• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Carek continues to be a total boss. Congrats on all the goodies Ranger.

Nishastra

Banned
AdawgDaFAB said:
Jintor: Is there ponyGAF TF2 stuff going down right now, or are you just talking about TF2 general?
I'm guessing it was triggered by my posting the Fluttermedic picture.

Haven't seen anyone playing TF2 today.

http://i.imgur.com/i1WLg.jpg

rc_tech said:
Quote from EQ Daily:
I'm glad everyone likes it. A lot of work went into it, and I tried to get all the fan favorites in there (I'm really really sorry I forgot Caramel).

Other notes:
-NMM isn't in there since Luna is there.
-The Unicorn Guard, while not in any episode, is from the opening credits.
-Big dragons and ursas aren't in there. Can only fit so many characters... I wanted to make the poster even bigger with every, and I mean EVERY character for season 1, but alas, deadlines.
-I'll leave the Balloon passengers up for rampant speculation. :)

-Nayuki

Nishastra said:
I mean, I might have one that came with some computer I bought in the mid-90s in a box somewhere, but...

Voice chat is like the bane of my existence :p
100% same here. A: I loathe the sound of my voice and B: I don't like voice chatting w/ strangers.

-I'll leave the Balloon passengers up for rampant speculation. :)
Damn teases! How great would it be if they were two Season 2 characters hidden in the pic and hard to see, lol.

Hey guys, whoever makes the best post featuring pictures of Pinkie Pie Vs. Crazy Pie being contrasted against each other wins.

In other words, I'm too lazy to surf through deviantart and I should be ashamed of myself.

TouchMyBox said:
Hey guys, whoever makes the best post featuring pictures of Pinkie Pie Vs. Crazy Pie being contrasted against each other wins.

In other words, I'm too lazy to surf through deviantart and I should be ashamed of myself.
TouchMyBox said:
I will attend their parties.
Oh, I love parties!

This is my fav I've seen like that:

There are several good ones out there I've seen, I'm just curious as to see whether someone has a few lost ones cached within the inner sanctum of their hard drive disk.

I contribute this

inner_demon_by_frostheartissiamese-d3gp813.png

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Nishastra said:
I think regular Pinkie actually looks considerably creepier than straight-hair Pinkie in that picture...

It's always the eyes that cause these kinds of pictures to be creepy. They're huge in that picture.

AdawgDaFAB said:
Pankaks pony snuck into the poster!

Michael Weston spy pony...

someone needs to make this happen.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
I've been drinking too much to think about it properly but I heard Pony GAF is TF2ing it up without me.

This must be avenged.

tiff

Banned
No PonyGAFer's playing TF2 on my friends list, so unless there's a secret faction of PonyGAFers avoiding me on Steam and playing TF2 all by themselves I think you're good.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Nishastra said:
We play every saturday (as of a few weeks ago) after the synchtube. Thus far, that's it :p

Ho I know of those play sessions a bit too well. Due to my schedule, they are the only chance I get to show Pony-GAF my Demo skills. Unfortunately, they are also the only non-GAF/IRC interaction I get with Pony-GAF as well.

Jintor

It's not about just being helpful to your team, it's just a great environment to just chill out and chat in while you blow stuff up

I treated L4D more as an excuse to hang with my friends while doing something more than anything else

brian577

Banned
Here's who's in the balloon. Think what you will, but I think the artist is just messing with us.
characters+comic+con.jpg

AdawgDaFAB said:
Damn teases! How great would it be if they were two Season 2 characters hidden in the pic and hard to see, lol.

Could be, but I'm not buying it.

Firehead

brian577 said:
Here's who's in the balloon. Think what you will, but I think the artist is just messing with us.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FD7KaQAWqMk/TiekiPgZXiI/AAAAAAAAI4k/VwEX5TOE3oE/s1600/characters+comic+con.jpg[IMG]

Could be, but I'm not buying it.[/QUOTE]
Wait, what? Where'd you find that?

brian577 said:
characters+comic+con.jpg

Could be, but I'm not buying it.

He said one of them was a main character with aviator goggles for shits and giggles, right? I think the one on the left is Spike with aviator goggles.

Quinnjaminn

Neo Member
Woo, one of my friends just agreed to look for one of the posters at Comic Con tomorrow. The request was kind of awkward, but now I might finally have some merchandise that isn't a pin!

Missed a ton of stuff today. Damn that poster is awesome. Still amazed by how awesome Hasbro/Hub has been with the unexpected fanbase. I'll be keeping my eyes on ebay for that poster.

tafer

DeadPhoenix said:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-N4bl-7LI9HI/TidqtwDbkyI/AAAAAAAAI4g/k7tEoo0yOpQ/s1600/36426+-+baldur%2527s_gate+crossover+do_want+FUND_IT+photoshop+twilight_sparkle+video_game.jpg[IMG]
I want this to happen so badly...[/QUOTE]

That purple stuff at the bottom looks quite "suspicious".

burningranger

Neo Member
I figured this was at least worth mentioning.

I noticed tonight that toysrus.com was having a buy1get1 sale on all their mlp toys.

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index...+pony&origkw=my+little+pony&kwCatId=&view=all

This is probably only remotely relevant if you even like the stuff Hasbro has put out there, and I know a lot of people don't.

You'll have to wade through some G3 stuff, but the gift set is there (for $20) as well as a few other G4 toys. There is shipping and tax to take into consideration also, but again, I figured it was worth mentioning at least for the few people who might have been interested.

Furret

Banned
Negator said:
Man, I WANT to give Hasbro my money for cool MLP merch, I really do. But those toys are just god awful.

It's weird, it's like Hasbro are trolling themselves.

I keep checking in to see if they've a) released a DVD or b) released some toys that actually look like the characters but apparently they just hate money that much.

Furret

Banned
Owlowiscious said:
you guys saw the canterlot dvd/toy pack right? it's a dvd with ticket master and art of the dress :p

I want a proper season set and non-pink Celestia, Applejack with a hat, etc.

Nothing else will do.

Negator

Owlowiscious said:
you guys saw the canterlot dvd/toy pack right? it's a dvd with ticket master and art of the dress :p

That's like buying a decrepit old car with hood ornaments that you want to smash with a mallet.

OMG Aero

burningranger said:
He also was kind enough to draw me an awesome pic of both Belle and Twilight (who is my overall favorite pony) of which I put those magnets he sent me to good use.

2011-07-20212659.jpg

Carek, seriously man, THANK YOU! You went way above and beyond anything I was expecting. Let me know your paypal email so I can at least send you $5 or something to help cover your costs of buying and sending me this stuff.
Want that adorbs magnet so bad.
Also Carek is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom