• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A man is crowdfunding for a replacement window

Cyan

Banned
You think these images are staged?

for what it's worth the local paper confirmed the report with the fire service

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/woman-threw-poo-out-window-429022

Yeah, it seems clear that she really did get stuck in the window and have to be rescued. But the story about the poo is so close to a chain email from a few years ago that I think they stole it from that, either just to make the story better or to cover up whatever really happened.

shaneo632

If the toilet doesn't flush, just find a container, fill it with water and do a manual flush.

Or better yet it's a share house. Just blame it on one of his housemates.

This is better than the bodybuilder pooping in the bathtub story.

No it's not.

Yeah, it seems clear that she really did get stuck in the window and have to be rescued. But the story about the poo is so close to a chain email from a few years ago that I think they stole it from that, either just to make the story better or to cover up whatever really happened.

Hey, if sex in a window is what works for them...

Jopie

I cannot read a poo story without thinking about the Important if True podcast. I hope they have an episode dedicated to this story.

So toilet wouldn't flush, she was embarrassed by her floating/sitting turd in the toilet bowl. She decided to wrap her hand in TP and grab the log and throw it out the window? Kind of an odd way to handle an awkward situation...But sounds legit/believable I guess.

This almost feels too well constructed. People actually have a lot too profit off of one-time cultural humorous stories. Like would someone really try to get a poo out of a toilet because it wouldn't flush? How would that even work in the context of poo. It isn't hard. Flushing has to mess with its structural integrity at least a little. It's definitely funny.

GhaleonEB

I'm trying to come up with reasons why she'd be face down in the gap, in a bathroom, otherwise. Maybe they were trying to stage a funny photo?

Illustrations are new. Story is og.

http://www.insiderinternetdating.co...-tips/how-to-screw-up-a-first-date-epic-fail/

Also I used to live near the story in the op here. I checked local news. It's real.

Always good for a laugh.

There before her was me standing with a pseudo-erect penis, left over fecal residue on my ass, large semi dissolved turds in her bathtub, turds on the floor beside her toilet, and pee all over the floor in front of the can.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
This isn't real... no way that's real. Who has this much inability to control their excretions? It's one thing if you couldn't find a toilet and had an accident, but this dude is fucking weird, and his weirdness is the cause of that... shit.

Earlier in this thread a lady was smooshed upside down between two pieces of glass like a Darwinian poop butterfly.

Neith

Banned
Man people are fucking weird about poop. I'd much rather tell my date with a red-face that I can't get their toilet to flush than to wrap up my shit and fling it out the window, but maybe that's just me.

Horror story here. I'm gonna condense this as I don't want it to go on too long. I was at a girl's house on some random night years back. We met at a bar. She passed out in her apartment. I have no idea what I was doing. I must have just gotten back from a trip to Chicago.

I pooped in her bathroom until there was nothing left. I felt fantastic afterwards. It was a lot of poop mind you. Not a normal bowel movement.

I flush and here we fucking go. Overflow. OH FUCK I think. Not now, not right now god. She is passed out on the couch a bit away from the bathroom. Water begins overflowing. It starts to really go places. Into the kitchen. It's a rather small apartment.

No. Plunger.

I was a bit drunk myself and had to think fast. This is a good looking girl, and I have no intention of waking neighbors or even her up at 4 fucking AM to get a plunger and show them what I have done.

I dive in like a plumber's son would and almost get to my elbows in shit to unplug this thing. I am literally the Tool song Stinkfist. It's horrifying, exhilarating, and completely bonkers.

The kicker: it doesn't work. Now, I am fucked. And full of shit. It's time to clean up and go to the neighbors. This bitch don't even have towels or paper towels or anything to stop the flood. Fucking lord man.

So I go ring some doors. About 5 or 6 in total. I end up getting some towels. And finally someone gives me a plunger. A couple people are groggy and do not want to answer their door. I basically run like hell back to her apartment to fix things before she awakens from her drunken slumber.

I soak all the shit water up. Plunge the toilet. And then begin to clean everything. Luckily, she had random cleaning supplies there. An hour later the smell is gone and the house is nearly spotless again. She is still asleep. Through two hours of agonizing horror she still sleeps.

This relationship never turned out well, but I will always remember how I met this person, and the first incident in her bathroom.

Never shit in a bathroom without knowing they have a plunger, kids. I'll let myself out.

Metalmarc

Haha my GF sent me a link to the original news Story Last night,Can't believe that this morning I wake up to his crowdfunding campaign haha.

Imagine him introducing her to his mum?

Him : Mum, I'm dating a Poop grabber

Mum: ...... Shit.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Heard the guy on the radio this morning. Love that he's turning this funny story into something that can benefit charity.

You haven't experienced the real realities and horrors of sex unless you've fucked a girl right after she's taken a fresh dump

hitting that shit from the back and getting a whiff of their poo is some disgusting carnal shit only real ones have experienced
Had this happen with my first girlfriend. Damn near ripped my business off at the base and shoved screwdrivers up my nostrils just to stop the stank.
Now my fiancé and I have an unspoken buffer period between her "movements" and our alone time.

Top Bottom