• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh | Late 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
u2nNR.jpg

/eurotroll

Oh, man. Loving these "cat tosses smaller animal" pics. I must find more.

I was actually hoping it would just keep on endlessly falling in a loop, only to troll those who are waiting for the end of the gif.

That is what I was expecting as well. I usually despise the "deal with it" meme.

Platy

AWESOME ! xD

I just found out she's a guy and...

weirs+blackadder.jpg

She is he, wat

images.jpeg

Google images - andrej pejic

WTF

She may be looking better than most women, but still.

WTF that's a dude??

This leaves me with much to think about.

So glad I'm into fat chicks.

I posted because i found hilarious that FINALY a flat chested person was a model for a pushup bra, thinking that everyone here already knew him ... but i guess the most "make you laugh" thing now was the reaction xD

A person hating to feel sexualy aroused by a feminine looking man can be considered transphobia even if the dude is cisgender ?

FoxSpirit

Nope, not laughing. In fact, everything I've seen of that show is painfully unfunny and just further reinforces my opinion that anime is SHIT.
Okay, okay, my suggestion is to go and watch Planetes. Or even better, watch the Patlabor movies. Ghost in the Shell-SAC is also excellent, if you can get over the way too skimpy outfit the protagonist wears half the time (which is also really out of place for the series).

Honestly, kick it off with the Patlabor movies, if you hate those, you actually hate anime.

Cohsae

Okay, okay, my suggestion is to go and watch Planetes. Or even better, watch the Patlabor movies. Ghost in the Shell-SAC is also excellent, if you can get over the way too skimpy outfit the protagonist wears half the time (which is also really out of place for the series).

Honestly, kick it off with the Patlabor movies, if you hate those, you actually hate anime.

Ignore all of this, then go watch Cowboy Bebop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom