• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh | Late 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevDM

Banned
What would be the point? That would be as inappropriate as watching The Office or 30 Rock with a laugh track pasted on. Some shows are designed to have laughter, some aren't. If the laughter turns you off in this new era of single-camera no-laughter comedy that's fine but you're missing out on a lot of funny stuff that still plays to a live audience.

Gary, please add a live audience as an extra to Book of Eli.

Kinyou

XdZwV.gif
ugh, hate that one

DemiMatt

My co-worker saw me looking at this and said he knows these two people. The one on the right is Dani Danger and the one rollin her (yes I guess it's a she) name is Jen. My co-worker thinks they are at a Gay Pride parade when that was taken but I am thinking they are looking for the mothership.

Holy shit, she has her own website. maybe NSFW, on the front page there isnt anything bad but I'd imagine if you go deeper you may find some.

http://danidanger.com/

Missed the IT Crowd discussion a bit, but there is supposed to be a one off special closing out the series or something, is that still happening? Who knows, its been a while now. :( I'd like the closure on such a wonderful series. <3

I remember back when I first watched season 2 episode 1, instantly afterwards I honestly felt that I had just witnessed the single greatest episode of comedy of all time lol. Makes me feel nice knowing I wasn't alone. :D

It was perfection. Soooooooooooo funny.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Missed the IT Crowd discussion a bit, but there is supposed to be a one off special closing out the series or something, is that still happening? Who knows, its been a while now. :( I'd like the closure on such a wonderful series. <3

I remember back when I first watched season 2 episode 1, instantly afterwards I honestly felt that I had just witnessed the single greatest episode of comedy of all time lol. Makes me feel nice knowing I wasn't alone. :D

No new series, but there are whispers of a special or something being on the cards.

spidye

that episode was the best thing I've ever seen. Even now when I think about the look on jen's face when she sees moss behind the bar I die from laughter.

that episode was the best thing I've ever seen. Even now when I think about the look on jen's face when she sees moss behind the bar I die from laughter.

Yes! Moss behind the bar lolol I just lost it, the look on everyones face, and with everything else going on around, the set up was brilliant.

Even just little parts, all adds to the amazement.

Jen: A story of a young man trying to find his sexuality in the uncaring Thatcher years. Warning. Contains scenes of graphic homoeroticism.

Moss: *disgusted* Aggh, no...... It&#8217;s set in the 80&#8242;s!

Moss's delivery is perfect lol.

I'm so gonna go home and watch that episode on DVD tonight now, just thinking about it is making me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom