• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 4 - Impressions and Previews

Where did you order from mate?

I literally got my shipping info this morning (MSFT Store UK) and was delivered within a few hours from UPS. Apparently there is a delay on the website, so I wouldn't worry too much

GAME unfortunately. I never usually use them but for some reason ended up taking out both of my orders with them.

This is my punishment for doing a deal with the devil. :( (though it's netted me £20 in points which I might use to buy FH3)

pitchfork

Unbox and more pics please!

Have to be at work for 5(GMT) unfortunately mate, so keeping it sealed until I get my grubby mitts on it properly tomorrow : )

GAME unfortunately. I never usually use them but for some reason ended up taking out both of my orders with them.

This is my punishment for doing a deal with the devil. :( (though it's netted me £20 in points which I might use to buy FH3)

I've only used GAME once before for the F4 pipboy ed. and It went from 'in process' to arriving within 24hrs too, so hoping you'll be ok mate

Theorry

Meanwhile my XBO S and Elite remain unshipped.

*breathe*

WdnphIw.gif

Grisby

Really hoping my Gamestop gets my order on Friday. People around my area (kinda Gainesville) are really talking up Hurricane Matthew. Hopefully the shipments get through and the storm isn't too bad on Friday.

I will be the real life version of Old Man Marcus yelling at clouds if I don't get to play this on Friday.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Have my ultimate edition pre-ordered from Best Buy and still no shipping either. Anyone who had their UE ordered from Best Buy had theirs shipped?

Don't fuck this up Best Buy...

FrsDvl

Anyone got codes for Gears 1 through 3 yet? I wanted to play them again, before 4 comes out, but that won't seem to be happening

MattyG

Banned
Love that pic.

How long did it take from start to finish? And what kind of connection were you working with?
An hour or two, maybe a little longer. I'm on my college's LAN, so even though I wasn't watching it the whole time it should've been going around 50-60Mb/s, save for a few dips to 30ish here or there.

bobbyphunk

Neo Member
Have my ultimate edition pre-ordered from Best Buy and still no shipping either. Anyone who had their UE ordered from Best Buy had theirs shipped?

have the limited edition gears console pre ordered off of amazon and it does say it's shipping today. but no tracking info etc.

seems like a trend

Vipu

Banned
Wish they invested a bit on those sound effect at least but nop take some canned bad sounds and have more pixels instead!

BHK3

Banned
Were the gears 1-J codes sent in only one wave? I was told I would get them post launch but I see people got them already a few days ago.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
I'm starting to get them "Fucking Hurricane Matthew" blues here, myself. I'm PC digital, but that ain't gonna help if I'm dead.

MagneticDeath

Neo Member

Mine just got delivered first time for me getting a game early. Unfortunately I'm working so still have to wait to play.

Top Bottom