• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fix This Shit Guerrilla: A Neogaf Killzone 3 Clan

Cagen

alr1ghtstart said:
FTSGlogo.gif

your wrench is crooked. I'll go with it's one of the other things for GG to fix.
Yeah, I realised after throwing it together but couldn't be bothered straigtening it. GG can fix it.

Facism

ok mates ordered the CE from game (2x EUUGHHH at the price and retailer).

Only GAF clan can make me buy games from that shithole of a company.

Hopefully GraverobberX comes through with some slurpee points for me :D Going to set up a sharing account for the maps with the code i get from those, so the unlucky few OG KZ2 clanners don't have to go without.

Disgusting way to treat the community day 1. They really should of done a GoW2 classic map pack for all brand new copies. Salamun, Radec, HGH Industries, PoS Rise. If i wasn't such a PC gamer i wouldn't be as disgusted with how console devs and manufacturers treat their fans.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Facism said:
ok mates ordered the CE from game (2x EUUGHHH at the price and retailer).

Only GAF clan can make me buy games from that shithole of a company.

Hopefully GraverobberX comes through with some slurpee points for me :D Going to set up a sharing account for the maps with the code i get from those, so the unlucky few OG KZ2 clanners don't have to go without.

Disgusting way to treat the community day 1. They really should of done a GoW2 classic map pack for all brand new copies. Salamun, Radec, HGH Industries, PoS Rise. If i wasn't such a PC gamer i wouldn't be as disgusted with how console devs and manufacturers treat their fans.

Got them for you <3

When you get on I'll send them to you

Facism

GraveRobberX said:
Got them for you <3

When you get on I'll send them to you

cheers lover <3

Shame the XL code didn't work D: The universal codes don't work anymore either D:

ANyway, short of 2 points, so if anyone is getting a slurpee anytime soon, send the points my way for the mappack share ;p

Cagen

Facism said:
anybody actually order from GAME before? What are they like with delivery?
I've always received things the day before release.

X-Frame said:
So are we going to be called the "Fix This Shit Guerrilla" GAF Clan on the Clan Page?

I'm away on a business trip next week so FFO is going to set up the clan. I was thinking "Fix This Shit Guerrilla: A NeoGAF Clan".

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Facism said:
cheers lover <3

Shame the XL code didn't work D: The universal codes don't work anymore either D:

ANyway, short of 2 points, so if anyone is getting a slurpee anytime soon, send the points my way for the mappack share ;p

If you still need slurpee points, lemme know. I can pick up a slurpee this weekend for you.

Alucrid

Banned
I'm probably gonna cave, buy this and join up. I didn't play KZ2 that much because I have no friends

with PS3s

Irish

Alucrid said:
I'm probably gonna cave, buy this and join up. I didn't play KZ2 that much because I have no friends

with PS3s

Heh, playing with real friends online has always kinda sucked. I think I've always preferred playing with the GAF guys.

X-Frame

My real friends are horrendous at every game they play. I've been literally murdering them since Golden-Eye and Mario Kart.

Facism

Cagen said:
73. I hope the member limit is high enough.

give it 2 weeks and the member list will be down to 15.

I still remember the mad scrambles before the GG tournament matches where we tried to fill the 16 spots up :D

God i loved that tournament. Complete clusterfuck + superior strategies and formations = amazing wins. Plus the AVforum.com KZ2 clan bitching about us :D

I still laugh at the Assassination defence when playing AVF. I got picked and thought "fuuuuuckkk no, homeboy" and suicided with a grenade before the mode kicked in, leaving Inanna as the Assassination target with her hysterics over the mic about it :D

Good times with good people :)

Facism said:

I still remember the mad scrambles before the GG tournament matches where we tried to fill the 16 spots up :D

God i loved that tournament. Complete clusterfuck + superior strategies and formations = amazing wins. Plus the AVforum.com KZ2 clan bitching about us :D

I still laugh at the Assassination defence when playing AVF. I got picked and thought "fuuuuuckkk no, homeboy" and suicided with a grenade before the mode kicked in, leaving Inanna as the Assassination target with her hysterics over the mic about it :D

That's hilarious.

Facism

heh we also used to play ricky martin songs down the mic in the pregame lobby before a clan match. Morale boosting!

Cruzader

Banned
Hey finally added my name to the list, hope I ain't late. Anyhow I attended some GAF clan matches back in da day. Hope to get to know ya guys a little better this time around and enjoy some games. Sorry for not being able to keep up last time.

Anyhow if the Clan needs slurpee points let me know, I have some extra if needed for the dlc maps.

Also I hope a GAFfer is preordering from Best Buy as they got this exclusive map pack preorder dlc (given to person sometime in the future or something)....not sure where I read it, maybe offiicial thread. Apparently it's a code for extra dlc maps that seem to be going on sale some time after launch of the game. Confirm or deny??

Negaiido

Facism said:

Was that the same tournament with promised prizes that we never got? :(
I remember one tournament was organised by Sony or GG and we also defeated playstation forum's clan We defeated everyone with a lot of effort but got nothing in return :(

So I am not 100% sure how it works in KZ3 but I dont have most of you as friends. However, if we are in the same clan will I be able to quick join with clanmates?

Soma

Howdy Comrades.

So like is there some sort of post count quota I need to fill before applying for this clan? I know I just got approved here and this'll probably mark my 4th post so just asking beforehand.

If you dudes are already full or whatevs it's all good. :)

Thanks!

death to the ISA scum ;)

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
moonspeak said:
Howdy Comrades.

So like is there some sort of post count quota I need to fill before applying for this clan? I know I just got approved here and this'll probably mark my 4th post so just asking beforehand.

If you dudes are already full or whatevs it's all good. :)

Thanks!

death to the ISA scum ;)

You can only join if you don't do that stupid "spoiler tags for random shit" type behavior :)

I got a few games in tonight and boy is it obvious how important tactical spawns are. Hope we have some dedicated tacts.

scoobs

commish said:
You can only join if you don't do that stupid "spoiler tags for random shit" type behavior :)

I got a few games in tonight and boy is it obvious how important tactical spawns are. Hope we have some dedicated tacts.
<< Thatd be me. Gonna be playing pretty much every night for a couple hours or more :)

Facism said:
Plus the AVforum.com KZ2 clan bitching about us :D

I played with the AVforum.com KZ2 clan for a long time actually. I'm quite sure I played in that match against you gaffers too, though I don't remember it.

I'm hoping there will be enough European gaffers playing KZ3 to play some casual clan matches a few times a week and on the weekends, or just owning randoms in squads.

Negaiido

After I read TTP's impression( in the OT) of the framerate in MP games I decided to wait some time before I buy it. I don't know how many of you guys actually care about the framerate issue.

Facism

Giriath_89 said:
I played with the AVforum.com KZ2 clan for a long time actually. I'm quite sure I played in that match against you gaffers too, though I don't remember it.

I'm hoping there will be enough European gaffers playing KZ3 to play some casual clan matches a few times a week and on the weekends, or just owning randoms in squads.

It was one of the better rounds of that tournament. ended 4-3 if i remember correctly. Went pretty close a lot of the time, plus AVF had this great S&D defence tactic involving 2 snipers above the objectives, holding their fire until someone was planting a charge.

[edit]Neg it's KZ2 manageable ;o

Facism said:
It was one of the better rounds of that tournament. ended 4-3 if i remember correctly. Went pretty close a lot of the time, plus AVF had this great S&D defence tactic involving 2 snipers above the objectives, holding their fire until someone was planting a charge.

Some snippets of the game are coming back to me now. I'm pretty sure I was switching between tactician and uh...whatever the infiltrator class was called back then.
If I remember correctly I was pretty high in the kills, which was usually what I did; shower bullets down tight corridors with the SMG and explosives and occasionally switch and drop a spawn point if our tacticians were getting killed.

32-player matches almost always came down to huge cluster-fucks though, and I think the GG tournament had all classes available so rockets were flying everywhere.

I do remember the GAF love-hate we developed though, since the games were so good.

Negaiido

Facism said:

What if it's 27 fps pre-lag and even lower post lag :( In the beginning of the release no one has a lot of upgrades. After some time a lot do have upgrades and the lag is getting worse. (like with the rocket launchers)

Facism

Giriath_89 said:
Some snippets of the game are coming back to me now. I'm pretty sure I was switching between tactician and uh...whatever the infiltrator class was called back then.
If I remember correctly I was pretty high in the kills, which was usually what I did; shower bullets down tight corridors with the SMG and explosives and occasionally switch and drop a spawn point if our tacticians were getting killed.

32-player matches almost always came down to huge cluster-fucks though, and I think the GG tournament had all classes available so rockets were flying everywhere.

I do remember the GAF love-hate we developed though, since the games were so good.

yup 32 players and every class on Corinth River or whatever it was called. 15fps spamfest of the higest calibre!

Cagen

Negaiido said:
Was that the same tournament with promised prizes that we never got? :(
I remember one tournament was organised by Sony or GG and we also defeated playstation forum's clan We defeated everyone with a lot of effort but got nothing in return :(

Yeah. I am still waiting for Guerrilla to interview Raist or myself and be posted on the website for winning that tournament. I will never let this go, damn you GG we deserve our recognition!

X-Frame said:
Cagen, what's the total number of EU vs. NA sign ups so far?
There's 27 Euros, 1 Ex-Euro (Aussie) and 53 Staties.

I am sure this will drop within a couple of weeks though, probably even in the first week. Still have no info on clan size limits though.

In regards to new members joining it's fine, we're giving priority to the Killzone faithful from KZ2 but other than that there are no restrictions.

As I am too busy laying in bed, ordering room service courtesy of the company I work for to be able to play this week, KZObsessed is going to set the clan up so it should be up as soon as he receives the game (bear in mind it's not officially out til Friday here, sigh, so it might not be until Thursday).

X-Frame

Wow, didn't know it's not out until Friday.

I remember KZ2 came out on a Friday here in the states and it was beautiful. I wish all games came out on Fridays.

Soma

Cagen said:
In regards to new members joining it's fine, we're giving priority to the Killzone faithful from KZ2 but other than that there are no restrictions.
Thanks man!

I might try to get myself better mic before actually joining but definitely excited to join you guys in this game.

//B1G

Banned
Can I get some adding love? Just copped this and will be playing MP later.
I'd love to have some buds to run through all these new randoms with.

hit me up!
cheeseburgerhill

Facism

any US GAFa guys not get the retro map pack?

I should be getting a code for the US retro map-pack and will be setting as US PSN up for shares.

Top Bottom