• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 - Year of the SteamBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireblend

Banned
Could someone post that image of FTL which starts with an image of a dog on the PC please?

ylW2S.jpg

I should really get and play this game...

Tizoc

GAF I have just spent 30-ish minutes playing FTL, and this image is fucking true
ylW2S.jpg

Also FTL is awesome, gonna replay again and this time I won't fuck up, as I forgot that the goal of the game is to reach the exit in each stage =V

Nabs

So uh, has anyone posted any Amazon updates today? They're working on a kind of crazy "Arcade Bundle" which includes Deadlight/Insanely Twisted/Iron Brigade/Mark of the Ninja/Toy Soldiers... for 10 bucks. Um. This might be on the 2012 list... (-$5)

Fable Lost Chapters / Fable 3 / F3 DLC for 10... possibly on the EC list as well.

Oh and all of those games will be 75%.

Yeah. Not sure how or why Microsoft would agree to any of this, but cool!

gg.

source

GAF I have just spent 30-ish minutes playing FTL, and this image is fucking true
ylW2S.jpg

Also FTL is awesome, gonna replay again and this time I won't fuck up, as I forgot that the goal of the game is to reach the exit in each stage =V

hahah...look at this guy. psh. the amount of ways things can get fucked up in this game is spectacular

So uh, has anyone posted any Amazon updates today? They're working on a kind of crazy "Arcade Bundle" which includes Deadlight/Insanely Twisted/Iron Brigade/Mark of the Ninja/Toy Soldiers... for 10 bucks. Um. This might be on the 2012 list... (-$5)

Fable Lost Chapters / Fable 3 / F3 DLC for 10... possibly on the EC list as well.

gg.

source
This is insanity. I'm so happy I saved a few of those $5 coupons if this is true. Even for $10 it's kind of hard to believe.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
A friend of mine cannot sell his crates, but he has already Steam Guard active and he has purchased games on his account (the last purchase might be Torchlight II). Is there another reason which could explain why he cannot sell on the market, or even trade his crates?

press account?

A friend of mine cannot sell his crates, but he has already Steam Guard active and he has purchased games on his account (the last purchase might be Torchlight II). Is there another reason which could explain why he cannot sell on the market, or even trade his crates?

You have to have Steam Guard active continuously for at least a month.

Wok

Edit: F2P players cannot trade or sell on the market.

press account?

I don't know what that means. Do you mean journalist with free games sent to him?

You have to have Steam Guard active continuously for at least a month.

Yes, he activated at the beginning of Steam Guard. The problem is he has never bought any TF2 item on the store. Maybe he should buy a crate for $0.02 on the market and then sell all his crates.

Deques

gg.

source

HELL YEAH!

I am very pleased to see that La Mulana and Unepic have been green lighted :)

HELL YEAH!!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

gg.

source
Why this deal has to appear when I'm not home to buy it? I'm going to miss it, I'm sure. Damn!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

gg.

source

Deadlight for $3.75 would be nice. Here's hoping MS doesn't pull an Acti and pull out at the last minute.

Tizoc

I need more than 3 crew members in FTL whenever I play, 3 is not enough!
They should consider selling a Super Easy mode DLC, start the game with a crew.

Nillansan

I need more than 3 crew members in FTL whenever I play, 3 is not enough!
They should consider selling a Super Easy mode DLC, start the game with a crew.

Once you unlock the second layout of the starting ship, things start to become more manageable.

Beaten

kennah

HoosTrax

Check the in-game achievements, they appear on the docking station screen. I don't remember the exact conditions for unlocking the Kestrel's second layout, sorry.
I think you have to finish the game actually. (But on any difficulty, so doing it on Easy Mode will still unlock the Rebel Kestrel)

Edit: Actually I'm thinking of a different ship. Unlocking Kestrel B is done by completing two of the Kestrel achievements I think.

Tizoc

No matter how many times you fail in FTL...you just want to come back for more.
Does the game even have an ending?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom