• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arkham Asylum Mafia |OT| It's time to kill the Bat

Fireblend

Banned
I'm about to go to sleep and posting from my phone but here's my role so you guys can go sleep soundly tonight. I'm Victor Zsasz, I'm a cop, and get a result of scum/not scum for each night's targets.

Also I'm pretty sure someone interfered with my action last night. Tried to check Weemad and got no result back.

Fat4all

Banned
Ray-J-Stare-VH1-For-the-Love-of-Ray-J.gif

Flame_AC

Waiting for the Weemadarthur and LP are scum checks from Fireblend. Then throw on some town results on like Fat4All/Faddy/someone. Would be wonderful.

Fat4all

Banned
Waiting for the Weemadarthur and LP are scum checks from Fireblend. Then throw on some town results on like Fat4All/Faddy/someone. Would be wonderful.

If they are claiming they tried to check weemad tonight and failed, they likely won't claim to have anything on them.

But yeah, this should be interesting to say the least.

Flame_AC

If they are claiming they tried to check weemad tonight and failed, they likely won't claim to have anything on them.

But yeah, this should be interesting to say the least.

Oh right. Maybe weemadarthur will spin it into a thing with Hush's role as a Bruce doppelganger yielding an inconclusive/non result.

DAY 6 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

weemadarthur (4)
Faddy 3239 3339
Penguin 3241
Zippedpinhead 3242
Bronx-Man 3279
Fat4all 3285 3393
Timeaisis 3364 3376
Timeaisis 3403

Flame_AC (2)
AbsolutBro 3352
Sorian 3432

Zippedpinhead (1)
weemadarthur 3303

Fireblend (1)
Flame_AC 3453

Faddy (0): AbsolutBro 3253 3352

No active vote for Day 6: Faddy (has previously voted), Fat4all (has previously voted), Fireblend, Lone_Prodigy

Day 6 ends:
red_1495148400.png

Automated vote tally here

7 votes for majority

Nah I reported that already.

Maybe I'm being facetious because killing someone is kind of like checking them.

Maybe I actually have something else up my sleeve.

Who knows!

huh, I thought you had a name other than Bat-Mite. Did I miss you giving it? I probably missed you giving it.

Fireblend

Banned
Here are my targets so far, all of them turned out negative (except for weemad):

N1: Natiko
N2: Sorian (shocking I know)
N3: Penguin
N4: Bronx-Man
N5: Weemad (blocked/no response)

Targeted Natiko N1 since that's who I'd voted for D1, Sorian N2 because he wasn't playing as dominantly as he usually does, and I never have a good read on him. Penguin and Bronx were among my suspects, partly because of their play and partly because I often distrust players that requested a replacement. Weemad was next because of the replacement thing but also obviously because I wanted to come into the thread with a definitive answer on the thunderdome. I doubt scum knowingly blocked me (they'd have to know my role and who I targeted), but I got no answer back, as in I got a PM with a no result response.

So, the best I can give you is Bronx-Man is town-aligned for sure.

Faddy

Banned
Here are my targets so far, all of them turned out negative (except for weemad):

Targeted Natiko N1 since that's who I'd voted for D1, Sorian N2 because he wasn't playing as dominantly as he usually does, and I never have a good read on him. Penguin and Bronx were among my suspects, partly because of their play and partly because I often distrust players that requested a replacement. Weemad was next because of the replacement thing but also obviously because I wanted to come into the thread with a definitive answer on the thunderdome. I doubt scum knowingly blocked me (they'd have to know my role and who I targeted), but I got no answer back, as in I got a PM with a no result response.

What about Penguin?

Bronx-Man

Banned

👍

Oh right. Maybe weemadarthur will spin it into a thing with Hush's role as a Bruce doppelganger yielding an inconclusive/non result.

Nope.

I'm not a miller. Who has suggested I could be a miller? I'm not answering the question for you, I expect you to do some work for your team. Two people are trying to spin this narrative.

You people are strangely ready to believe any role claim. Even Faddy's which is completely unbelievable. But you DESPERATELY want to lynch me because I dared to tell you NO to something you wanted.

Please do revote me.

Or actually vote zippedpinhead so you can kill the scum poisoner before he gets a second kill.

Whichever makes you happier in the end.

I'm about to go to sleep and posting from my phone but here's my role so you guys can go sleep soundly tonight. I'm Victor Zsasz, I'm a cop, and get a result of scum/not scum for each night's targets.

Also I'm pretty sure someone interfered with my action last night. Tried to check Weemad and got no result back.

Hugs Fireblend

Oh, thank you, thank you. I finally feel like myself again in this game. I now want to lynch you! Took you and Time a while to come up with this play. It's well designed for this particular town since they're so desperate for flavor to matter. Good job this game. Not that anyone has ever pressured you, too busy going for each others' throats.

Well, that makes me feel better about AbsolutBro. I was not convinced of his alignment and I didn't like his voting for Flame based on his assumption of what roles belong to what team, but now that Fireblend has tossed his hat in with Timeasis to try to protect zipped, I think AB must be town.

Flame_AC

Hugs Fireblend

Oh, thank you, thank you. I finally feel like myself again in this game. I now want to lynch you! Took you and Time a while to come up with this play. It's well designed for this particular town since they're so desperate for flavor to matter. Good job this game. Not that anyone has ever pressured you, too busy going for each others' throats.

Well, that makes me feel better about AbsolutBro. I was not convinced of his alignment and I didn't like his voting for Flame based on his assumption of what roles belong to what team, but now that Fireblend has tossed his hat in with Timeasis to try to protect zipped, I think AB must be town.

So you are of the opinion that Time/Zipped/Fireblend are the last scum?

I think we all agree that AB is town.

That is a convenient cop claim.

Man, our PRs really dropped the ball this game, didn't they?

If we believe Fire, Penguin, and Bronx are town, and include Fat and Time as mostly confirmed, that leaves 5 possible scum out of weemad, Faddy, AB, Flame, and zipped.

Penguin

I over looked that point especially when you said the best you can do is town confirm Bronx.

So is Penguin similarly Town-aligned or are they both just confirmed Not Scum?

Sure do have a vested interest in me... planning to kill me in my sleep?

Fireblend

Banned
Hugs Fireblend

You're gonna have to clarify some things. Specifically the first paragraph, because if anything my claim should make it clear how nonsensical this game's flavor is, and also how am I protecting Zipped? That's some hard paranoid jumping to conclusions. I could've been blocked for reasons other than scum knowing both my role and that I planned to check you yesterday. I even expressed skepticism towards that in my post.

Thanks for the hug tho <3

You're gonna have to clarify some things. Specifically the first paragraph, because if anything my claim should make it clear how nonsensical this game's flavor is, and also how am I protecting Zipped? That's some hard paranoid jumping to conclusions. I could've been blocked for reasons other than scum knowing both my role and that I planned to check you yesterday. I even expressed skepticism towards that in my post.

Thanks for the hug tho <3

And just what do you think blocked you? The lightning rod and switcher are dead. The roleblocker was sitting on sorian's face.

I am implying that you are working with Time in your chat to come up with something that casts doubt on me. Sorry you missed it, I wasn't trying to be subtle. Flame got it.

That is a convenient cop claim.

Man, our PRs really dropped the ball this game, didn't they?

Yes. Very convenient.

Our PRs did not drop the ball this game [excepting those times they didn't submit moves]. People sitting around judging Franco's Batman fanfiction have dropped the ball. People waiting for a PR to tell them magic information dropped the ball.

This is a Mafia game, which is what I signed up to play. Don't wait around for magic information, go get the information you need. Don't make flavor arguments. Don't fail to read the thread and then hope someone will give you a summary that is from your own team. DO question people's motives. DO pay attention. DO take your own notes.

Fireblend

Banned
And just what do you think blocked you? The lightning rod and switcher are dead. The roleblocker was sitting on sorian's face.

I am implying that you are working with Time in your chat to come up with something that casts doubt on me. Sorry you missed it, I wasn't trying to be subtle. Flame got it.

I imagine there's a number of things that could interfere with my read in a ***role madness*** game beyond a second blocker, which is not totally out of the question anyway. That you thought right away that my claim was "designed" to cast doubt on you does make me more suspicious :p you've been pretty paranoid and opinionated since coming in this game and I attributed it to having to make up for Nudull's actions previously but there's gotta be a limit somewhere.

I think it very likely. However, killing zipped is the move today. Timeasis before Fireblend, because I'm more sure of him.

I disagree: we kill weemadarthur today, timeaisis tomorrow (or fireblend if he gets proven wrong/screws up) and then the last the next day.

Weemadarthur is trying to hide in plain sight and refuses to let up that I am the poison doctor and they are not. The name hush is too convenient, it sounds like the kind of name scum would be given as a "back up claim" and Fireblend can't prove scum/not scum today (that's IF fire isn't scum trying to throw shade on us. Why not just kill weemadarthur and eliminate them today?

I imagine there's a number of things that could interfere with my read in a ***role madness*** game beyond a second blocker, which is not totally out of the question anyway. That you thought right away that my claim was "designed" to cast doubt on you does make me more suspicious :p you've been pretty paranoid and opinionated since coming in this game and I attributed it to having to make up for Nudull's actions previously but there's gotta be a limit somewhere.

Well, this is allegedly a Mafia game.

<3

You're the one person most situated to say things like "wee always does that" or "at least they're not speaking in verse", but you just attack me for being me instead. :( Feelsbadman.

Top Bottom