• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh | Late 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

KScorp

Post funny pictures here!

Rules
  1. No posting NSFW images.
  2. No posting disgusting images.
  3. Do not quote long images, or multiple images, without removing the IMG tags.
  4. Avoid reposts. At least skim through the current and previous page.
  5. If you're going to complain about unfunny images, please post examples of funny images.

Previous funny picture thread iterations

Funny picture thread memes
Every now and again something hilarious and original occurs in these threads. GAF then proceeds to run the joke into the ground. Here is an incomplete list of such occurrences:

So lets get this started continued.
XMe09.gif

bk8kl.jpg

ZLYBH.jpg

RevDM

Banned
KScorp said:
Post funny pictures here!

Rules
  1. No posting NSFW images.
  2. No posting disgusting images.
  3. Do not quote long images, or multiple images, without removing the IMG tags.
  4. Avoid reposts. At least skim through the current and previous page.
  5. If you're going to complain about unfunny images, please post examples of funny images.

berneydidnotread.gif

Gvaz

Banned
I have absolutely no idea what this is from or what it's referencing but man this makes me lol my ass off

1314685494411na8k.jpg

whitehawk

Banned
AgentChris said:
A new classic.
iQ6ou02shkXUZ.gif
Oh man this is perfect for E3. Replace the guy who doesn't raps face with Reggie, or someone, when they make an epic, awesome announcement.

"Megaton?

I announce that."

Gvaz said:
I have absolutely no idea what this is from or what it's referencing but man this makes me lol my ass off

1314685494411na8k.jpg

I recognize the text to be the OP song of darker than black, exactly the same. The image, not so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom