• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafia 2: The Bride of Gafia |Mafia OT| One Wedding, Many Funerals

Ty4on

I don't have much of a read on Salva, but not much of a reason to town read him.

Of the Wee voters I most suspect Tim. I would lynch several people first ATM, but I didn't like for vague and full of speculation his last post discussing Launch and Roy being scum.

To AB I honestly thought past tense sounded right, but I understand your comment. Virtually any other noun makes past sound like it's changed lately.

roytheone

This has been a great day's end for scum. They didn't even have to try and hide. Seriously town, you have to SEVERELY step up your game. We have a ton of mislynches, but if you keep using them like this, we are still going to lose.

Timeaisis

Huh, it is a little weird everyone moved off of BSP. I don't think roy is scum, but I don't have a strong feeling against BSP, either.

RetroMG

A tense silence filled the room, like so much grape jelly. Roytheone stared at Nin1000. Nin1000 stared at Ourobolus. Ourobolus stared at RetroMG. RetroMG stared at his Playstation Vita.
"What?" Retro said, "Zero Time Dilemma is out in like a month. I've got to get my replay in."
Finally, it was time, and at the last second, the votes shifted to... BananaSpacePrincess. One more, Swamped marched in, but she didn't drag BSP out. She regally offered her hand, a queen inviting a princess to walk with her.
As they walked out of the room, BSP's form seemed more... nebulous. Perhaps she was a man with a beard and glasses, or perhaps she was an asian girl who merely dressed like a man. Whatever it was... it was... Strange.
BananaSpacePrincess turned back once, to simply tell the two tables, "I told you there was a Hogfath- I mean, Godfather."
And then they were gone.
They heard Swamped talking to BSP after the doors closed, but they never heard what she said in return.
In her death, as in her life, there was only silence.
BananaSpacePrincess, aka WeeMadArthur, the Enigma, has been removed from the game!

Welcome!
Now let’s see. Your name tag says BananaSpacePrincess, but we both know that you are Weemadarthur, the Enigma!
You are an Invited Guest. (That means you are aligned with the Town.)
You are an Ascetic Bulletproof Serial Killer Cop who is also a Doctor and has an Override…
Or at least you would be, but Ynnny told me that role was too imbalanced for this game. So, sorry, I guess you’re Ordinary Town.
But, uh, you can still vote! That’s cool, right? Yay Democracy!
You’re new, but you’ve made a big splash! We know you’re into Discworld, but as to the rest… you’re an Enigma! You know, you would have been great as someone who is immune to alignment cops.
Oh well.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
You win when you have eliminated all threats to the invited guests.
Game Thread is here
Good luck, Weemadarthur!
Day 5 has ended.

Day 6 will begin in:
gra_1463414400.png

RetroMG

“Wake up, Gafia!” Retro called.
The group groggily raised their heads, to once again find that one of their number was missing.
“Where’s Launchpad?”
Retro looked up from his 3DS. “Huh? Oh. She left.”
“She left!?” Burbeting exclaimed in horror. “Wait… she!?”
Retro blinked at him. “‘Launchpad’ had long hair and big boobs. You didn’t think that was weird?”
Burbeting looked around. “I… I just thought he was going through some changes in his lifestyle.. There’s nothing wrong with that.” He murmured.
“Launchpad was actually ScraftyDevil, as I believe she told you previously. During the night a bunch of hot ladies from a PersonaGAF Bachelorette party passed by, and she decided to ditch out and go with them.”
The room buzzed with only nearly suppressed rage.
“What if she was one of the uninvited!?”
“What if the uninvited sent that group to draw her away?”
Retro shook his head. “She’s not one of the uninvited. And I’m sure the uninvited sent that group our way to distract her.”
“But then, what if they try to hurt her!?”
Retro flashed them a wicked grin. “I’d like to see them try.”

LaunchpadMcQ, aka ScraftyDevil the Busty Fitness Freak, has been removed from the game!

Welcome!

Now let’s see. Your name tag says LaunchpadMcQ, but we both know that you are ScraftyDevil, the Busty Martial Arts Freak!
You are an Invited Guest. (That means you are aligned with the Town.)

From a young age, you began studying Shito-Ryu Karate and Capoeira. Aside from keeping you in fantastic shape, it’s given you a strong sense of justice. You are determined to protect the innocent and punish the guilty with your own two fists.
During the day phase, you may choose a player at your table to protect by PMing Retro with the phrase PROTECT: <NAME> You will then spend the evening protecting them from being targeted by any actions, and because they are under your watchful eye, they will also not be able to perform any night actions. This ability is limited to the guests who are at the same table as you.

You may not protect yourself.

You win when you have eliminated all threats to the invited guests.
If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Game Thread is here

Good luck, Scrafty!

Day 6 Begins
rioKf1D.png

Day 6 will end in:
gra_1463673600.png

Kevyt

Well then...

I think we should start seeing closely at the people that had a beef with Launch. I think we should consider his list of suspects. I remember he had two iirc, I need to find that posts, but it's interesting that at the end of the previous day there was a train going for Launch.

In the meantime,

Vote: SalvaPot

I accidentally missed the end of the previous day because I overslept, lol.

roytheone

Well then...

I think we should start seeing closely at the people that had a beef with Launch. I think we should consider his list of suspects. I remember he had two iirc, I need to find that posts, but it's interesting that at the end of the previous day there was a train going for Launch.

In the meantime,

Vote: SalvaPot

I accidentally missed the end of the previous day because I overslept, lol.

There wasn't really though. There was a short train for launch at the middle of the day when he confessed lying about like everything, but that one stopped when most people realized it would probably be a better idea to let him live one night to see what scum does. Then there was a BSP train. That one stopped when she didn't got hammered and scum didn't really seemed to try and safe her. Then there were a couple of votes on me. not enough to really call it a train, but since those votes kinda sticked until days end I was suddenly the main lynch candidate.

Timeaisis

Well, I guess I was wrong about Launch. I maintain that his plays were weird for the whole game, and I wish he hadn't roleclaimed yesterday. But it is what it is. As for BSP, she was completely ordinary, which most of us half-expected as much.

Also, I didn't vote at all yesterday. I thought I had one on Launch, but just now realized that I did not. I guess it doesn't matter at this point, but still, sorry. :\

I guess I'll start it off with my prime suspect after the events of last night...

VOTE: Xamtheking

You were going pretty hard against Launch yesterday. You seem to do that sometimes. I think you are a good player, but I suspect something weird is going on with you, and I don't 100% believe your roleclaim. I think you might be hiding something.

How do you feel about being completely wrong about Launch?

Well, I guess I was wrong about Launch. I maintain that his plays were weird for the whole game, and I wish he hadn't roleclaimed yesterday. But it is what it is. As for BSP, she was completely ordinary, which most of us half-expected as much.

Also, I didn't vote at all yesterday. I thought I had one on Launch, but just now realized that I did not. I guess it doesn't matter at this point, but still, sorry. :\

I guess I'll start it off with my prime suspect after the events of last night...

VOTE: Xamtheking

You were going pretty hard against Launch yesterday. You seem to do that sometimes. I think you are a good player, but I suspect something weird is going on with you, and I don't 100% believe your roleclaim. I think you might be hiding something.

How do you feel about being completely wrong about Launch?
I'm just confused at his play
I mean like
The fake claim D1 was fine, but if he had claimed like at a reasonable point later we might not have gone off on too many tangents.

roytheone

One interesting thing about the end of yesterday is the sudden push for Xam by AbsolutBro and a bit less Fireblend. Before that push it was me, launch and BSP, which with launch and BSP their flips I now know were all three town.If Xam is town, would scum risk getting attention by starting a new train on Xam in this scenario? I doubt it. If Xam is scum, this would be a very weird, risky and unnecessary bus attempt by them, also unlikely. I feel a lot better about AbsolutBro, and a lesser degree Fire, after that sudden push.

One interesting thing about the end of yesterday is the sudden push for Xam by AbsolutBro and a bit less Fireblend. Before that push it was me, launch and BSP, which with launch and BSP their flips I now know were all three town.If Xam is town, would scum risk getting attention by starting a new train on Xam in this scenario? I doubt it. If Xam is scum, this would be a very weird, risky and unnecessary bus attempt by them, also unlikely. I feel a lot better about AbsolutBro, and a lesser degree Fire, after that sudden push.
I've felt AB was town for some time now, even before Camjo's claim.
A role that can move isn't going to repeatedly claim Ordinary day after day because all it takes is one watcher/tracker/invest to fuck his day up hard

Timeaisis

I'm just confused at his play
I mean like
The fake claim D1 was fine, but if he had claimed like at a reasonable point later we might not have gone off on too many tangents.

I mean, I get that. I was confused, too. But you seemed like really, really sure he was lying.

AB seemed to have a legitimate reason for going Xam. I need to go back and read Fireblend's posts on it, though. Fireblend is a weird case. I have no strong reads on him at all.

Kevyt

There wasn't really though. There was a short train for launch at the middle of the day when he confessed lying about like everything, but that one stopped when most people realized it would probably be a better idea to let him live one night to see what scum does. Then there was a BSP train. That one stopped when she didn't got hammered and scum didn't really seemed to try and safe her. Then there were a couple of votes on me. not enough to really call it a train, but since those votes kinda sticked until days end I was suddenly the main lynch candidate.

Oh but plenty of peoplpe wanted Launch gone, and I was a bit reluctant to vote for him because of the circumstances at hand. Sure, he seemed scummy but so did plenty of other players.

Ultimately, BSP was policy lynched in the end, but Launch was in many player's minds and I believe some of them were scum, at least one scum was willing to vote for Launch in my opinion.

roytheone

I've felt AB was town for some time now, even before Camjo's claim.
A role that can move isn't going to repeatedly claim Ordinary day after day because all it takes is one watcher/tracker/invest to fuck his day up hard

If we had normal watchers/trackers that would be true, but at this point I doubt we have. With the motion detectors it is way easier to explain away movement while you are ordinary. You can say you got targeted, you can say the other guy moved, you can say the other guy got targeted.

I mean, I get that. I was confused, too. But you seemed like really, really sure he was lying.

AB seemed to have a legitimate reason for going Xam. I need to go back and read Fireblend's posts on it, though. Fireblend is a weird case. I have no strong reads on him at all.
Smelled (haha dog puns) waaaayyyyy too much like the fake claim in PW to me

Burbeting

Banned
I'll be waiting for the answer Xam, although it's possible at this point that you are asking your scum buddies for advice of what to respond ;-).

In the meantime, I'll try to update the the claim charts and think things through again, I now have a laptop access.

I'll be waiting for the answer Xam, although it's possible at this point that you are asking your scum buddies for advice of what to respond ;-).

In the meantime, I'll try to update the the claim charts and think things through again, I now have a laptop access.
Sorry, last day of high school
I thought I was poisoned and never would have forgiven myself if I let myself die without using it.

Burbeting

Banned
Claim Chart (Day 6 start version):

Xamtheking - Claims 2-shot table scrambler, power works during day. Affects both tables. Flavor is SalvaPot, power is proven, alignment is not.

Terrabyte - Claims motion detector, is informed if there is acitivity in the seats next to him, but won't know if someone is targeting, or is being targeted. So far power or alignment is not proven. Claims Roytheone as the flavor.

nin1000 - Claims the same power, Ultron as flavor. Power nor alignment isn't proven so far.

Ourobolus - Claims drink giver, neutral survivor/cowlicker. Cabot as Flavor. Power confirmed, alignment is not.

Burbeting - Claims even night commuter, Crab as flavor. Power nor alignment isn't proven.

---

Right now we have ordinary claims from Ty4on, Roytheone, Timeaisis & AbsolutBro. I'm quite sure they have claimed a flavor role too, outside Timeaisis.

---

Players with no claims:
CzarTim
Fireblend
SalvaPot
Seath

---

Other claims:

Drinks:

- Xamtheking claims to have received a Drink N1. RNH/Seath was supposed to receive a drink, but it seems that Launch blocked that.
- CzarTim claims to have received a drink N2. Fireblend was supposed to receive a drink, but it seems that Launch blocked that.
- Ty4on and SalvaPot claim to have received a drink in N3.
- No drinks were given in N4, according to Ourobolus.
- Burbeting and AbsolutBro claim to have received a drink in N5

Douses:

- Roytheone claimed to be doused N1.
- Ourobolus claimed to be doused N2.
- Camjo claimed that no one was doused N3 because he was roleblocked.

Motion Detectors:

Terrabyte claimed to have noticed activity in N1 (Kingkitty/Timeaisis) || Kingkitty died that night
nin1000 claimed to have noticed activity in N1 (Burbeting/Timeaisis)

Terrabyte claimed to not have noticed activity in N2 (SalvaPot/RNHSeath)
nin1000 claimed to have noticed activity in N2 (Camjo-Z/Ty4on)

Terrabyte claimed to have noticed activity in N3 (Launchpad/Burbeting)
nin1000 claimed to have noticed activity in N3 (Bronx-man/RNHSeath) || Bronx died that night

Terrabyte claimed to have noticed activity in N4 (Launchpad/Roytheone)
nin1000 claimed to not have noticed activity in N4 (Ty4on/Xamtheking)

Terrabyte claimed to not have noticed activity in N5 (CzarTim/SalvaPot)
nin1000 hasn't told his information yet about N5 (Ty4on/Xamtheking)

Launchpad's Targets:

N1 - RNHSeath (There was a night kill, RNHSeath didn't receive drink)
N2 - Fireblend (There was a night kill, Fireblend didn't receive drink)
N3 - AbsolutBro (There was a night kill)
N4 - Ty4on (There wasn't a night kill)
N5 - ??? (Lauch implied that he wanted to test his "theory", but didn't tell anything further)

Burbeting

Banned
Gah, I knew I forgot something:

---

Xamtheking claims to have pulled fire alarm on D2 and D3. According to him, he has ran out of shots.

Burbeting

Banned
I think it's pretty safe to say that whoever did the kill last night, must have sat on table 1. Terra and Nin both patrolled on Table 2, and I doubt scum would have wanted to attain any unnecessary attention by setting alarms off by moving. Only one on table 2 who wasn't under motion detection, was Seath.

The reason I asked Xam the question is that it's possible scum decided to use his power on D2 to escape... something, by moving the table arrangements. Whatever it could be though, I really can't say at this point for sure.

I also assume something happened last night, based on this:

Salva, Xam - wanna talk about it?

Unless he is referencing the way they acted yesterday in regards to Launch, I guess.

Burbeting

Banned
Before the first alarm was pulled in D2, Terra had claimed to be the motion detector. Nin hadn't claimed at this point.

Before the fire alarm was pulled, Kalor and roytheone were sitting next to Terra. Kalor would have disabled Terra that night. We know that Kalor was hidden scum partner, but at that time, he was town from scum POV, most likely.

After the fire alarm was pulled, SalvaPot and RNHSeath were sitting next to him.

--

For nin, who hadn't claimed at that point:

CzarTim and Ty4on before alarm
Camjo-Z and Ty4on after alarm.

Ourobolus

Banned
I think it's pretty safe to say that whoever did the kill last night, must have sat on table 1. Terra and Nin both patrolled on Table 2, and I doubt scum would have wanted to attain any unnecessary attention by setting alarms off by moving. Only one on table 2 who wasn't under motion detection, was Seath.

That's possible, but Launch showed his hand yesterday by saying he can only target his own table. Why would scum risk the possibility of the attacker being jailed?

Top Bottom