• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Twilight the Purple stole Gandalf's staff!

jGoAv.png

blamite

Personally, I prefer the images as big as possible. quoted or not. :p

So does the fact that we don't have any info on episodes after next week mean there's gonna be another 2+ week break? Those breaks have been killing me this season. I keep forgetting Return of Harmony wasn't season 1.

AJ's obvious a tank
Pinkie does random effects all the time like Setzer
Fluttershy's a healer. Don't ask me where she gets the magic.
Twilight casts negative status ailments and nukes
Rarity, uh, charms enemies
Rainbow Dash is the super fast theify DPS.

Spike loiters around the battlefield and periodically attacks for low damage, like Nall and Ruby from the Lunar games.

PBalfredo

AJ's obvious a tank
Pinkie does random effects all the time like Setzer
Fluttershy's a healer. Don't ask me where she gets the magic.
Twilight casts negative status ailments and nukes
Rarity, uh, charms enemies
Rainbow Dash is the super fast theify DPS.

Spike loiters around the battlefield and periodically attacks for low damage, like Nall and Ruby from the Lunar games.

Rarity raises allies' defenses (magics up dresses) and gives them buffs (power of generosity)

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Cast ponies in "A Christmas Carol"

And go.

Spike as Scrooge
Twilight as Cratchit
Pinkie Pie as ghost of Christmas Present
Fluttershy as ghost of Christmas Past
Discord as ghost of Christmas Future
Rainbow Dash as Fred
Rarity as Belle
Celestia and Luna as The Fezziwigs
CMC as The Cratchits
Applejack as Marley

Cheerilee

I'd move Celestia to Christmas Past (angel-type), Discord to Christmas Present (party host with freakish creatures under his robe), and Luna to Christmas Future (best Grim Reaper impersonation).

And the protagontist (Scrooge) has to be Twilight. I could see her pulling it off. Spike would be better as her Cratchit.

Edit: Pinkie would be great as Mr Fezziwig, the mentor who once tried (and failed) to teach Scrooge the importance of partying.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I'd move Celestia to Christmas Past (angel-type), Discord to Christmas Present (party host with freakish creatures under his robe), and Luna to Christmas Future (best Grim Reaper impersonation).

And the protagontist (Scrooge) has to be Twilight. I could see her pulling it off. Spike would be better as her Cratchet.

I thought the role reversal would be fun. Not to mention it makes Rarity as belle make more sense.

Also I screwed up Present and past. Fluttershy would be past, Pinkie present since she's the party pony.

Guess Celestia, Luna and Discord as the ghosts would work. Pinkie could be Fezziwig. Can't think of where Fluttershy would fit in then.

Cheerilee

Now that I think about it, role reversal for Spike and Twilight could work. My first reaction was that it made no sense.

Needs more pondering.

McNum

You know, it must suck to get a picture of a big eye scar as your cutie mark. Your special talent is being burned in the face. Enjoy!

Kind of fun to see those two as ponies, now I want to see the Gaang, too.

PBalfredo

You know, it must suck to get a picture of a big eye scar as your cutie mark. Your special talent is being burned in the face. Enjoy!

Funny to think that pony-Zuko has reason to be even more angsty than regular Zuko.

Kind of fun to see those two as ponies, now I want to see the Gaang, too.

I looked through both ponibooru and bronibooru and this is the only other ponification of the Gaang I could find. Drawfriends, I am disappoint.

37903%20-%20artist%3ACreshosk%20Avatar_the_Last_Airbender%20crossover%20filly%20toph%20vector.png

Cute, but I think she needs a better cutie mark than a generic earth bender symbol (though Toph would not give two shits about cutie marks. She'd be like the anti-CMC) Maybe it should be something relating to her seismic-sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom