• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 - PC Community Thread

im unsure whether to continue personally, its nothing to do with other people in the team, i barely think about others play while im playing, but my pro being sluggish and unable to do much gets on me after a while.

You need to get a headset! When talking to others it is a lot easier. For some reason I feel when I play up front with Henry it is easier for me to play the ball between us. Like there is some chemistry there. When we played me, Henry and Neva upfront we were actually scoring at least one a game!

Irish

I love the club stuff, even if it feels like our players are dunces. I can see what we need to improve when playing as well, so I know we can get a winning record. (Clear the ball away from the box).

I love the club stuff, even if it feels like our players are dunces. I can see what we need to improve when playing as well, so I know we can get a winning record. (Clear the ball away from the box).

Whats your Origin ID? I am totally blanking on who you are :lol I can add you to the OP then.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
because im a tool we are now playing clubs again, i cant lie it is fun, join us if anyone wants we have 5

Ill get a mic sorted soon

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
nothing like a win to make to feel everything i said was balls, also i have a mic now :eek:

Irish

Some lucky ass goals there. I just rolled that ball in from the side. And that hip thrust against us was crazy.

Mr Cola

Some lucky ass goals there. I just rolled that ball in from the side. And that hip thrust against us was crazy.

we are still owed like 10 karma goals from the last few days, every lucky goal pays it back by a little bit

iNvid02

havent played clubs for ages but it went alright actually, just cant figure out why my guy, even our whole team feels so slow compared to the competition.

are pro stats continued from fifa 12? so if a club played heavily last year they have better stats by now or does it reset

Mr Cola

NUKEMONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!OEHFOWEHWJEFKJWEFKWJEFKJEWWHATAGOAL

Irish

I'm not playing anymore unless it is pouring rain. Vanquish slides FTW! The only time "The Castle" can actually play defense.

Mr Cola

Wow there were some great games in there, good improvement too, scratch what i said earlier when this stuff syncs its god damned fun.

Mr Cola

ill do another stats roundup tonight i think

Mr Cola

since we changed servers in pro clubs the lag has been better for them i thought?

Mr Cola

Op Update

Here is an update as of 1st October

vQhCa.png

ArClI.png

(Last 20 games)

Believe Fc 3-1 Tunisian Eagles
Believe Fc 2-2 Lets play fifa
Believe Fc 1-3 blackbeard
Believe Fc 1-4 Jack Daniels
Believe Fc 1-1 Team HFR
Believe Fc 2-1 Russian Devils
Believe Fc 0-4 Connection lost
Believe Fc 3-0 All star team
Believe Fc 1-2 Pacman Team
Believe Fc 2-1 Bro Utd
Believe Fc 0-2 Inacreditavel
Believe Fc 1-1 England
Believe Fc 0-3 Ballarnes MF
Believe Fc 0-1 England
Believe Fc 0-0 Tunisian Eagles
Believe Fc 0-1 No Shirts
Believe Fc 1-0 No Shirts
Believe Fc 1-1 JJ Style
Believe Fc 3-0 Iswearshewas18
Believe Fc 0-3 Neceteyteeboo

9c42C.png

PrematureQuiche – 16
Nukemonkey – 13
Shaunharvey - 9
HenryHsH – 8
Omitch - 8
Aj2good4u – 7

rV8n4.png

Nukemonkey – 8
Shaunharvey - 8
Invid – 7
Moki-asa - 4
PrematureQuiche - 3

We need to sometimes just pass it around, not always go for the through ball cause we are stressing ourselves way too much playing like that.

iNvid02

i think 5212 worked pretty good, our defence held for most of the game and we didnt go our usual route of conceding 2-3 goals

Mr Cola

im ready for games now, play the games mang people come on and win the games mang

Mr Cola

they need to remove rain, it makes the game too damn unplayable on the floor

How do I get in matches with the rest of gaf. I select play match but it always says match in progress. Do I just sit in the lobby till a new game starts? That said, just played some random play and some dick on our team just kept scoring on his own goal every time he got it....like wtf.

Yeah you wait for us to be done with our game. Come on the mumble that is linked to (even if you have no mic) and we can communicate.

Mr Cola

Ill start recording the games tomorrow if we have any

I shall come on again tomorrow when I wake up! I am really enjoying the game, apart from the red card :lol I can't wait for the cup to open up!

Any interest in doing a tournament or a league? My Origin ID is LFMartins .

Also I think this is a great idea. Need a break from Clubs eventually haha.

iNvid02

are tournies/leagues 1v1 or like online team play, if its 1v1 then yeah sign me up, need a break from clubs from time to time

yours sincerely,
micheal bollock

Mr Cola

this is the sort of quality i can do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09sl0xiY3X4

the fps is the highest i can go without paying for the software, seems good enough, doesnt take up much cpu and i can upload stuff quickly.

remember to turn to 720p :D

Top Bottom