• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Can someone (preferably a USian) help me get GTA Vice City? Will paypal your $2.50 quick fast so you can waste it on something frivolous.

Arozay

Looking for someone to gift Black Ops from the US, will throw an extra $5 your way.

EDIT: Been handled, thanks US-GAF

thy_

Kerrinck said:
Can anyone help me get Risen on Steam? Game is currently blocked in my region.
Will paypal in advance.

Gassey said:
Yeah I'd love to have Risen also - (50% off woot). Is anyone able to help me out?

EDIT: Anyone???

I would be willing to help out with Risen, but you would have to pay Euro-prices (€14.99 for Risen)

Lackmus

Banned
I would like to have some help buying CoD: Black ops from a trustful canadian, I've heared that Canadas prices are the cheapest on steam. I don't really wanna pay 59.99€ for it.

But how much does CoD:BO cost in the canadian store?

thy_

Lackmus said:
I would like to have some help buying CoD: Black ops from a trustful canadian, I've heared that Canadas prices are the cheapest on steam. I don't really wanna pay 59.99€ for it.

But how much does CoD:BO cost in the canadian store?

Canadians pay in USD and have the same prices as their fellow North-Americans
http://store.steampowered.com/?cc=ca

To get the different prices you can either put the parameters cc=us/uk/de/au/fr behind the url of the steam shop or just visit http://www.steamprices.com.

Gassey

Banned
thy_ said:
I would be willing to help out with Risen, but you would have to pay Euro-prices (€14.99 for Risen)

Thanks Thy, but I'd rather not pay in Euro. It's the USD that's weak ATM :)

Keio

For a Finer World
Anyone in the UK or the US willing to help a Mac gamer get a Civilization V? A nice 15-20 euro difference in price...

Keio

For a Finer World
Kerrinck said:
I can help you out.
Send me a message if still interested.
Many thanks to Kerrinck - superfast transaction and I'm already downloading the game. He's cool.

Bumping for the Thanksgiving sale, people will probably get a fair bit of use out of this thread.

I'll get us started - could a kind American please gift me Alpha Protocol? It's $7.50 in the US store, but $12.50 here. Though that's a paltry difference really, $5 is worth a couple of games during the Steam sale economy. I have PayPal and would naturally pay you back.

Cheers!

Shaneus

Harden the fuck up, dude! You'd end up paying that back in PayPal fees anyway... Kritz and I both shelled out the extra five bucks.

Dude :lol

Shaneus

Last time I tried gifting money to someone, no matter what option I chose I always got pegged with some fees. Might not have been $5 but it was definitely a few dollars.

Yeah, they definitely exist, but it'll be sub-$1. Also, it's the principle of the thing, which I figured was part of the reason for the existence of this thread. Either way, sale's almost over, and that's okay - there'll be another 10 things up in a few hours anyway.

.nimrod

Can someone from the US gift me two copies each of Batman: AA and the Indie Story Pack?
I can pay via paypal

edit: got Batman, it's actually the cheapest in the UK store

Shaneus

Blur and Dawn of War 2: Gold are on sale today... please? If it can only be Blur then that's okay... it's only a few dollars difference b/w the US and AU stores, just that if there's one gifting going on, another isn't completely out of the question :)

mandiller

Can someone in the UK gift me Blur? I have paypal all ready to go.

It's just that it's a lot more expensive in Australia. Just PM me if you can help. I'd really appreciate it.

*edit* Thanks Wallach! Gifting done.

I am looking for someone to gift me a copy of f1 2010, in trade for an nvidia game store hawx 2 download coupon I have, would anybody be willing to trade?

Manik

Hi all!

Was just wondering if anyone in the US would be so kind as to gift me a copy of Super Meat Boy (steamprices say it's 25% more expensive here :/ )?

Can pay via Paypal straight away, so if anyone can throw a PM this way, if they're able, then that would be super cool.

Thanks guys!

Aon

Hey, I was wondering if someone from the US would be up for gifting me Civilization V, while it's on sale. Can Paypal back with utmost speed :D

Thanks to sidewinder for sorting this one out. GAF unites to defeat regions on the internet!

.nimrod

I'd also be really thankful if someone could gift me two copies each of Bad Company 2 and HL2 Episode 2 from the US store

Kawaii

I would be very gratefull to someone in the US if he or she could help me buy:

-Super Meat Boy
-FEAR (The first game, not the second or the full pack)
-Battle field bad company (it's like three times more expensive over here)

Price in us: 3,75 + 2.50 + 6,80 = 13.05 dollars
Price in EU: 3.50 + 2.25 + 13.60 = 19.35 euro = 25 dollars

Forgot to mention: I'll pay you back right away and i owe you so i can help you out when something is cheaper over here. (Like Titan Quest gold atm, 5 dollars in US and 3 dollar in EU).

Uffe

Anyone in the US willing to help me with Battlefild: Bad Company 2? It is 7$ in the US and 18$ in Europe.

Keys

Anyone in US can help me get F1 2010 (it's not available in my region for some reason) and Battlefield Bad Company 2? I'll paypal the money in advance.

scaffa

Looking for someone in the US that can help me with 2 copies of Battlefield Bad Company 2.

Anyone that could help me out? :) If its still $7 that is. Will paypal in advance ofc and right away.

edit: No help needed anymore. Thanks alot W1SSY for your help! Awesome!

sestrugen

Anyone from US can buy BF:BC2 for me? I can paypal the money right away.

Thanks!

--------
edit: W1SSY thank you very much for your help!

Kawaii

Kawaii said:
I would be very gratefull to someone in the US if he or she could help me buy:

-Super Meat Boy
-FEAR (The first game, not the second or the full pack)
-Battle field bad company (it's like three times more expensive over here)

Price in us: 3,75 + 2.50 + 6,80 = 13.05 dollars
Price in EU: 3.50 + 2.25 + 13.60 = 19.35 euro = 25 dollars

Forgot to mention: I'll pay you back right away and i owe you so i can help you out when something is cheaper over here. (Like Titan Quest gold atm, 5 dollars in US and 3 dollar in EU).

Guess i'm kinda impatient but a free copy of Titan Quest gold for the US citizen who helps me out!

Top Bottom