• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

caesar

Banned
For now, yeah. I don't really space in my house to properly play on pc. I was playing on my couch lol. I'm getting a desk by the end of the month so I'll be back on pc after that. I'm definitely looking forward to going pc full-time, the experience was so much better on there.

Ah ok, discord!

Super active in there atm, we got a good thing going.

Veelk

Banned
Sometimes, the game is good to me.

Good games, guys. Overwatch is a million times more fun playing with good people.

(for context, I was saying earlier in the match that I wasn't 100% how good my genji was, so I got really lucky with that ult there lol)

Edit: and of course htat wouldn't have been possible without Jam's ult, so credit to him as well.

ITS STARTING
THOSE KR PRODUCTION VALUES

AngryMoth

Overwatch league is still kind of a mystery to me unless I missed some of the details but sounds like it's still going full steam ahead if monte and doah are moving over for it

i mean the entire design goal of overwatch is "umm games are too hard, how can we fix that"

That doesn't respond to anything in the post at all. And if the game is so easy, then it wouldn't be a problem to provide some context as to your own skill within the game.

Doesn't mean shit that the game is easy if you ass at it.

Top Bottom