• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

MNC

Wallach said:
The Monkey Island special bundle is $7.50 USD.
Can someone gift it to me? I will repay the price. It's $9.80 for me through Euros so I want to shave off every buck :lol I will repay it through Paypal. Steam account is MNC117.

Wallach

MNC said:
Can someone gift it to me? I will repay the price. It's $9.80 for me through Euros so I want to shave off every buck :lol I will repay it through Paypal. Steam account is MNC117.

I don't buy first, but if you need you can add me on Steam (ID: Wallach) and I'll take care of it.

fanboi

Banned
What if Civ5 was gifted to me (in EU) would I be able to play it today? (As it releases in NA today and EU 23rd)

Pikelet

I'm looking for someone to gift me Civilization V due to the incredibly shitty pricing they have for us here in Aus. I can use paypal or whatever and i will even chuck in am extra 5$US for your trouble. Pm if anyone wants to help out and thanks in advance :)

Gowans

How much is Civ 5 in the UK and US?

I'm getting really tempted to pick it up, a US gifting discount could push me over.

deleted

How much is Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter in the US?
I have to pay about 5 EUR here, is it cheaper on your side?

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Civ5 gifters - remember, 10$ off 50$+ D2D this weekend.

$10 off $49.95 or over when you use CAGDEAL code

Arozay

Looking for someone from the US to gift Civ 5 Digital Deluxe. Will pay in advance with Paypal and tip $5. PM and post.

EDIT: A KIND SOUL HAS HELPED ME

Shaneus

Does anybody want to gift me the L4D1/2 bundle? I can still get it for the cheaper price here in AU, but it's the "Low Violence Version" :lol

Obviously, can PayPal immediately etc. :)

dangrib

I would also love the L4D 1/2 bundle. Low censorship version is not what i want. I need the US version. I can instant PayPal

Surfheart

I also would like the uncensored US version!

Any nice US gaffers prepared to gift it to me, my Steam account is Surfheart. Happy to put a $5 tip on top for your trouble. Can paypal immediately of course!

EDIT: I have NO copies of L4D2 left (North American version, ofcourse). If anyone needs some L4D2 love and need a way out of "Low Violence" Version, PM me.

Thanks for everyone for being so generous!

sol_bad

Can someone please gift me L4D2?
I'm from Australia and would like it unedited.

I'd really appreciate it!

JoeyX

Neo Member
First person to PM me their account details gets a FREE copy of L4D2 (Non-censored version) gifted to them.

I hope some stage in the future the generosity is returned at random.

***OFFER HAS EXPIRED!!!***

Congrats

JoeyX said:
First person to PM me their account details gets a FREE copy of L4D2 (Non-censored version) gifted to them.

I hope some stage in the future the generosity is returned at random.
PMed! Boo :(

Rubenov

I was about to randomly gift L4D2 to one of you in Australia, and then remembered that my ex cheated on me with an Aussie.

JoeyX

Neo Member
Sorry all, Neverender was very quick to PM.

Better luck next time.

Yes, there is always a next time :D

DonMigs85

Could someone gift me L4D2? My credit card bill hasn't arrived yet but I'll be paying it off next week and will then reimburse you with a little interest through paypal (between October 15-18, I promise). I wanna get it while the sale is still active. Steam account is DonMiguel85.
EDIT: Already got help! Thanks.

+1 rep for Surfheart
+1 rep for dangrib
+1 rep for Irish

Brilliant & Quick buyers! Will paypal again! :D

Remember, anyone needing L4D2 Uncensored version: Do PM me or someone else in the thread before the offer dies off cause L4D2 is just that awesome!!

EDIT:

+1 rep for LeoStenbuck
+1 rep for RustyO
+1 rep for Mr_Appleby

BOOM to the power of BOOM!

Hey guys, is there anyone in the US that could gift me Fallout: New Vegas?

I'm in Australia, and it costs $90 over here :(

I can pay instantly via paypal

edit: Steam ID is davonaytor

Kritz

Banned
I'm also requesting someone from the US hook me up with a copy of Fallout. Frankly, $90usd for Fallout is insulting.

My Steam ID is Kritz7. Add me and we can work something out.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Anyone in europe that could gift me the uncut Fallout New Vegas Version? It isnt exactly expensive in germany, but...not exactly uncut.
Unfortunately I dont have PayPal. I can make normal transaction to a bank account in europe though.

Also if anyone else wants to try this.. If someone gifts the version to me and likes "surprises" I would gift him back with english games worth 10 Dollars more than New Vegas did cost, if you give me a list of games that you already own and a list which you absolutely DONT want.

Alternatively you can also give me a list of games you'd like to have and if Fallout costs 50, I'd buy you anything for 60.

Edit: Oh and I am sorry, no Australians or any other country which rips off their customers please :lol

.nimrod

I already posted this in the CheapAssGAFer thread, but this thread is way more appropriate:

Since Left 4 Dead 1+2 are on sale again, I'd love to have someone from the US (preferrably not a lurker) gift me 2 copies of the bundle including both games for $14.99 each.
I will pay via paypal then.

I can also gift you Portal and HL Episode One if you don't have it already in return for your effort :)

EDIT: Got it :D

I say, could a scholarly squire please hook an antipodean gent up with a $2 copy of MLB 2K10 on Steam? I'll pay you back and all, promise. Steam name = GAF name.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Got it.

thy_

Any British (<3 £ :) ) or Continental European able to gift me a non German/low-violence version Dawn of War - Platinum Edition?
Prices are £4.99/€7.49 (and $14.99 : / )

I'll pay you per Paypal.

Top Bottom