• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

I got bored waiting for Juri and then I started thinking about how strong she actually is, next thing I know I made lore tier list.

God (∞)
  • Ingrid
Omega (SSS)
  • Oro, Akuma, Dhalsim, Cody
Super turbo (SS)
  • Juri, bison, gill, rose, necalli, ryu, gouken, goutetsu, (ed?)
Haou-shoku no Haki (S+)
  • Karin
Super(S)
  • Gen, seth, ken, urien, c viper
Busou-shoku no Haki (A+)
  • Zangief
Champions (A)
  • Sagat, Balrog, Adon, deejay
Kaio-ken (A-)
  • Chun-li, yun/yang, makoto
Ninja (B+)
  • Vega, Guy, Ibuki, Geki
Bizarre strength (B)
  • E Honda, T hawk, Hugo
Enhanced (B-)
  • Guile, cammy, laura, decapre, feilong, abel, blanka
Street fight (C)
  • Everyone else
Dan (D)
Dan, sean, peter

Just curious what people rock for PC settings:

I turned the Post-Processing on Low and Anti-Aliasing on Medium. The rest of the settings are on High. I feel like my computer can handle it but I'm weary to put settings on Maximum.

AA low
Everything else max
1440p downsampled 1080p

Coda

I like motion blur, non blurred movement is jarring to me.

I think it looks better on a artistic/graphical side but it makes movement harder to discern and is distracting IMO meaning I can't react as well to what my opponent is going to do. Maybe that's just me though.

I really REALLY don't like her voice. Sounds like a bored, narcoleptic accountant.

*fires up J-dub*

I don't like her English VO. Probably rock the Japanese one instead for Juri.

Order

I got bored waiting for Juri and then I started thinking about how strong she actually is, next thing I know I made lore tier list.

God (∞)
  • Ingrid
Omega (SSS)
  • Oro, Akuma, Dhalsim
Super turbo (SS)
  • Juri, bison, gill, rose, necalli, ryu, gouken, goutetsu, (ed?)
Haou-shoku no Haki (S+)
  • Karin
Super(S)
  • Gen, seth, ken, urien, c viper
Busou-shoku no Haki (A+)
  • Zangief
Champions (A)
  • Sagat, Balrog, Adon, deejay
Kaio-ken (A-)
  • Chun-li, yun/yang, makoto
Ninja (B+)
  • Vega, Guy, Ibuki, Geki
Bizarre strength (B)
  • E Honda, T hawk, Hugo
Enhanced (B-)
  • Guile, cammy, laura, decapre, feilong, abel, blanka
Street fight (C)
  • Everyone else
Dan (D)
Dan, sean, peter

AA low
Everything else max
1440p downsampled 1080p
Cody is supposed to up there with the Omegas

Tizoc

No way is Dhalsim in the same tier as Oro or Gouki, or heck even Shin Gouki. Gill and Zero/Alpha Bison could be with those first 2 however.

Order

No way is Dhalsim in the same tier as Oro or Gouki, or heck even Shin Gouki. Gill and Zero/Alpha Bison could be with those first 2 however.
Dhalsim took a punch from Satsu no Hado Ryu without even flinching in the story mode. He's definitely up there

He is, but IMO only really because they sort of canonized the dumb internet lore about him.

Yeah, it came from the whole Udon comic, which isn't canon. In the actual story, Guy calls him sloppy in SF4 when they fought, implying Guy probably had the edge in that fight. Cody is strong, but he ain't Omega strong.

Xeteh

Juri's 10th trial is kind of tough for me. You gotta step forward to hit that s.hp but it makes it so that I get a DP instead of her qcf for the cancel.

molnizzle

Ha, Capcom finally figured out that I was still able to play the DLC characters without buying them after I did a Steam refund of season pass (I didn't realize characters could be purchased with FM at first). Only took like 4 patches. lol

How do you play with post-processing on Max? That smear is terrible, makes my eyes bleed.

INI edit to remove motion blur. I have post-processing set to Max but with 0 blur.

Top Bottom