• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

Feelbad for Runaway they made it so far.
;_;
Theyll probably get picked up now with the performance they put up.
2nd place is still incredibly impressive.

ISOM

Was pulling so hard for Runaway, underdogs of the entire tourny :( but oh well. Nicely done Lunatic Hai. The last two maps just showed superior communication by LH and just a lot of stupid mistakes by Runaway. Hopefully they comeback better.

Btw does 2nd place win any money or is it just 1st place?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I feel like my Rein is getting better. Being able to position better, know when to ult, charge, etc.

Still the most team dependent hero. So if I'm not getting heals, not going to do much.

I still fuck up every now and then.

pizzacat

Banned
I feel like my Rein is getting better. Being able to position better, know when to ult, charge, etc.

Still the most team dependent hero. So if I'm not getting heals, not going to do much.

I still fuck up every now and then.
Just know that one fuck up prolly means your team is getting wiped

This rein in comp was trying to get cheeky naisu flanks and nutty frags by hiding behind the choke in hanamura twice and got bodied both times and we lost both times

And sometimes it's a small mistake like jumping while shielding and letting an earth shatter through that small hole

AbaFadi

Banned
GTuTQ9j.jpg

Finally got my first hate message since playing Overwatch. FeelsBadMan. Unfortunately it's hard to win against a 4100 team when you get stuck with the 4-stack of 3600 masters players.

DevilDog

People are going GM and I'm just sitting here decaying cause league of legends is too good.

I have nightmares about comp in the Easter vacations. No school probably means cancer teams.

DevilDog

Those two new champions look good. Might hop back in too.

I've never played MOBA's before, I can see how someone can play them for years and still want to go back in when new content drops.

It also brings a lot of fresh perspectives for Overwatch. It feels like OW content is so limited compared to lol.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I honestly can't think of a hero that's felt this bad in the current general environment of the game as Reaper since launch Zenyata

I mean I've still gotten my 5 man Death Blossom kills but everything around that is pain and suffering

TheOddOne

I've never played MOBA's before, I can see how someone can play them for years and still want to go back in when new content drops.

It also brings a lot of fresh perspectives for Overwatch. It feels like OW content is so limited compared to lol.
Yeah, that describes my time with LoL. I dropped out just after Camille dropped, because OW took over my time.

I feel like I am getting good with tanks. D.Va was just intuitive; I immediately knew how to use her utility and even get high number of kills. I like her place in the meta, especially in dive comps and in certain comps where you can eat Grav and other ults; she can dive and clean up well too if you have good command of DM and fly.

My dive set of heroes is close to completion. Only the DPS remain (mainly Tracer). D.Va is great though, especially that a lot of mid-tier players don't know how to deal with dive.

Top Bottom