• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 - PC Community Thread

Just making a quick thread so the PC players can arrange games, tournaments and for when to play clubs!

The GAF Club is called Believe FC and if you add me you should be able to join from there.

The PC users from the OT.

PC Users
1. joeygreco1985 (Origin ID is JoeyGExtra)
2. FCMaxi (Origin ID - FCMaxi)
3. Jaded Alyx (Origin ID - Jaded_Alyx)
4. Khanage (Origin ID - Path_of_Joe)
5. Soi-Fong (Origin ID - Moki-asa)
6. Tragicomedy (Origin ID - Tragicomedy7)
7. PrematureQuiche (Origin ID - PrematureQuiche)
8. L0st Id3ntity (Origin ID - SerialKillerCop)
9. bulky3000 (Origin ID - bulky5000)
10. Woodenlung (Origin ID - Woodenlung)
11. GHG (Origin ID - OMitchF)
12. aj2good4you2 (Origin ID - aj2good4you2)
13. qindarka (Origin ID - Qindarka)
14. neva- (Origin ID - nachoneva)
15. Mr Cola (Origin ID - nukemonkey)
16. cyen (Origin ID - cyenz)
17. Blablurn Origin ID - Blablurn
18. BigLegendHarvey (Origin ID:ShaunHarvey18)
19. fluffydelusions (Origin ID - fluffydelusions)
20. Gareth Bale (Origin ID - Bungieware)
21. TP17 (Origin ID - iTom17)
22. Spanish Wrath (Origin ID: mocolostrocolos)
23. HenryHSH (Origin ID: HenryHSH)
24. Cindres (Origin ID: Cindress)
25. iNvid02 (Origin ID: iNvid02)
26. goodfella (Origin ID: goodfella120)
27. Desaan (Origin ID: DesaanUK)
28. Meteorain (Origin ID: Meteorain)

Pro Clubs

ijLCy6FAS7OI5.gif

iySaCkft8XzBF.gif

I totally made the GIF and WoodenLung did nothing.

Thanks to Mr Cola for making the following stats

Here is an update as of 4th October

9PqE2.png

8sHg7.png

(With Games Played)
Aj2good4u - 52
Blaburn - 0
Backdrifter 8 - 1
BroakenOath - 66
Bungieware – 9
Cindress – 3
Cpcunha – 4
DerWalde – 16
Fistwell – 5
Fluffydelusions – 26
HenryHsH – 46
HighFiveBro – 22
InertiaXr – 7
Invid 02 – 82
iTom17 – 18
Iztli – 39
Jaded Alyx – 27
JoeyGextra – 3
Kezonrulz – 18
McGook – 28
Mocolostrocolos – 15
Moki – Asa – 19
Nachoneva – 23
Nukemonkey – 134
OmitcF - 62
Path of joe – 17
PrematureQuiche – 106
Qindarka – 59
Routron – 19
ShaunHarvey 18 – 84
WoodenLungy - 81

x9GBx.png

(Last 20 games)

r45Tx.png

KJpmd.png

jwzLP.png

7JUun.png

PWGAi.png

WOJFS.png

FNmzf.png
ToJsi.png

Mumble Details

If you can please join Mumble if you are going to play Pro Clubs as it makes it so much easier to communicate. Join this server and then the "FIFA 13 Pro Clubs" room.

Main server: IP = chi.eoreality.net and port = 64739 (75 slots)

Awesome!! Soo good to see many PC-Gaf users!

Edit: For Clubs do we have set positions? I want to be CAM. Lol

I think we have at least 2 already, but we don't play a formation that requires one (not yet, anyway). I tend to play as a CM/LM/RM instead.

We could really do with some strikers or defenders.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
we are going to get started soon if people fancy joining! within the next 5-10 mins

Soi-Fong

I think we have at least 2 already, but we don't play a formation that requires one (not yet, anyway). I tend to play as a CM/LM/RM instead.

We could really do with some strikers or defenders.

Shit, I can work as striker. Not the best at dribbling but I can work as a false 9. I'm best at seeing runs made by teammates and passing into space and running into space also.

we are going to get started soon if people fancy joining! within the next 5-10 mins

Half an hour please!

qindarka

Banned
Wow, it seems we have achieved 2 promotions already. Seems like I missed a lot. What was the maximum number of players that we had in a game?

Soi-Fong

Just a heads-up. We really need defenders and a keeper so if anybody is willing to take those positions, it'd be awesome.

qindarka

Banned
Just a heads-up. We really need defenders and a keeper so if anybody is willing to take those positions, it'd be awesome.

Is keeper really a priority? I believe we have 2 CBs, I think fulbacks are the urgent need now, we have none.

Since I'm on Fifa now anyway, let me post the positions our players occupy:

2 CBs
3 CDM's (2 playmakers, one box-to-box)
1 RM
3 ST's

2 players do not seem to have a player at the moment, one of whom has played for the club before.

Where did all the CAM's go?

Keeper shouldn't be used unless we have 11 people. I won't be on tomorrow till about 8PM GMT. So if anyone else wants a manager spot incase others want to join just post here and I will do it before I leave.

Soi-Fong

Is keeper really a priority? I believe we have 2 CBs, I think fulbacks are the urgent need now, we have none.

2 CBs
1 RM
3 ST's

2 players do not seem to have a player at the moment, one of whom has played for the club before.

I'm in the ST and CAM category. I think in the games we played today we had Mr Cola (GAF name) and Khanage (Gaf name) be our two playmakers. I also played LAM I think in one or two games. We had I think one defender today and Quiche being a jack of all trades mostly defending as well.

We really kicked ass with a 4-2-2-2 formation and stayed with that most of the time.

Soi-Fong

I would like to play defender!

That's perfect! We need more defenders. Quiche was kicking ass though and taking names.

Higlight of Quiche's defensive duties though was clearing a ball off the line literally. Switched to a defender just in the box to prevent a shot from going in. It was beautiful.

2 CBs
1 RM
3 ST's

So... What do we need the most, fullbacks, a left wing or what system does the club play?

I am going to accept all requests now before going out! I will make Soi-Fong and Mr.Cola manager for while I am gone so they can accept any while I am out.

If you just go to pro clubs and then there will be a new section called manager where you can accept people. Just make sure they are on here.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
at what time are u guys usually playing?

how is the lag?

Yesterday was the first time we played and we played from about 2-3pm gmt till about 3am, with the biggest number of players around 9pm gmt. Im around all today so im up for games whenever. I am going to relinquish my striker role because, well honestly im not a good shooter and i seem to be reasonably good at crossing and making chances so if anyone else wants a trade id like to give wing/cam a go.

Mr Cola

so i just accepted 10 people into the club D:, im going to get in contact with all of them and if they are not on gaf, im likely to boot them given we now have about 22 players and it is a gaf league, really surprised how many were added, i imagine a few of them are just random adds.

Mr Cola

To post a little history for us all heres our first days results and some interesting info

C1on6.png

ArClI.png

Believe Fc 1-1 Team Detenction
Believe Fc 2-2 Planet Express
Believe Fc 1-0 up Animais FC
Believe Fc 1-2 Bang Theory
Believe Fc 5-0 Club EOL
Believe Fc 0-0 Porcamadoca
Believe Fc 0-1 Xlions
Believe Fc 2-0 Xlions
Believe Fc 1-0 FCNDMA
Believe Fc 0-4 Inception
Believe Fc 0-1 A team clan
Believe Fc 0-0 Kekssportdosen
Believe Fc 0-1 Sv Nauheim
Believe Fc 2-2 MTX United
Believe Fc 0-0 FC Patriot
Believe Fc 0-3 Israel FC
Believe Fc 1-1 Soberano FC
Believe Fc 0-0 "The club has folded"
Believe Fc 0-2 Flow Motion
Believe Fc 2-0 Narbonne Club
Believe Fc 0-0 Allstar Kicker
Believe Fc 0-0 Shock the rapie

9c42C.png

PrematureQuiche - 4
Moki-asa - 3
Nukemonkey - 3
Shaun Harvey - 2
Routron - 2

rV8n4.png

Shaunharvey - 2
Nukemonkey - 2
PrematureQuiche - 1

WJojl.png

Best Pass completion rate
Jaded Alyx 86%
Nukemonkey 79%
Qindarka 73%
Path of Joe 72%
Henry HSH - 70%

Shots on target
Moki-Asa 27%
Nukemonkey 25%
PrematureQuiche 23%
Routron 20%

Mr Cola

ill post this in the fifa ot too but heed this i have sent friend requests to everyone who has joined the team today with a transfer request, if you do not accept and talk to me (several are online now) confirming you know what the hell gaf is you will be removed from the club, we have alot of transfers from people with no gaf friends and names i do not recognise either from the pc list or from gaf in general, im starting to think we came up high on a search engine or something. If you are removed you can always request to come back to the club, but again i need to know that you are on gaf.

Mr Cola

So yeah ive spoken to 4 people who requested transfers and all of them said our team came up close to top in a search for clubs who are active :eek:, i told them we were a specific forum group.

Mr Cola

so i know 3 of us are going to be on after the chelsea arsenal game, so in about 15 minutes or so if anyone else wants to join us

Mr Cola

we are starting up the online clubs now

Mr Cola

Epic 2-2 draw where we could have scored 6 and the ai missed an open goal

Followed by a 1-1 draw with an equaliser for us in the 90th minute via a penalty ;D

Top Bottom