• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A man is crowdfunding for a replacement window

Truth is stranger than fiction.

After a date/experience like that, those two better get married or be best friends for life.

I am so glad I clicked on this thread. I was expecting something inane but that is one of the best date stories I've ever read, holy shit.

Blue Lou

The clickbait generation:

You really buried the lede on this one

No kidding, wasn't about to click at first but lol

Give this man a better thread title mods

The thread needs a much much better title[

it does need a better title.

These guys seem to appreciate it more.

Reading the thread title I did not expect such a tale to be spun.

The basic thread title into a genuinely entertaining story might be my best surprise of the year.

I could have referenced Tina Turner. "I can't stand the stain against my window".

This is going to be another potato salad kickstarter, isn't it? Guy's going to become a millionaire because his one night stand was afraid of letting him know she partook in essential bodily functions.

Cyan

Banned
Sounds like one of those FWD:FWD:FWD: stories that somehow wind up on Snopes to be debunked despite being obviously fake.

I could have referenced Tina Turner. "I can't stand the stain against my window".

You did it right. The understatement was the base for a pleasant surprise. The pics made my wife howling with laughter.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like one of those FWD:FWD:FWD: stories that somehow wind up on Snopes to be debunked despite being obviously fake.

for what it's worth the local paper confirmed the report with the fire service

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/woman-threw-poo-out-window-429022

Avon Fire and Rescue service confirmed they received a call on August 7 to Liam's address.

A Fire service spokesman said: ”We received a call at 22:41 to one female trapped between interior and exterior glass.

”Two crews were sent from Temple station and she was rescued using hand tools."

Lunaray

Yeah, I thought the understated title was perfect. I don't understand all the calls for a more interesting title. You don't want to ruin the punchline in the title.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
for what it's worth the local paper confirmed the report with the fire service

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/woman-threw-poo-out-window-429022

KFwJCEc.jpg

shoelacer

Banned
I'm not sure if this would be a scenario where I'd never want to see the other person again, or if it would actually be an intense bonding experience

Tigress

Man people are fucking weird about poop. I'd much rather tell my date with a red-face that I can't get their toilet to flush than to wrap up my shit and fling it out the window, but maybe that's just me.

Not just you honestly. I wouldn't even have thought of doing something like that... And now that I have the idea.. um, no, I still think it's better to just own up and mention the toilet isn't flushing.

Honestly, people are saying he should "keep her". But I think she is the one who better keep him. He sounds pretty patient and understanding, I would bet a lot of people wouldn't be so calm about some one throwing their shit outside the window or having a 300 dollar bill to fix the window afterwards.

I'll never understand the irrational fear some have of taking a shit while on a date. If your date can't handle you going to the bathroom, I can't see that relationship lasting long.

Oh gosh I'm terrible with this, when my guy friends visit/stay the night should I have to use the bathroom it usually turns into I giant thing of me blasting the radio, putting the volume on the TV loud, and sitting on the toilet for at least 20 minutes simply just panicking. God forbid even the slightest pin drop of a sound is made I go into full mortified / end of the / world nervous breakdown mode.... I couldn't imagine how much worse if it was an actual date bleh

Why am I even admitting this here? >_<

---------------------

If it wasn't for the pictures I don't think I could believe it, that is truly an astounding story.

Cranster

Banned
Looking at this, maybe I should try crowdfunding to help get myself out of debt. Seems selfish but if this stupidity can get funded what do I have to lose? lmao.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
You haven't experienced the real realities and horrors of sex unless you've fucked a girl right after she's taken a fresh dump

hitting that shit from the back and getting a whiff of their poo is some disgusting carnal shit only real ones have experienced

I'm so grateful to have avoided so-called "reality". I've never experienced unpleasantness in that area. The weirdest smell/taste I've run across was pussy that tasted like horchata. I love horchata.

Dead Guy

I didn't want to believe this was actually a true story but the Internet has taught me better by now. Thanks for the laughs I guess

Top Bottom