• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

War Thunder

aces+2013-03-26+23-44-18-55.jpg

aces+2013-03-26+23-46-10-73.jpg

Gotta avoid looking at the screens beyond where I'm at now. I'm progressing slowly :( Too much work to do...

Also, Elizabeth is a game changer. Getting her to pose for pretty screenshots is going to be my goal for the rest of the game now.

8595008920_77b4ce2ba7_o.png

8595008586_47e80f066a_o.png

Bioshock Screenshotters - How to push the HUD off screen:

XGame.ini
Change:

[XCore.XScreenManager]
bUseDefaultSafeRect=true
SafeRectX0=0
SafeRectY0=0
SafeRectX1=1920
SafeRectY1=1200
MaxDefaultSafeRectAspectRatio=1

To:

[XCore.XScreenManager]
bUseDefaultSafeRect=false
SafeRectX0=0
SafeRectY0=0
SafeRectX1=3840
SafeRectY1=2400
MaxDefaultSafeRectAspectRatio=1

And thus the HUD elements were pushed off-screen.
(Aside from the crosshair but it's just a dot when the weapon is lowered.)

Credit goes to JonasBeckman on Guru3D. I'd set the values well beyond whatever you're actually playing at.

RooMHM

I'm not sure I see what is impressive or amazing in thses screens. Looks pretty good with lots of detail but that artstyle style isn't doing it for me, same as Bioshock.

antitrop

I fucking love the Build engine.

Bioshock Screenshotters - How to push the HUD off screen:

Credit goes to JonasBeckman on Guru3D. I'd set the values well beyond whatever you're actually playing at.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8513/8595008140_8053d10e50_o.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8244/8595007684_634b427964_o.png[IMG][/QUOTE]
We're gonna have a good day
And all my homies gonna ride today
And all these mommies look fly today
And all we wanna do is get by today

Hey, we're gonna have a good day
And ain't nobody gotta cry today
Cause ain't nobody gonna die today
Save that trouble for another day
Hey, we're gonna have a good day

I don't know why I'm doing this quote thumbnail thing... just saw other people doing it and thought I'd play along. Just be like "stop that, it's dumb" and I'll just embed it full size :)

This first one was kind of a pain to get.

Darkdeus

Yea the art style is amazing. They really nailed it. I could take screenshots of the game for a very long time. Are you guys using the normal or alternate post processing btw? I find the alternate look a lot better and less bloomy.

Spazznid

Yea the art style is amazing. They really nailed it. I could take screenshots of the game for a very long time. Are you guys using the normal or alternate post processing btw? I find the alternate look a lot better and less bloomy.

Alternate is actual DoF, whereas the other one is more of a weird image blur thing. I use alternate, but I know some like it off completely.

I've got more shots! Somebody post!

Spazznid

ibc50V5cX7ibzE.png

i9KdWyX10Zonp.png

No more from me tonight. I can't wait for a true no hud mode. This is only like 3% of the game. There are so many nooks and crannies with dazzling amounts of personality.

Spazznid

I do a melee attack and take a shot before the weapon comes back up.

Ah, good to know.

Kind of hard to do whilst jumping, though. I don't really feel like using that cheat program, so it's old fashioned for me, I guess. (that lets you punch while suspended, right?)

It will be a grand day when someone gets no weapons working. and a proper no clip.

For now, There was a new developement, someone found a way to actuall get rid of the Crosshair altogether!

Darkdeus

Ah, good to know.

Kind of hard to do whilst jumping, though. I don't really feel like using that cheat program, so it's old fashioned for me, I guess. (that lets you punch while suspended, right?)

It will be a grand day when someone gets no weapons working. and a proper no clip.

For now, There was a new developement, someone found a way to actuall get rid of the Crosshair altogether!

Yea I've never used that cheat engine program either but im pretty sure neoenigma does. I wish there was just a normal noclip mode. How do you actually turn off the crosshair?

Top Bottom