• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danny Phantom Mafia |OT| Your lynch doesn't stand a ghost of a chance!

*Splinter

I don't know why the rest of you are waiting on Kark and I. If we run out of time before we get to a sensible decision that's on all of you.

I strongly believe we should lynch Kark
Flush thinks we should lynch me. Or gryvan or Matt or ultron or Sketch. Just not Kark.
Kark thinks the moon is made of cheese.
Noone else has an idea to get us through what is probably mylo, so they all need to get an idea or subscribe to an existing one in the next 3 hours.

Karkador

Banned
Okay, cowboy, let's recap:

Royal asked melonrabbit, the supposed Item Giver, who she gave items to. Her response was this:

*Splinter
Sophia

Two people, only.

I asked myself, "we're on Day 6, where did all the other items go", then I remembered that some item giver roles have to spend a night "crafting" the item, then another night to give it. So they can, at best, give an item out every other night..

D1 - Nobody has an item
N1 - Crafting

D2 - Noboody has an item
N2 - melonrabbit gives first item

D3 - Someone has an item
N3 - Crafting

D4 - Someone still has an item, if they didn't use it
N4 - melonrabbit gives out second item

D5 - Up to two people have items now
N5 - Crafting

D6 - Today, up to two people have items.

So that would explain only two names getting items, but it puts you at getting yours on N4.

You've had since D5 to talk about this item.

*Splinter

Okay, cowboy, let's recap:

Royal asked melonrabbit, the supposed Item Giver, who she gave items to. Her response was this:

*Splinter
Sophia

Two people, only.

I asked myself, "we're on Day 6, where did all the other items go", then I remembered that some item giver roles have to spend a night "crafting" the item, then another night to give it. So they can, at best, give an item out every other night..

D1 - Nobody has an item
N1 - Crafting

D2 - Noboody has an item
N2 - melonrabbit gives first item

D3 - Someone has an item
N3 - Crafting

D4 - Someone still has an item, if they didn't use it
N4 - melonrabbit gives out second item

D5 - Up to two people have items now
N5 - Crafting

D6 - Today, up to two people have items.

So that would explain only two names getting items, but it puts you at getting yours on N4.

You've had since D5 to talk about this item.
I see 2 names, know for a fact that I received mine on D6, and wonder what happened the rest of the nights. By that time someone has already asked melon, so I didn't repeat the question.

I now have 2 ideas for what happened, but I want to hear from melon rather than feed her explanations.

Karkador

Banned
Less than two hours on the (very real) clock, we don't exactly have the time to wait for you to stall until melon gets here to save you.

gryvan

I don't know...this whole situation atm is so confusing for me to determine who to vote between Kark vs. Splinter...

I'm gonna read a bit more into the posts...

Also I'll be on my phone to vote before day ends since I will be at work

*Splinter

Ffs, I thought we had another hour.

Ok since Danny insists on being coy I'll have to spell everything out. As I see it there are only 2 possibilities.

Scenario 1
Kark is what he says, Royal Flush is Danny Phantom.

That leaves the coasty group of Matt, gryvan, ultron and StarSketch. None of these have had control of the game at any point, most of them have been under lots of suspicion, and somehow town still hasn't managed a single scum lynch. I find that unlikely, but not impossible.

There is also the possibility of a godfather in Trigger/Ty4on. Ty has had a bit more of a say in the game, but not so much the last couple of days. Trigger could not have given less of a fuck since being confirmed, but he's yet another coasty-suspicious-not controlling players and, again, none of them have been lynched.

Danny Phantom cannot be a godfather, it's stated explicitly in Panda's PM.

Scenario 2
Kark is scum. Flush is the godfather. Danny Phantom is a putz and/or no longer in the game.

This explains Kark and Flush's behaviour today - they are both in extremely advantageous positions as near confirmed and confirmed respectively. They've made use of this advantage to back each other up while encouraging DP not to claim.

I've been over some of Kark's posts already, his scumminess is explicit.
Flush has been unreasonably confident in Kark today. Re-reading previous day's has made me more and more suspicious of him, I'll have to post examples quick.

I wanted Flush to claim DP so that I can rule out scenario 2, I think he refused because that would finally lead to a real DP claim. I wish I didn't have o talk about godfather's this early, but there it is.

Bonus theory: melon could be DP? Has other actions? Explains only 2 targets in 5 nights?

*Splinter

Also interesting to note that Trigger (or was it gryvan) is the only person to make any mention of a godfather. There have been amazingly few attempts to discredit the cop's results.

Also also something about our assumptions is off. We apparently have an unlimited cop, a soft cop (checks for town PR), AND Danny and his mason buddy can verify themselves 100%. And the only counter is a miller and a town switcher? No chance, Kark is full of shit.

*Splinter

[m] Matt Attack
[f] StarSketch
[m] StanleyPalmtree
[f] melonrabbit
[m] *Splinter
[m] ultron87
[m] gryvan
[m] Karkador
--------------------------
[m] Rats Off to Ya
[m] Ty4on
[m] Trigger
[m] Royal_Flush

We're looking at probably 4 Scum in the upper part of that list. That means if we miss we're probably in Mylo tomorrow.

Let me look at the votes again (Italic means confirmed Town or Neutral, Bold means confirmed Scum. I list everyone who was at some point in some danger of being lynched. I updated the names of replacements in hopefully all cases.):

DAY 1

*splinter (3)
*splinter 143 (217)
skyodin 270 (279)
theworthyedge 329
giant panda 330
cornburrito 340 (442)
oceanicair 488

theworthyedge (1)
Karkador 146 (305)
trigger 157 (304)
starsketch 201 (253)
flame_ac 206 (436)
*splinter 217 (321)
blargonaut 285 (306)
ultron87 406

skyodin (6)
crimsonfist 418
el topo 466

starsketch 516
karkador 517
blargonaut 521 (523)
skyodin 522
flame_ac 524

starsketch (3)
enker 420
trigger 472
ty4on 496
flame_ac 510 (524)
skyodin 518 (522)

DAY 2

starsketch (4)
cornburrito 539
rats off to ya 766
ty4on 778 (779)
trigger 786
ty4on 834

flame_ac (8)
blargonaut 551 (596)
matt attack 606
royal_flush 607
karkador 741
sophia 745
blargonaut 762

melonrabbit 767
*splinter 773
ultron87 809

*splinter (3)
giant panda 573
*splinter 574
flame_ac 666 (742)
theworthyedge 672

Day 3

trigger (2)
karkador 841 (1104)
oceanicair 842 (1144)
rats off to ya 1046 (1109)
gryvan 1092
oceanicair 1146

starsketch (1)
cornburrito 869 (991)
blargonaut 1006 (1045)
cornburrito 1015 (1029)
blargonaut 1045

rats off to ya 1113 (1127)

blargonaut (3)
ultron87 888
rats off to ya 907 (984)
matt attack 948
starsketch 1010 (1158)
theworthyedge 1033 (1050)
theworthyedge 1133 (1136)
theworthyedge 1143

oceanicair (7)
giant panda 904 (1039)
karkador 1104
rats off to ya 1109 (1113)
royal_flush 1125
ty4on 1126

rats off to ya 1127
melonrabbit 1132
oceanicair 1144 (1146)
starsketch 1158
giant panda 1167

theworthyedge (1)
cornburrito 991 (1015)
giant panda 1039 (1167)
cornburrito 1068

Day 4

karkador (2)
blargonaut 1308
starsketch 1239 (1248)
stanleypalmtree 1419
gryvan 1439 (1456)
*splinter 1453 (1465)

blargonaut (7)
ultron87 1475
starsketch 1485
*splinter 1488
royal_flush 1489
gryvan 1492
trigger 1493
karkador 1494

Notes

- Except Rats only confirmed Townies ever voted for StarSketch
- In the duel StarSketch vs. SkyOdin at the end of D1, if we exclude StarSketch herself, Karkador is the only unconfirmed person in the fight at all. This would suggest that neither of the parties is Scum or that Scum is playing a very hard distancing game.
- On D2 there is a lot more involvement of unconfirmed people (5) to save StarSketch. Looking at the player list at the top of my post at least one of those people has to be Scum (assuming that Rats is Town). This somehow is the complete opposite of the D1 result suggesting Scum was fighting to save StarSketch.
- D3 is rather worthless since neither Blarg nor Trigger are Scum. StarSketch got out of range way before the end of the day. Scum had no stakes in this fight. Note how only non-Scum voted on TWE.
- D4 has the non-italic names spread out between the two candidates. Whatever this means.
- StanleyPalmtree only shows up once in this whole chart meaning he was absent from almost all relevant votes. (Note that our deadline is around 3am his time which sadly excuses him from taking stances in last minute swings)

vote: StarSketch

I'm also ready to vote on any of the following people:
[m] Matt Attack
[f] StarSketch
[m] StanleyPalmtree
[f] melonrabbit
Here's a post that stood out to me. Kark looks bad on every single day of the votes mentioned here, yet he doesn't make the shortlist. Flush is Danny or scum, there is no alternative.

ultron87

Vote: *Splinter

Continued refusal to say what the item is, and the original plea to not have the item giver or any other item receivers give out information basically tells me that you don't want to say what the item is, because using it will incriminate you in some way. Like if it is a one-shot thing that'll reveal an alignment or activity you feel any way you use it in a logical fashion tonight will reveal yourself or a teammate as scum.

I have to believe Karkador at this point. He's been setting the agenda enough to a point where Danny has to be on board. Coming out to say it's BS would have been worth it given our current game state. Also the previously mentioned text in the two "friend" flips we've seen, lines up with his story really well.

*Splinter

Vote: *Splinter

Continued refusal to say what the item is, and the original plea to not have the item giver or any other item receivers give out information basically tells me that you don't want to say what the item is, because using it will incriminate you in some way. Like if it is a one-shot thing that'll reveal an alignment or activity you feel any way you use it in a logical fashion tonight will reveal yourself or a teammate as scum.

I have to believe Karkador at this point. He's been setting the agenda enough to a point where Danny has to be on board. Coming out to say it's BS would have been worth it given our current game state. Also the previously mentioned text in the two "friend" flips we've seen, lines up with his story really well.
It's a 1 shit tracker for fucks sake

TELL ME WHAG YOH JUST LEARNT FTON THI.??

*Splinter

SUPER

NOW SCUM KNOW IM SUSPICIOUS OF A GODFATHRR, DESPITE HIDIBG IT ALL DAY

NOW SCUM KNOW I HAVE A TRACKER

NOW SCUM KNOW NOT TO RISK THEIR GODFATHER

AND TOWN LEARNED NOTHING

GOOD JOB ALL

On lunch. Need to be brief.

Right now, I'm not comfortable determining
between Kark and *Splinter. Royal gives etxtra creditablity to the former.

Sadly this will be my last post for today. Kark is Town. Everything else I don't even know anymore. I don't know you have my permission to play the coaster lottery, but I also think Splinter is a good vote. Fingers crossed.

Ty4on

Sadly this will be my last post for today. Kark is Town. Everything else I don't even know anymore. I don't know you have my permission to play the coaster lottery, but I also think Splinter is a good vote. Fingers crossed.
Why the fuck are we even discussing a Kark lynch? You have to twist logic so hard reality stops making sense for it to work.

Royal, I believe you and *Splinter and Kark. Mostly.

Going with piece of the puzzle that isn't making sense to me at all.

Vote: StarSketch[/QUOTE]

Ty4on

Star's opinions are sketchy. Look at how she was quite convinced Splinter was scum:
What, did something come in saying that Splinter's not scum?

Into following his orders:
Sadly possible. Could you unvote? I really don't want to be turbo'd just as we're starting to get somewhere. I'm sure I'll still be a candidate as we approach deadline.

And supposedly still scum reading him after I asked her:
I also generally feel like running the risk of hammering him right this second is a not a good idea. He's still reading scummy, but I can wait.

Seeing as I can't pick either, I totally understand the votes on me.

Unfortunately we're probably in MYLO.

My phone is dying (thanks Pokemon go) and really frigging hot (get out Of the sun, sketch)

If it goes to me, well GG everyone.

gryvan

Between splinter and sketch, I think I'd vote for sketch because I am curious as to what that item does since she said she'll reveal it on the next day.

But if I cast a vote on star it'll become a tie at this point...or am I reading the spreadsheet wrong and it hasn't been updated...

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
*splinter (4)
royal_flush 1651
starsketch 1657 (1748)
karkador 1713
*splinter 1730 (1730)
starsketch 1837 (1839)
ultron87 1861
*splinter 1874 (1880)
starsketch 1886

starsketch (5)
*splinter 1655 (1719)
ty4on 1869
melonrabbit 1873
trigger 1875
*splinter 1880
gryvan 1885

melonrabbit (0)
*splinter 1719 (1730)
*splinter 1730 (1730)

karkador (0)
*splinter 1730 (1730)
starsketch 1776 (1781)
*splinter 1785 (1874)
starsketch 1787 (1830)

cabot (0)
*splinter 1730 (1730)

splinter* (0)
starsketch 1836 (1837)
starsketch 1879 (1886)

gre_1468429200.png

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
It2wDGf.gif

"Well that was certainly... something. Let us see the truth of what has just transpired."

StarSketch has been banished.

You are an Ordinary Townie.

You are aligned with Amity Park(Town)

You’re not quite sure where you are or why you were chosen to be here. You’re sick of ghosts messing up your town and just want to be left alone. But the only way back home is to “end the conflict” so might as well get this over and done with.

You have the power to VOTE in the game thread.

You win when only Amity Park players remain.

The game thread is: here

Good Luck

*splinter (4)
royal_flush 1651
starsketch 1657 (1748)
karkador 1713
*splinter 1730 (1730)
starsketch 1837 (1839)
ultron87 1861
*splinter 1874 (1880)
starsketch 1886

starsketch (5)