• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

ibaHFZ520fivqi.png

iFKx0MlT2ccAT.png

Damnit Elizabeth GTFO my way!! Let me take my damn photos alone... She's such an attention whore..
I actually spend a lot of time TRYING to get good screenshots of her, but she has a mind of her own. I need to lock down HER darn coordinates with cheat engine next ;)

Also, screenshots.

8597479496_4060af75d5_o.png

8597480576_2028b42499_o.png

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
For some bizarre reason I can't get this game to recognize my custom resolutions for downsampling, so just SGSSAA for these.

ibfSiZPwLv9ADL.png

iewSmPskyckjF.png

ari

Banned
Nope. This is something you see a lot with standard digital SLR cameras (where adjusting to expose the darker areas blows out the brighter areas, while adjusting for the brighter areas leaves darker areas pitch-black). But I guess not everyone's a fan of that?

Screenshot105556.png

Screenshot118276.png

I'm not sure why i'm letting my gaming PC collect dust...oh ( got a shit monitor.) :(

antitrop

It's actually pretty incredible how close they got to their target for that second shot of Spec Ops. I mean for the whole scene.
With enough AA, a color filter (in the options menu after you beat the game), enough downsampling, No-HUD, and an FoV hack it actually looks like the reveal trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxn8Uv4hAlU

Top Bottom