• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quarantine Mafia |OT| The Contagion is spreading.

Swamped

Banned
Well, even after the investment board leaves, future infected people should claim and we lynch them (they will still win with town).

But I don't like this. We lynch the two level 2s on D4 and D5. There will be three level 1s on D6. And way less town. Besides, we still don't know the mechanism by which a simple level 1 turns into a level 2. So we don't know whose win condition will change along the way.

Sawneeks's vote power becomes way more important. I bet she's going to die lol.

acohrs

Whilst we all digest recent events, anyone want to discuss Natiko? You know the only nightkill from yesterday. Town didn't get him and the board didn't get him, so either scum do more than infect at night or there's another faction?

Anyone got any ideas?

Swamped

Banned

Damn. Then I REALLY feel disinclined to let them leave. But even if we don't lynch melon today, they will kill her at night.

This is tough...

I guess voting for Melon will give us the most info. Burb gets cured and gives us his name. The President's team leaves and we confirm those 6 players in their list (well unless they get infected).

We are never going to win this...

Burbeting

Banned
Since the person who infected me was someone who was mentioned in my role PM history before I was infected, I'm inclined to believe there might be some limitations to the infections themselves.

Was 11037 mentioned in your history, F4A?

franconp

I offered to cure 2 infected today. Burb and the one who infected burb.

And, most likely, either acohrs or fat4all will be left behind as one had his passcard stole so you will have a vaccine tomorrow. That vaccine could be used to cure 11037 and he could tell you who is working with him. Lynch him and this could be a town win.

franconp

Damn. Then I REALLY feel disinclined to let them leave. But even if we don't lynch melon today, they will kill her at night.

This is tough...

I guess voting for Melon will give us the most info. Burb gets cured and gives us his name. The President's team leaves and we confirm those 6 players in their list (well unless they get infected).

We are never going to win this...

I don't think the investigations reveals the infection. Burb is infected and didn't showed in our investigation. It's a way to catch the mole.

Since the person who infected me was someone who was mentioned in my role PM history before I was infected, I'm inclined to believe there might be some limitations to the infections themselves.

Was 11037 mentioned in your history, F4A?

It wasn't.

Swamped

Banned
I offered to cure 2 infected today. Burb and the one who infected burb.

And, most likely, either acohrs or fat4all will be left behind as one had his passcard stole so you will have a vaccine tomorrow. That vaccine could be used to cure 11037 and he could tell you who is working with him. Lynch him and this could be a town win.

Well this sounds promising.

Still unclear on Melon's wincon, but i don't think it matters much for a town win

Kawl_USC

Not if acohrs is lynched today, not if Melon accomplish her goal during the day, not if Melon gets infected, not if 11037 infected burb and you lynch him today, not if Melon has bulletproof, etc.

There are a lot of ways that this can't work for me. That's why I want Melon lynched today. I'm willing to take the first step and cure burb but I just want to know that I have at least the support to lynch Melon today.

The ones making the greater leap of faith here are us. Give us something here. We have 3 votes ourselves. We need 9 for turbo. You, burb and exmachina seems ok with the deal. So that would be 6. I want 4 more people to agree (so I have 1 backup in case someoneby decide to change his mind after I cure burb). I'm not asking much.

Bullshit you guys are remaking the greater leap of faith lol

You guys haven't gotten your story even remotely straight as you've all been stepping on each other toes.

No way in hell im voting in any way to further your agenda.

Hell we don't even know if the vaccines will work on any one not in your clique. So many assumptions and all it takes is one of those to be wrong and we are shooting ourselves in the foot hugely.

Ourobolus

Banned
Bullshit you guys are remaking the greater leap of faith lol

You guys haven't gotten your story even remotely straight as you've all been stepping on each other toes.

No way in hell im voting in any way to further your agenda.

Hell we don't even know if the vaccines will work on any one not in your clique. So many assumptions and all it takes is one of those to be wrong and we are shooting ourselves in the foot hugely.
Fran dancing around the whole cure thing is definitely not improving my consideration of them either.

Kawl_USC

Sure, get 4 more votes on board and I will do it.
Nah dawg.

Town isn't dependent on a third party faction to win. I adamantly believe we have all of the tools at our disposal to win this game without depending on your group.

If you don't want to risk the mole completing their task before you get them, you need our help.

You misunderstand the balance of power at work here

franconp

Nah dawg.

Town isn't dependent on a third party faction to win. I adamantly believe we have all of the tools at our disposal to win this game without depending on your group.

If you don't want to risk the mole completing their task before you get them, you need our help.

You misunderstand the balance of power at work here

I think you don't. You can't lynch us. Not were there are 2 claimed infected. If you lynch any of us means losing a turn and allowed to the meter go up. The infected can't attack us as they will be cured instead. And they won't infect us as we will know and we can just cure us.

So we can just try to kill Melon tonight. If you decide to lynch acohrs we can just wait until you need to kill her. And if Melon somehow escapes we will lose, so what do we care. We can just do nothing and take the town with us.

Kawl_USC

I think you don't. You can't lynch us. Not were there are 2 claimed infected. If you lynch any of us means losing a turn and allowed to the meter go up. The infected can't attack us as they will be cured instead. And they won't infect us as we will know and we can just cure us.

So we can just try to kill Melon tonight. If you decide to lynch acohrs we can just wait until you need to kill her. And if Melon somehow escapes we will lose, so what do we care. We can just do nothing and take the town with us.

But you guys are still totally town right?

Lol please

I don't believe a word coming out of your mouth, especially the fact that you are essentially untouchable to the infected.

Kawl_USC

Also if there's a killing doc still out there (which I think is likely since priest was just an infection doctor) please protect melon tonight.

Fuck the corporate suits

You play ball with us or you lose.

Not the other way around

Swamped

Banned
Yes I'm interested to see how this plays out. I don't think they are town as they are claiming. But i think we should dedicate today to lynching an infector

VOTE: 11037

Ourobolus

Banned
Yes I'm interested to see how this plays out. I don't think they are town as they are claiming. But i think we should dedicate today to lynching an infector

I'm ok with lynching 11037, but that's if Fran suddenly understands he has no bargaining power and cures Burb.

Kawl_USC

I'm personally too wary of all the contradictions and lies coming from that group to take as gospel that they would give us the actual name.

They've already expressed concerns about the game ending too quickly. I trust them less than I could throw them.

Burbeting

Banned
Things I know to trust most likely from that group:

1. Fat4All's new infection PM was more or less identical to the infection PM I got, based on the questions I asked.
2. Due to that, 11037 being revealed as Fat's infector seems plausible, since I was told who infected me.
3. The command Fran put out was real, since Dusk said the the command was received.
4. Something did happen to make araxometer go down from 2 to 1, so most likely Fat was cured.

Burbeting

Banned
I thought it has been obvious from the start that their group is neutral.

It makes sense balancing wise to give the power of vacccines to a neutral group. In the hands of town it would be too powerful.

Burbeting

Banned
Also I'm starting to feel like their group might have a caveat "the mole has to be lynched, not night killed". That would explain why fran is so against their group killing the mole during the night for some reason.

franconp

Haha, i think you just proved you are not town if you can win with scum ;)

It's like the other faction. We are town but with a different objetive. More like neutral.

No, Swamped, Dusk totally told them they were Town!
And they can cure anyone!
And they can cure the infected by being attacked!

GOD, KEEP UP

As soon as the game ends will put screenshots of every PM if you still have doubts.

Also I'm starting to feel like their group might have a caveat "the mole has to be lynched, not night killed". That would explain why fran is so against their group killing the mole during the night for some reason.

If that's true why would we have a killing ability? We can leave when the mole is killed. Either way is fine by me.

gryvan

I kept up and i still have no idea whats going on atm...maybe after the next day it should help...but currently i'm like ...

I''m ok with lynching achors but for now I'm gonna put it on as 11037 temporarily

VOTE:11037

Kalor

So... I was a neutral thief essentially and my win condition was to steal a cure. Fran said that he had two yesterday so I stole his second one last night. Today he says that he now has two after starting with three. But actually he only has one since I stole the other one. So he can't follow through with the curing two people thing.

I do not have the stolen cure though. My role changed when I stole the cure and it was taken out of play.

Ourobolus

Banned
So... I was a neutral thief essentially and my win condition was to steal a cure. Fran said that he had two yesterday so I stole his second one last night. Today he says that he now has two after starting with three. But actually he only has one since I stole the other one. So he can't follow through with the curing two people thing.

I do not have the stolen cure though. My role changed when I stole the cure and it was taken out of play.

So...you met your win condition, but you're still here?

Wow.

franconp

I havent caught up yet but I have one important thing to say. Fran only has one cure left instead of two.

No. I get notified everytime I lose a vaccine. If you targeted me last night, well bad luck for you. I can't be night targeted if we don't make a kill. We already said so. We didn't make a kill to protect the vaccines yesterday.

Top Bottom