• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A man is crowdfunding for a replacement window

Boem

As far as nonsensical crowdfunding things are concerned, this one is pretty good. Good story, plenty of hilarious proof. This guy deserves all the money.

docbon

KR0QdFI.gif

Eldritch god tier levels of a fuck up. Thank Jehovah he had the foresight to meme this series of events. The escalation to assistance by fire brigade is just icing on the cake.

SDCowboy

I'll never understand the irrational fear some have of taking a shit while on a date. If your date can't handle you going to the bathroom, I can't see that relationship lasting long.

FZZ

Banned
Do you eat ass soon after poop comes out of it?

You haven't experienced the real realities and horrors of sex unless you've fucked a girl right after she's taken a fresh dump

hitting that shit from the back and getting a whiff of their poo is some disgusting carnal shit only real ones have experienced

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
what kind of fucked up window situation is that

The people who installed and designed that window are not the dumbest people in this story, which will be one of the rare times that's true in any discussions of that weird ass window.

olag

Lol thats some funny shit right there. Im not familiar with Bristol but if that happened in Newcastle then the fire brigade would have been laughing for maybe 15 minutes before the helping out.

afroguy10

You haven't experienced the real realities and horrors of sex unless you've fucked a girl right after she's taken a fresh dump

hitting that shit from the back and getting a whiff of their poo is some disgusting carnal shit only real ones have experienced

Grim...

C.Mongler

Man people are fucking weird about poop. I'd much rather tell my date with a red-face that I can't get their toilet to flush than to wrap up my shit and fling it out the window, but maybe that's just me.

NimbusD

pics or it didn....

oh.

Lol, this is great. Props to the date for admitting what she did after doing it. I woulda peaced.

Top Bottom