• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fix This Shit Guerrilla: A Neogaf Killzone 3 Clan

Cagen

Welcome to Fix This Shit Guerrilla, the NeoGAF Killzone 3 clan. We'll be a light hearted clan (as indicative of the clan name), playing to have a laugh and win some clan games without taking things too seriously. This time around we are forming a united GAF clan instead of seperate regional clans, though with the way Guerrilla have set up their leaderboards, matchmaking and regional segmentation, we'll have to see how this goes, it may not work.

Submit your usernames to the Google Spreadsheet to be added to the clan, the Killzone 2 regulars will get preference but this shouldn't be a problem. This clan spreadsheet is seperate from the [URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421694"]Official Thread's[/URL] spreadsheet of GAF usernames as that will also include people from other clans. Myself or FFObsessed will invite you into the clan as I am away on a buisiness trip the week of release but please be aware Guerrilla has done away with the officer role so only the leader can invite.

Anyone can sign up for clan matches through the ingame match making, which will pit your squad against another clans squad of equal size and equal skill. So join up, form a squad and start (hopefully) improving our ranking!

PSN Username | GAF Username

Cagen | Cagen
FFObsessed | KZObsessed (temporarily)​

[URL="https://spreadsheets0.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFZ0VTFjQ2ZPSkhsY0ZuNTlzR0JCRFE6MQ"][/URL]

Quote this post to reveal spreadsheet URL. The URL won't be visible to lurkers, so your PSN ID will be kept private.​

FTSGav3gone.gif
FTSGav0gone.gif
FTSGav1.gif
FTSGav4.gif
FTSGav5gone.gif

FTSGav6.gif
FTSGav9gone.gif
FTSGav8.gif
FTSGav7gone.gif
FTSGav2gone.gif

GorEngin.gif

Click here to visit the Official Killzone 3 thread.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
PSN: GraveRobberX

YAY! my Gorilla's made into the thread

GraveRobberX | GraveRobberX

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Haha, the clan logo is hilarious.

Good luck to you guys. I'm not picking up KZ3 for a while.

Cagen

We're going to set up a spreadsheet to sign up with, saves me editing all the time and will keep IDs private from lurkers. It is still separate from the one in the official thread though.

ANYONE WHO HAS ALREADY POSTED NEED NOT SIGN UP AGAIN.

Dave1988

PSN: Dave1988

So, it this clan the equivalent of KZ2's GAFe clan or are e going to have another, more SRS BZNS clan for the regulars?

Facism

excellent, Cagen. I will be available for competitive clan games again if the system isn't a complete fucking waste of time.

Cagen

Just one clan as long as we don't reach the member limit and Guerrilla haven't made it too hard for multiple regions to be in the same clan. As the game has dropped any serious clan features there's no point of having a serious clan to challenge for top honours, there are no top honours anymore heh.

KZ regulars will get preferential invites but I'll try not to leave anyone out that wants to join and play with us in some clan games.

Facism

CozMick said:
PSN: CozMick

GAFe if possible, thanks

Just GAF at the moment. We're waiting on whether GG decided to ruin the clan system some more by limiting clans by region. If so, there probably will be GAFe/a clans again.

Cagen

Here's the new spreadsheet to sign up with, I have added everyone who has already posted, though don't know most of your regions.

[URL="https://spreadsheets0.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFZ0VTFjQ2ZPSkhsY0ZuNTlzR0JCRFE6MQ"][/URL]

Quote this post to reveal spreadsheet URL. The URL won't be visible to lurkers, so your PSN ID will be kept private.

dibz

FTSGav5.gif

Edit: Oh and awesome job Cagen! It's a shame that they took out officers, as I was looking forward to being one again. Oh will no biggie!

FTSG for life!!!!!!!!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Apparently I fail at using google. Somehow I added my name twice. You can delete the second one. Thanks!

For good or for ill, I'm reporting for duty. Glad to see that most of the maps will have the Warzone variant.

Edit: Ah - this one seems to fit. Thank you Cagen.

jhv75z.gif

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
You guys who are posting you PSNs - please add your name to the google spreadsheet yourselves. The link is in the OP. Thanks!

bardia

I'm on the west coast as well, accidentally re added myself to the spread sheet again, if you could change that that'd be great thanks.

Mr. Sam

Haven't played Killzone online before so it would be nice to have some guys to babysit me for a while. I'll try my best, honest!

Raist

Banned
Where. WHERE the fuck is Ricky?

Anyways. No VP, no tourneys etc? FTSG!

Will see if I pick up the game, but at this point I'm really not sure.

Top Bottom