm not afraid to be lynched today and finally prove to you all that I am Tinkerbell, town aligned.

What do we get out of it?

I don't have the slightest clue. This whole situation makes zero sense, from any party involved, regardless of their alignment. Except everyone is telling the truth in which case I will get really angry at ynnny,

At the moment I'm inclined to believe Exodu5's version and would vote Darryl.

PART III: The Leftovers

So again just a few unrelated comments as you should be used to by now:

AB could be a lyncher trying to kill Darryl. Says all the "oh I'm so selfless you can kill me first" stuff, but that's just a gambit to have us kill Darryl first and then bounce out of the game as a victor.
Darryl in all likelihood would know that there is someone after him. He didn't mention anything like this.

You know, we could always verify one of these stories by lynching Seath, plus if the tinker Bell speculation is correct it'd be saving AB. Just a thought.
A Town flip of Seath does exactly nothing.

The lyncher theory makes more sense the more I think on it.

Seath is indeed Tinkerbell, Darryl is indeed Wendy, and AB is neutral Captain Hook. Hook wants to get Wendy lynched, because the patriarchy. If we assume scum have safe names, Scum Darryl claiming Wendy makes no sense. He was in a good position with the town.
Hook is after Wendy, who doesn't know anyone is after her and Wendy tries to protect Tinkerbell from no apparent danger? Nah.

Haven't we had commuters before? Multiple times? I mean, every night is certainly overboard, but it's not impossible. Do we know if Scum are also Princesses or are they possibly evil witches (ala Maleficent or Ursula)?
An every night commuter without strings attached is unkillable and therefor eit's impossible for a single Scum to win. All our commuters so far had restrictions like only operating on odd nights.

I feel like Seath is getting away with highway robbery here. Some serious work is being put in to prevent him from being the top vote by a number of people. Do you think there would be all this drama if Seath was just a simple townie? Extremely doubtful - scum would just let nature take its course and we would vote off another town. Instead we have multiple accusations - role reveals etc...

I have to ask... why? For a townie who can only vote? I don't think so. I will vote for Darryl if it comes to the point that everyone is going for him - the odds are stacked that way. But I think we gain more from lynching Seath.

I swear, I didn't wait for a new page, but it's a worthy post imo :p

Why on earth would I do any of this if I was scum. How does that make sense? I wasn't up for being lynched or anything.

Vote: Weemadarthur

At this point I've heard you talk enough to determine that you're acting incredibly antitown. Your arguments are awful. You posted an argument against me the other day that made me cringe. You don't have any desire to try to find scum. And now you're working to prevent a player from defending themselves.

You barely paid attention to Seath when he was provoking Giselle to nameclaim. But now that involves me, having another nameclaim in the mix in unspeakable. You are ridiculous and I don't believe you are town.
Oh come on, make a point. Weemad out of all people? The only concern I have with them is that they possibly play too good for their supposed Newbie-ness. That's actually a pretty good question: weemad, which games did you read so far?

Also, Darryl, you tell me, why you would do this. I want to understand. Just because there was an opportunity?

My reading and study schedule has been:

Finished star wars thread before game.
Started animal crossing during day 1. Finished animal crossing and archer night 1.
Now reading harry potter.

Never read or studied any games anywhere else. Never heard of it before ynnny asked her buddies for players. But you got me. I'm her ringer, and she has a huge bet on with sorian. You'll see once we finish up and you can view the spec thread.

No, there's no bet and I'm not a ringer to my knowledge. I'm just skeptical because I'm a terrible cynic.

Sorian

Banned
My reading and study schedule has been:

Finished star wars thread before game.
Started animal crossing during day 1. Finished animal crossing and archer night 1.
Now reading harry potter.

Never read or studied any games anywhere else. Never heard of it before ynnny asked her buddies for players. But you got me. I'm her ringer, and she has a huge bet on with sorian. You'll see once we finish up and you can view the spec thread.

No, there's no bet and I'm not a ringer to my knowledge. I'm just skeptical because I'm a terrible cynic.

You joke about bets but I have a lot of money riding on multiple games right now.

Kevyt

I feel like Seath is getting away with highway robbery here. Some serious work is being put in to prevent him from being the top vote by a number of people. Do you think there would be all this drama if Seath was just a simple townie? Extremely doubtful - scum would just let nature take its course and we would vote off another town. Instead we have multiple accusations - role reveals etc...

I have to ask... why? For a townie who can only vote? I don't think so. I will vote for Darryl if it comes to the point that everyone is going for him - the odds are stacked that way. But I think we gain more from lynching Seath.

Okay, let's go for it.

Vote me out today.

I'm all for it!

But promise me something, you guys will look closely into Ultron, Darryl and AB the next day, as well as depending on who gets killed tonight by mafia.

Vote: Seath

I'm just sick and tired of hearing the "sloth is robbing us!"

Darryl

Banned
I swear, I didn't wait for a new page, but it's a worthy post imo :p

Oh come on, make a point. Weemad out of all people? The only concern I have with them is that they possibly play too good for their supposed Newbie-ness. That's actually a pretty good question: weemad, which games did you read so far?

Also, Darryl, you tell me, why you would do this. I want to understand. Just because there was an opportunity?

It says it all in my reveal post

Trigger

I think so too honestly. Seath wasn't very active in posting up until now. Darryl's claim is suspicious, but Darryl is also the most contributive of the three. We'll be seeing a decrease in scum hunting if we lynch him. Up until now AB and Seath haven't been nearly as useful to town. If we lynch Seath we lose someone who isn't as valuable to the our team.

Also I'd say AbsolutBro and Daryll were at about the same amount of usefulness earlier on. Daryll was just louder about it. Which is good, you need people like him. Even if they do turn out to be scum sometimes.

And if it's not clear I'm finally caught up. I may say something more formal later when I'm not mobile, but for now I really doubt the Wendy claim Darryl made. Even more so when he went for Older Wendy.

Darryl

Banned
And if it's not clear I'm finally caught up. I may say something more formal later when I'm not mobile, but for now I really doubt the Wendy claim Darryl made. Even more so when he went for Older Wendy.

My role doesn't say Older Wendy. It just says Wendy. I'm trying to rationalize how what AbsolutBro makes sense. I don't wanna attack his role claim cuz that only makes sense if he's trying to keep the twin sisters alive and they're scum, which fits with my original accusation but it's also an even bolder set of circumstances on top of already bold circumstances. And that house of cards will fall eventually.

Darryl

Banned
I think so too honestly. Seath wasn't very active in posting up until now. Darryl's claim is suspicious, but Darryl is also the most contributive of the three. We'll be seeing a decrease in scum hunting if we lynch him. Up until now AB and Seath haven't been nearly as useful to town. If we lynch Seath we lose someone who isn't as valuable to the our team.

Seath isn't scum. He's town. You can't lynch him. Just lynch me first in that scenario.

Kevyt

I uh... Well, on second thought, I don't believe Darryl.

vote: Darryl

I think so too honestly. Seath wasn't very active in posting up until now. Darryl's claim is suspicious, but Darryl is also the most contributive of the three. We'll be seeing a decrease in scum hunting if we lynch him. Up until now AB and Seath haven't been nearly as useful to town. If we lynch Seath* we lose someone who isn't as valuable to the our team.

*But isn't a threat to town either, being you know... TOWN ALIGNED!!!

Funny though that I do not find any of you, or what you guys have posted useful either.

You guys are just guessing up until this point.

So ha!

Kevyt

Seath isn't scum. He's town. You can't lynch him. Just lynch me first in that scenario.

Why do you believe I am town? I could still be lying and turn out to be Mafia.

Why did you just throw yourself under the bus just like that?

Kevyt

I am so torn about Darryl, for some reason I still find something about AB to be off, as well as Ultron87.

Just a gut feeling I guess.

Kevyt

I understand AB but why Ultron, it's not really just a gut feeling is it?

From what I have seen from him, he seems to be playing differently. Likewise, he had no qualms about me "posing" as Giselle on the first day.

I only ask that we look at his voting pattern closely.

Mazre

Nice write up Flush, I have a few minor quibbles but solid work all around. At this point I'm inclined to lynch Darryl.

Darryl

Banned
Why do you believe I am town? I could still be lying and turn out to be Mafia.

Why did you just throw yourself under the bus just like that?

It's in my role that I know the existence of Tinker Bell and it's you. Do you have anything that suggests that I exist?

Kevyt

Yeah that was a nice write up, but the word Flush should have used is "save" instead of "safe."

Just something that made me scratch my head a bit...

;_;

A lot has happened since I last posted. Thanks for the write-up, Royal-Flush, seems like you laid everything out pretty clearly.

After reading the explanations of how Enker and Exodus could both be town, I no longer want to vote Exodus out today, though I still don't fully believe his roleclaim.

unvote

On the Darryl/AbsolutBro/Seath kerfluffle -- I just don't know. It seems likely there's mafia in there somewhere. But where??

Darryl and Seath being both mafia seems impossible, since Seath would definitely have confirmed Darryl's role. Why risk Darryl losing credibility? Could be because the mafia want Seath to have deniability once Darryl flips-- but Seath is constantly on the verge of being lynched, so doesn't seem like mafia would risk the success of the gambit on being careful with him.

Same goes for Seath and AB-- if they were both mafia, Seath would have confirmed AB's Wendy claim.

Darryl and AB can't both be mafia-- mafia would never set themselves up such that one of them is almost sure to be lynched.

Therefore, most likely scenario is that there's exactly one mafia in the group of Darryl, Seath, and AB.

If Darryl is mafia:
-How did Darryl know to breadcrumb tinkerbell before Seath roleclaimed?
-Why would Darryl claim Wendy? YNNY would almost certainly have given mafia fake role names that aren't in the game
-Why would Darryl claim a role that attaches him to another player whom he knows won't confirm it? He hedged his bets a little by saying it's a one-way relationship, but it seems weird for Seath's role not to even hint at the existence of a player so closely tied to him
-Why would he make this claim at all, seemingly only to protect Seath?

If AB is mafia:
-Why would he risk himself by counterclaiming Wendy? He would know there was a strong possibility the town would choose to lynch him instead. Indeed, AB made his claim before Seath stated he had no connection to Darryl-- meaning AB was risking that Seath would confirm Darryl's role.

If Seath is mafia:
-Why would there be two Wendies? And how would mafia know about this?

Something is not adding up. None of these scenarios seem likely to me. Right now, I would say that I'd vote for Darryl if I had to pick. But I don't like it.

TheExodu5

Banned
If Darryl is mafia:
-Why would Darryl claim Wendy? YNNY would almost certainly have given mafia fake role names that aren't in the game
-Why would Darryl claim a role that attaches him to another player whom he knows won't confirm it? He hedged his bets a little by saying it's a one-way relationship, but it seems weird for Seath's role not to even hint at the existence of a player so closely tied to him

1 - Scum role-cop
2 - Because he claimed it was one sided. I was scum in HP Gafia, and we actually did the same thing.
3 - That's the million dollar question.

Kevyt

A lot has happened since I last posted. Thanks for the write-up, Royal-Flush, seems like you laid everything out pretty clearly.

After reading the explanations of how Enker and Exodus could both be town, I no longer want to vote Exodus out today, though I still don't fully believe his roleclaim.

unvote

On the Darryl/AbsolutBro/Seath kerfluffle -- I just don't know. It seems likely there's mafia in there somewhere. But where??

Darryl and Seath being both mafia seems impossible, since Seath would definitely have confirmed Darryl's role. Why risk Darryl losing credibility? Could be because the mafia want Seath to have deniability once Darryl flips-- but Seath is constantly on the verge of being lynched, so doesn't seem like mafia would risk the success of the gambit on being careful with him.

Same goes for Seath and AB-- if they were both mafia, Seath would have confirmed AB's Wendy claim.

Darryl and AB can't both be mafia-- mafia would never set themselves up such that one of them is almost sure to be lynched.

Therefore, most likely scenario is that there's exactly one mafia in the group of Darryl, Seath, and AB.

If Darryl is mafia:

If AB is mafia:
-Why would he risk himself by counterclaiming Wendy? He would know there was a strong possibility the town would choose to lynch him instead. Indeed, AB made his claim before Seath stated he had no connection to Darryl-- meaning AB was risking that Seath would confirm Darryl's role.

If Seath is mafia:
-Why would there be two Wendies? And how would mafia know about this?

Something is not adding up. None of these scenarios seem likely to me. Right now, I would say that I'd vote for Darryl if I had to pick. But I don't like it.

I'm not scum.

Therefore, choosing between Darryl and AB, we have a 50% chance we'll catch a scum player.

However, there is a higher likelihood that Darryl is scum.

I'm just going by Occam's Razor too. I am still perplexed by how Darryl played this through though.

I'm sort of leaning towards AB being a neutral whose win condition is to kill Darryl/Wendy. Counter-claiming is the easiest way to discredit him. Even if we spare both of them, AB may have a night action to use on Darryl.

The worst case would be that Seath is town, Darryl is town, and AB is removed from the game after winning, leaving us down more townies and no closer to finding scum.

TheExodu5

Banned
I'm sort of leaning towards AB being a neutral whose win condition is to kill Darryl/Wendy. Counter-claiming is the easiest way to discredit him. Even if we spare both of them, AB may have a night action to use on Darryl.

The worst case would be that Seath is town, Darryl is town, and AB is removed from the game after winning, leaving us down more townies and no closer to finding scum.

That's way too farfetched for my liking.

Scum role-cop and Daryl being scum is by far the simplest and most probable solution, IMO.

Kevyt

It's almost like everyone is neutral to you with some winning condition, lol

I mean, at the end of the day I'm still voting for Darryl, but I'm just entertaining thoughts of "what if". Because nothing in this game has gone normally so far.

That's way too farfetched for my liking.

Scum role-cop and Daryl being scum is by far the simplest and most probable solution, IMO.

I think there's still a probability of it being true though and it might be worth considering even if it's only a 1-10% chance. It really just depends on who you think is lying.

n068nzn.gif

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Darryl (7)
AbsolutBro .805
Terrabyte20xx .807
TheExodu5 .814
Lone_Prodigy .864
Septimus Prime .873
Barrylocke .910
Seath .915

TheExodu5 (3)
Enker .744
Terrabyte20xx .751 .807
Christina Mackenzie .767
StackpoleH .769 .924
weemadarthur .776

Seath (2)
Freakinchair .561
Euphemism .572
TheExodu5 .575 .660
Septimus Prime .618 .873
Christina Mackenzie .684 .767
Lone_Prodigy .689 .864
Terrabyte20xx .695 .751
Seath .907 .915

GreatCharleston (1)
Trigger .570

weemadarthur (1)
Darryl .900

Enker (1)
Darryl .656 .661
TheExodu5 .660 .814
Seath .688 .850
Fireblend .775

ultron87 (0)
Seath .624 .682
Seath .682 .688

Terrabyte20xx (0)
StackpoleH .594 .651

gryvan (0)
Lone_Prodigy .586 .689

Zatoth (0)
weemadarthur .584 .691

AbsolutBro (0)
Darryl .875 .880

Septimus Prime (0)
Darryl .795 .875
Darryl .880 .900

Euphemism (0)
Darryl .661 .795
Christina Mackenzie .664 .684
weemadarthur .691 .776

No active vote for Day 2:
gryvan
Mazre
Royal_Flush
StackpoleH (has previously voted)
ultron87
Unmasked Ferret
Zatoth

Day 2 ends:
cya_1456520400.png

12 votes for majority

Darryl

Banned
Vote: Darryl

I'm ok for just ending the day then. I've said everything that I can say. I'm not going to claw my way out when I think the only 2 other lynch candidates are town. When I flip look closely at the people who haven't even humored me not lying. This was far too open and shut for some people.

Vote: Darryl

I'm ok for just ending the day then. I've said everything that I can say. I'm not going to claw my way out when I think the only 2 other lynch candidates are town. When I flip look closely at the people who haven't even humored me not lying. This was far too open and shut for some people.

This is a really weird situation. Either one or more of you three are lying, or none of you are. So there's a chance that all three end up dead because of role bs.

It would be weird if there was more than one version of the same role, so just be be clear (YOU TOO ABSOLUTBRO) your role just says Wendy? No title or last name or anything like that?

Darryl

Banned
This is a really weird situation. Either one or more of you three are lying, or none of you are. So there's a chance that all three end up dead because of role bs.

It would be weird if there was more than one version of the same role, so just be be clear (YOU TOO ABSOLUTBRO) your role just says Wendy? No title or last name or anything like that?

Yea. I'm Wendy, the Lost Girl.

This is the biggest clusterfuck I've seen in a long time.
Anyway, next thing that happens is that AsolutBro comes along and counterclaims Wendy with some mysterious night action he wants to fire off N2:
And then, after AB counterclaimed, it starts getting ridiculous:

I mean, if AB's role PM states that he is a young Wendy, ok. (Does it, AB?) But otherwise? No way!

That's it for Darryl for now. Let's look at AbsolutBro. Apart from me on D1 noone ever really suspected him so far, so he has little to gain from a fake counterclaim. Especially since if we lynch Darryl and he turns out to really be Wendy, we have no option than to lynch AB on D3.

But then there are these huge, HUGE red flags in his posts that I actually can't really find in Darryl's posts:

He offers himself. I'm suspicious now. He doesn't want to lynch Darryl but someone else today? WT actual F?! So he can buy himself another day or what? If he was Scum that whole gambit didn't make much sense to begin with but once started the best way out clearly would be to get neither himself nor Darryl lynched.
There's a lot to this (great) post, so I apologize if I miss responding to something.

1. I did not say that I had some power I wanted to fire specifically on night 2. I said that if we decide to vote out someone other than Darryl or myself, then it leaves Scum-Darryl (if he is Scum) and Co. with two options:

A. Kill me to stop whatever night action I may or may not have, but my role flip would damn Darryl
B. Let me live, let my night action that I may or may not have go through, but force the "Which Wendy is telling the truth?" issue again tomorrow.

2. No, my role does not state that I am Young Wendy, just that I am Wendy, insert title here.

3. Self sacrifice isn't exactly what I want, but dying so my role is revealed is the only way I have of offering 100% irrefutable evidence of my claim of being Wendy. I still win if town wins, with the high possibility that my death and resulting role flip would catch a scum player. It's all part of the game.

Seriously, ladies.

Though I should add that Older Wendy in Disney media is actually a thing.
Well shit, I did not even know this was a thing.

My role doesn't say Older Wendy. It just says Wendy. I'm trying to rationalize how what AbsolutBro makes sense. I don't wanna attack his role claim cuz that only makes sense if he's trying to keep the twin sisters alive and they're scum, which fits with my original accusation but it's also an even bolder set of circumstances on top of already bold circumstances. And that house of cards will fall eventually.
Nothing I am doing is to keep Terrabyte or Septimus alive. If that's a discussion we would like to have, we still have plenty of time. But I have no applicable actual knowledge of that situation the way I have knowledge of my role.

I know this will do nothing but make me look scummy, but I would rather not give my role title. There is a reason for that, I promise. I suspect something in the titles that I can't prove, and cannot be sure that scum has figured out. I would advise everyone who has not given their title to continue to keep their title under wraps.

I know this will do nothing but make me look scummy, but I would rather not give my role title. There is a reason for that, I promise. I suspect something in the titles that I can't prove, and cannot be sure that scum has figured out. I would advise everyone who has not given their title to continue to keep their title under wraps.

There's a reason I only asked you too. Yes no one else give titles.

I honestly do not believe this, it doesn't really work for Wendy.

Just to clarify. I have no intention of voting for either Darryl or AB over my previous question, even though I don't believe Darryl's response it's not something that I think should really be used against him at this point. Like Absolut I have an idea and thought I would use them to test it. Maybe that wasn't the best idea though, now may not actually be the time, and frankly it's just a superficial argument to add on to the pile.

I don't believe that mafia don't have safe role claims. I read the Harry Potter mafia thread and season review. All games must provide safe names for mafia to use. That was one of the new rules implemented (the other being no encryption but that's another story) Darryl was in no danger of getting lynched today. Why name claim a princess that wasn't on the list?

It's almost impossible to come up with a list of 20 bipedal Disney princesses. I'm certain there are a few odd balls in here.

I don't believe that mafia don't have safe role claims. I read the Harry Potter mafia thread and season review. All games must provide safe names for mafia to use. That was one of the new rules implemented (the other being no encryption but that's another story) Darryl was in no danger of getting lynched today. Why name claim a princess that wasn't on the list?

It's almost impossible to come up with a list of 20 bipedal Disney princesses. I'm certain there are a few odd balls in here.
Well for startes we don't even know if they are all bipedal. I know someone hinted at being Nala (or Kiara I suppose?) earlier.

Well Enker sorta claimed Nalla so bipedal maybe isn't really necessary.

I came up with 19 princesses, but was counting Nala (a lion and a queen), Tinkerbell (not a princess as far as I know), Elsa (who is a queen), and Wendy (not even a princess in Kingdom Hearts) among them.

Darryl

Banned
I think my claim looks stupid bc a lot of people jumped on me really harshly, really fast instead of hearing me out or even trying to pressure me.

Top Bottom