• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quarantine Mafia |OT| The Contagion is spreading.

Sawneeks

Banned
I also don't like how Burb claimed he got Infected on Night 1 ( same Night as Fat ) but isn't a level 2 yet.

I mean, we don't know exactly how Infection works since the only person who openly talked about it has lied to us...

But the numbers don't add up. If 2 people got Infected on N1 then why didn't the meter go up twice? It only went up once and went down again when Fat got 'cured'. So if it's not a 1-for-1 meter then what does a '10' mean?

Hm. I'll put this all in a huge post when everyone checks in since we have an accusation at 11 and Acohrs needs to voice his side of things but I need to air these. Something doesn't add up or I'm crazy. :x

franconp

The best scenario for everyone (except scum) is this, as Burb suggested earlier.

1. cure Burb.
2. lynch either of the two other scum.
3. Melon gets night-killed.
4. The remaining nonpassport holder cures whoever gets infected tonight and we kill the last scum.

That would be right if we can night kill her. If she gets infected Night 3 we can't kill her. And we know that the infections go before a kill before we couldn't kill burb N1.

Burbeting

Banned
That would be right if we can night kill her. If she gets infected Night 3 we can't kill her. And we know that the infections go before a kill before we couldn't kill burb N1.

If melon gets infected, town would get incentive to lynch her. Right now town doesn't have that.

Sawneeks

Banned
I just love town.

okp66FD.gif

Burbeting

Banned
I also don't like how Burb claimed he got Infected on Night 1 ( same Night as Fat ) but isn't a level 2 yet.

I mean, we don't know exactly how Infection works since the only person who openly talked about it has lied to us...

But the numbers don't add up. If 2 people got Infected on N1 then why didn't the meter go up twice? It only went up once and went down again when Fat got 'cured'. So if it's not a 1-for-1 meter then what does a '10' mean?

Hm. I'll put this all in a huge post when everyone checks in since we have an accusation at 11 and Acohrs needs to voice his side of things but I need to air these. Something doesn't add up or I'm crazy. :x

The numbers don't add up.

On D1, the number was 1.
On D2, the number 2, me and Fat got infected.

This confused me after Fat claimed infection, which is why I tried to mine information to try to verify his claim. I can say that his answers to my questions fit with the infected role PM I got.

What does this mean? The Araxometer does not count the number of level 2 infected, unless Fat was Level 2, and got cured. The Meter doesn't count the number of all infected either, since the number should have been 4 on D2 (11037, me, Fat, the person I know), or assuming I'm lying, at the very least 3.

Burbeting

Banned
Fran, how does this sound?

1. I get cured.
2. I tell who infected me. We lynch that person, and not 11037. Your team will be sure you won't lose.
3. You get to try to NK Melon next night. Either you succeed, melon is BP or melon is infected.
4. If Melon is infected, town gets an incentive to lynch her, either before or after 11037. If I'm lying, then lynching me would be most likely on the list too.

Fat4all

Banned

1. I get cured.
2. I tell who infected me. We lynch that person, and not 11037. Your team will be sure you won't lose.
3. You get to try to NK Melon next night. Either you succeed, melon is BP or melon is infected.
4. If Melon is infected, town gets an incentive to lynch her, either before or after 11037. If I'm lying, then lynching me would be most likely on the list too.

That's not a terrible idea.

franconp

1. I get cured.

We should wait for Acohrs to check in. We are a Democracy (except Melon).

Imagine if Burb is you mole and you give him the vaccine lol

We already checked Burb so, I don't think so.

Fat4all

Banned
sweet

guess we'd better keep you around then

The only thing is, we have to keep at least one scum around until we kill the Mole.

The balance of this game is really interesting. I knew 11 infected me yesterday, but we couldn't risk letting everyone else know just in case they were the only infected.

Burbeting

Banned
Dusk answered. I can cure ANYONE. It doesn't matter the level. So we can even cure 11037 if we want to.

You can cure during night phase too, right?

You could cure me today, and let town kill the person who infected me.

You ppl could try to kill melon, and cure 11037 next night. If melon is not BP, then her not dying would mean she is infected. Try to get rid of as much infection as possible.

That's assuming Melon is not BP, which you said she most likely is not.

Ourobolus

Banned
The only thing is, we have to keep at least one scum around until we kill the Mole.

The balance of this game is really interesting. I knew 11 infected me yesterday, but we couldn't risk letting everyone else know just in case they were the only infected.

Well there's gotta be three right now, right? Burb, 11037, and whomever Burb is talking about

Ourobolus

Banned
Wait a sec. I think I'm confused.

Fat, et al, say that Burb was infected N1 since they tried to go after him and it failed? Is that right?

So if Burb was infected N1, and Fat was infected by 11037, then Burb must have been hit by someone else N1 - were there two infected to start?

Burbeting

Banned

Fat, et al, say that Burb was infected N1 since they tried to go after him and it failed? Is that right?

So if Burb was infected N1, and Fat was infected by 11037, then Burb must have been hit by someone else N1 - were there two infected to start?

This is most likely what happened. I wasn't infected by 11037 N1, but somebody else.

Fat4all

Banned

Yeah, I'm assuming that our attempt to kill Burb was blocked by them getting infected.

Two infected on day one seems like a possibility.

Unless Burb is lying about something.

franconp

Okay, Dusk just confirmed that I can use more than a vaccine per day phase. So I coud use both vaccines today.

Here's my offer: I can cure Burb now. He gives the name. We vote Melon, I'm the one who turbo's her and in the same post I cure the one who infected Burb. That way you would only have 11037 as infected and still have a vaccine from either Acohrs or Fat4all (the one who got the passcard stolen).

It's middle ground between both plans and everyone is happy (except Melon).

Verelios

1. I get cured.

That's not a terrible idea.
What happened to this? You guys crossing wires Fran?

Sawneeks

Banned
I want to lynch Melon today. For that I'm willing to cure 2 players today. And another vaccine tomorrow. It's not a bad deal.

Only issue here is we don't know if your cures work on others or which one of you will be here tomorrow since your key got stolen.

franconp

Only issue here is we don't know if your cures work on others or which one of you will be here tomorrow since your key got stolen.

They can. I can cure anyone. If we lynch Melon and she is the mole I won't but either fat4all or acohrs will be here. Both hace a vaccine.

Regardless, in any of these plans, Burb gets cured first. So let's get on with it.

We should discuss if you will lynch melon first. I'm willing to get closer to a middle ground. Now would be your turn.

Ourobolus

Banned
They can. I can cure anyone. If we lynch Melon and she is the mole I won't but either fat4all or acohrs will be here. Both hace a vaccine.

We should discuss if you will lynch melon first. I'm willing to get closer to a middle ground. Now would be your turn.

I'm fine with the plan at this point.

- Cure Burb
- Vote Melon
- You hammer melon and cure 11037
- We see what happens overnight

Top Bottom