• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 - PC Community Thread

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
so if we set a time to meet up tonight, say 9pm cet, central european time which is about 5 hours from now? Ill be on all day so if people want to come on and we can get 3-4 ill happily play before then.

Best Pass completion rate
Nukemonkey 79%
Qindarka 73%
Path of Joe 72%
Henry HSH - 70%

Hey! Mine is 86%!
ixuzCxrIQAvJz.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
we need 6 points from 8 games to avoid relegation and 10 points to get promoted D:, means we have to squeak a win or two in there. Cant believe we didnt win our 2-2 earlier, but at the same time our 1-1 we deserved to lose horribly and got a peno in the 90th minute, balances it out i suppose.

Mr Cola

roll call for clubs going out

Mr Cola

thats fine, i think most of the mumble stuff will happen this evening

Soi-Fong

thats fine, i think most of the mumble stuff will happen this evening

There's some footie games going on at the moment so don't think people will get on clubs till a bit later on. Will try to see when I can get on today since I have some homework to do. lol

Right, so my wi-fi connection keeps dropping to 1 measly mbps. I'm guessing this might be why I'm having so many issues lately.

I'm going to download Origin and the game on my laptop which seems to have a rock solid connection. I hope this helps.

Right, so my wi-fi connection keeps dropping to 1 measly mbps. I'm guessing this might be why I'm having so many issues lately.

I'm going to download Origin and the game on my laptop which seems to have a rock solid connection. I hope this helps.

My other theory was maybe your NAT type was restricted or something? Only other thing I could think of.

Saw I had around 10 friend invites in Origin from unknown people so I ignored half of them untill I remembered this thread.

derp

I will add the remaining list of players later.

Mr Cola

another 8 people asking for transfers ive never heard of

Mr Cola

im just gonna sit in lobby till games happen, im around whenever, spurs game kinda boring

Mr Cola

we are still playing, we failed again to orgnise a quit successfully and are waiting on 2 to finish

Argh! My brother is a manager of a poker club and the pc they use for the tournament clock just BSoD. He doesn't have a car so I had to drive him in to fix it! Could between 10 minutes and an hour!

Great games we need to do this regularly. But stop giving my left back defending shit.
LLShC.gif

(seriously the tactics with no wingers makes it quite easy for us to suddenly be one against two out there)

Contemplating the PC version. I asked day after release but how many people are online playing FIFA on PC? I love team play and it would suck to buy this game only to find not enough people are playing for a fun team play match.

Contemplating the PC version. I asked day after release but how many people are online playing FIFA on PC? I love team play and it would suck to buy this game only to find not enough people are playing for a fun team play match.

Well just got done playing with a full GAF squad, not sure how long that will last but currently there's no problem at all.

Mr Cola

An EPIC 4-0 win crowns the evening

Mr Cola

just added you as a friend, ill check on fifa now and accept your request if its there

Mr Cola

if anyone else wants to play anymore just hit me up on origin, ill be playing lol otherwise

Sorry guys! I fell asleep watching Match of the Day while eating :lol. I am going to the Eurogamer Expo again tomorrow so should be on about the same time again.

Irish

I guess I should go ahead and throw my name out here: BrokenOath.

I tried to join the club, but it seems like the requests are full.

I'm assuming most of you are across the pond in different time zones? I've been on for hours with nobody else playing in the online team

qindarka

Banned
Wonder if there is a way to reduce the number of disconnects. Maybe it's because I'm living in Australia and so far from the rest of you. Or it could just have been yesterday, it was mostly fine before.

Top Bottom