• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

I think I'm getting close to the end. No worries, spoiler free. All day every day :p

Gears of War:

8601711461_51012cd976_o.png

She's very impressed:

8601711539_b725a98536_o.png

supersaw

Is there an anti aliasing compatibility bit required for Bioshock, I'm forcing on through nvidia inspector but still getting jaggies?

So I shall now actually replay a game. New connections to see, plus a proper screenshot run. I think I have learned some things about SweetFX and how to get a nice counter-grade to games. These settings don't work in all situations then though. Anyway, I'll post only the few that warrant it, since there is now infinite Infinite on here. HAHA.

screenshot39372m6e2g.png

screenshot8417965f6t.png

antitrop

Jesus Christ, this Bioshock is too much.

In the best way possible. So cinematic without the HUD. I love both of ScRYeD's, with the Skyhook and the electrical traps.

hlhbk

So before I post more screenshots, were the Bioshock Infinite ones I posted last night acceptable regarding the rules/expectations for this thread?

It's funny how much people in general always argue about how important X,Y,Z graphical effect is, but yet no one ever talks about how much more important art is. Then you look at this page and Bioshock is EASILY the most visually impressive of all the shots. The art is just amazing, and the animations on Elizabeth are just fucking spectacular. I love the Disney-esque quality to them (Gotta love those 7 rules)

Run-M-Run

ich0DfVl9rGFe.png

ivkAbcM57TR0z.png

It's funny how much people in general always argue about how important X,Y,Z graphical effect is, but yet no one ever talks about how much more important art is. Then you look at this page and Bioshock is EASILY the most visually impressive of all the shots. The art is just amazing, and the animations on Elizabeth are just fucking spectacular. I love the Disney-esque quality to them (Gotta love those 7 rules)

Absolutely. In fact Bioshock looks so good that I actually want to play it now even though I had previously not really had any interest in it.

antitrop

The first shot would be pretty decent without that level of compression only achievable by scaling the heights of Mount Olympus and demanding it of the gods.

Nokterian

Playing my warlock. Last time i played with him he just dinged level 85. But the changes in the talents make it so mutch more fun. Destruction was always a niche but this time it is pretty awesome.

ibu2WaciPdZqXG.jpg

iAA5bdB4CX11M.jpg

Top Bottom