• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rejected Pixar Movie [Mafia] | Won't Someone Think of the Children?

Your explanation made enough sense, nin. Ouro's, on the other hand, is lacking but he does bring up a good point:

because it's nin

Which is true.

also i'm not cool with kyan

it's a post of complete wifom

no reason to worry about it yet

Ouro, I meant you were cool with nin after all that, not kyan.

Start anew ? I mean i for one want to try to play the game now

<3. What game shall we play?

my current vote is on Ouro....

LP isn't as observant as usual.

Kawl_USC

You step away for one little day from gaf....

I think I've given you all enough time to incriminate yourself. Thoughts forthcoming later tonight.

cabot

I *highly* suggest all players have more posts than cabot, who is not in this game, by the end of the day phase.

50centdriving.gif

nin1000

Banned
<3. What game shall we play?

The lets hunt scum game.

1. [m] Gorlak I do not count his 2 posts. In my mind Missing in Action
2. [m] Ourobolus He is here, called out kyan.
3. [m] Lone_Prodigy Other than voting and unvoting he is still missing
4. [f] melonrabbit trying to play a game with me
5. [m] Sorian currently working and will be coming in later
6. [m] exmachina64 kinda here but not really. trying to fly under the radar
7. [m] nin1000 finally trying to play the damn game
8. [m] StanleyPalmtree still missing
9. [m] Pop-O-Matic same MIA
10. [m] Kawl_USC same MIA
11. [m] Kyanrute made some weird post

4 / 11 players are still kinda missing. Come on you can do better

Sorian

Banned
but yeaaaaah it was mostly bait apart from the hidden thing in it that i shall reveal when something happens

so now that you know it

you can comment on it!

but oh noes is it scummy to comment on it now if i did not comment on it or is it scummy to comment on it in the 1st place or perhaps the scums would just ignore it completely.

weird.

Kyan, this and your other post, you're trying way too hard. I know you don't like being type cast as scum but this isn't helping either alignment, it's more annoying than anything.

I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on kyan's first post.

Vote: Kawl_USC

Vote does not match content of post.

So we're cool with nin, melon, and Sorian, barring Kawl coming in and saying something stupid?

Though I suppose it's possible for there to be only two scum + neutral.

I understand that I end up on lists by breathing but did you even say anything negative about me yet? Did you even say anything about melon yet either?

The lets hunt scum game.

Sleeping actually, I work in 4 hours though. You've done this before but complete waste of space reads list.

------

VOTE: Ourobolus

Gorlak is completely coasting, I feel MGS all over again. Ouro has no real solving or consistent logic, reads like early wedding. GG unless the neutral needs to die too.

Other contenders for acting just under the cusp of complete suspicion: Kyanrute- for the wifom of complete obviousness

L_P- For his odd attack towards nin on a prod vote that he wasn't doing.

exmachina just did the OMGUS song and dance with me in persona so that's actually consistent behavior even if I still find it kind of unsettling.

Ourobolus

Banned
Kyan, this and your other post, you're trying way too hard. I know you don't like being type cast as scum but this isn't helping either alignment, it's more annoying than anything.

Si.

Vote does not match content of post.

Not the point. Kawl wasn't around, just felt like throwing it out there. I've changed it.

I understand that I end up on lists by breathing but did you even say anything negative about me yet? Did you even say anything about melon yet either?

nin and melon seem to me to be eager to jump on the exmachina/kyanrute train.
I just have a gut feeling about you.

Sleeping actually, I work in 4 hours though. You've done this before but complete waste of space reads list.

------

VOTE: Ourobolus

Gorlak is completely coasting, I feel MGS all over again. Ouro has no real solving or consistent logic, reads like early wedding. GG unless the neutral needs to die too.

Other contenders for acting just under the cusp of complete suspicion: Kyanrute- for the wifom of complete obviousness

L_P- For his odd attack towards nin on a prod vote that he wasn't doing.

exmachina just did the OMGUS song and dance with me in persona so that's actually consistent behavior even if I still find it kind of unsettling.

blah blah blah

Ourobolus

Banned
you'll forgive my lack of "consistent logic" since while it's clearly an easy skill to have, trying to piece together a total of like 90 posts together for a narrative is a little difficult

but you knew that

jerk

nin1000

Banned

Come on, it was not a complete waste, since you read throught it and commented on it.
no need to be edgy and say it sucks. You know it does not mate.

On another note Sorian. Do you have time before going to work or shall we wait for you to come home from work. Say something sniffy go to sleep and wait for the next sniffy post ?

Sniff Sniff

Sorian

Banned
Come on, it was not a complete waste, since you read throught it and commented on it.
no need to be edgy and say it sucks. You know it does not mate.

On another note Sorian. Do you have time before going to work or shall we wait for you to come home from work. Say something sniffy go to sleep and wait for the next sniffy post ?

Sniff Sniff

I'm sitting right here. What are you doing other than being testy?

nin1000

Banned
I'm sitting right here. What are you doing other than being testy?

nothing much. that is indeed true. Sorry mate did not want to come off that hard as Testy.

We have several players who are missing i dont really know how to deal with this atm since those who are here ( including me ofc ) are just babbling around.
Its just a weird situation because usually those mid-season games with 11 players are filled with trashtalk and 7 pages per 24 hours. Yet here we are with a lot of nothing :(

Ourobolus

Banned
Hm, that reminds me, I thought we had 12 players. With 11, we're probably looking at 2 scum and maybe a neutral.

nin/melon/sorian

my guess is two of those are here.

Sorian

Banned
and my point then was that i thought 3 scum was a possibility

i guess it could still be that way, but this game would be pretty short, so i'm leaning 2+1

I do agree there at least, there isn't 3 scum in this game. 2 scum and a non-killing neutral that wants a landslide victory on one side is likely.

Hm, that reminds me, I thought we had 12 players. With 11, we're probably looking at 2 scum and maybe a neutral.

nin/melon/sorian

my guess is two of those are here.

Bravo. Can't keep up with such an advanced plays. And all before page 5.

How do you guys feel about Pop? Why has no one mentioned him until now?

Ourobolus

Banned
You realize the 4 of us, the most vocal players, going after each other makes this game cake to scum right?

Right?

Yep.

And if we want to get rid of inactives, that's fine. But for now I don't have any ammo on them since they haven't said anything. Unless you'd like to get a vote train going on Pop or something, I can help.

My last post was late, but the point still stands. I had a vote on exmachina and nin comes in and also drops a vote on him.

I was wondering when we'd get to the "number of scum" speculation.

Pop hasn't posted since his opening Sorian vote.

Gorlak posted 24 hours ago.

I assume we'll hear from Stanley in a few hours.

Anyone else? Kawl will post later.

nin already posted a list.

Yep.

And if we want to get rid of inactives, that's fine. But for now I don't have any ammo on them since they haven't said anything. Unless you'd like to get a vote train going on Pop or something, I can help.

I'd be open to a Pop lynch. I've never played with him. No idea how he operates. Does it normally take him this long to make an appearance?

The lets hunt scum game.

Not trying to fly under the radar, just not at home.

Gorlak

Banned
Is Sorian actually able to read? I excused my "coasting" thoroughly pregame.

I hate you all.

Okay, okay... Here's an idea. Let's try something new, how about lynching Ouropolus right away?

vote: Ourobolus

That should be enough for the next 12 hours. See ya.

Ourobolus

Banned

I hate you all.

Okay, okay... Here's an idea. Let's try something new, how about lynching Ouropolus right away?

I mean, why wait for N1 when you can do it now, I guess.

Sorian

Banned

I hate you all.

Except you said you wouldn't be around all day today. What was the excuse for yesterday?

Kyan, is your plan to act annoying, and then call people scum when they get annoyed?

Stan, your avatar is always the most frightening :O

It's odd, but par for the course for nin.

So the same argument everyone always uses against nin? OK. do you have anything of substance to say yet or not?

I hate you all.

Sorian has been quite coherent. Is that bad?

vote: Pop-O-Matic

Top Bottom