• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

Nice win. They shouldn't have lost the 2nd checkpoint in the first place.

Also what the hell was that dude talking about when he said runaway was sneaking with the payload? They won the fight, Miro was basically the only one alive.

Edit: lunatic hai did drop the ball in the first point though, that D.va overextended.

ISOM

Nice win. They shouldn't have lost the 2nd checkpoint in the first place.

Also what the hell was that dude talking about when he said runaway was sneaking with the payload? They won the fight, Miro was basically the only one alive.

Edit: lunatic hai did drop the ball in the first point though, that D.va overextended.

These two casters are the worst I've seen since watching Overwatch tournies.

AngryMoth

Don't they have the 2cp spawn changes active on this patch? Hard to believe with how long that fight went on, maybe they need to make it more severe

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I would be afraid to go back to Unreal or anything like it. The games were great as a teen, but playing Overwatch where the skill bar is much lower. I feel it suits my growing life style better. It effectively pushes up the bottom, while limiting the top half. Rather than the vast open sea of Quake/Unreal.

Overwatch definitely has a much lower skill bar/cap then most other shoots. But it still has it's growth curve and skill range.

Even though I lost my game earlier, felt good. The party of three on my team started to blame me for not healing. If only my heals could go around the corner or I could heal from the dead! They brought it group chat and the first thing the other team said, they did shit and I was doing well. ^_^

Zunba throws gravitons out at the weirdest times jeez.

My stream stopped for a bit right before he used it. What happened? I saw that Zunba and Esca had ult for the Zarya/Tracer combo, and also Kaiser with eartshatter. Did he land a big one when Zarya ulted or something?

Edit: saw it now on the highlight. He used it after they were down a couple of players, that kaiser killed after eartshatter.

5 and a half minute hold was crazy good on C reminds me when i had to do that on dorado with a thrower on Hanzo. hope we go all the way to 7th set

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Extra fight if you lose that first fight. Just have to really commit to it so you can get back in time. Forces them to use ults to get out of spawn.

Yeah fair enough, but I so often see teams just stuck at spawn lol.

Also not like this runaway. I was rooting for LH but that was a shambles of a defense. =/ Dive defense doesn't mean splitting up everywhere and trickling.

Top Bottom