• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paris Hilton out of jai.. wait, back in for the full 45 now. "Noo Nooo Nooo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
Paris Hilton has issued the following statement:

"Today I told my attorneys not to appeal the judge's decision. While I greatly appreciate the Sheriff's concern for my health and welfare, after meeting with doctors I intend to serve my time as ordered by the judge.

This is by far the hardest thing I have ever done. During the past several days, I have had a lot of time to reflect and have already learned a bitter, but important lesson from this experience.

As I have said before, I hope others will learn from my mistake. I have also had time to read the mail from my fans. I very much appreciate all of their good wishes and hope they will keep their letters coming.

I must also say that I was shocked to see all of the attention devoted to the amount of time I would spend in jail for what I had done by the media, public and city officials. I would hope going forward that the public and the media will focus on more important things, like the men and women serving our country in Iraq, Afghanistan and other places around the world."

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Dear God... the last line is golden though.

I would hope going forward that the public and the media will focus on more important things, like the men and women serving our country in Iraq, Afghanistan and other places around the world.

howabout.jpg

MIMIC

Banned
Just as a joke, if I was part of her PR team, I'd ask her to point out both Afghanistan and Iraq on a map.

"Mmm hmm. Just as I thought. Well, let's get this faxed to TMZ."

X26

Banned
I closed my eyes and tried to picture her saying what 'she' wrote in 'her' statement, the thought caused me to chortle hard and I think I've experienced some anal leakage as a result

Somnid

As forced as that sounds I suppose she has a point. Then again the Iraq war is slow news day material as well since it's been going on for so long. Gotta mix it up to stay fresh or something.

Somnid said:
As forced as that sounds I suppose she has a point. Then again the Iraq war is slow news day material as well since it's been going on for so long. Gotta mix it up to stay fresh or something.

Please don't.

Somnid said:

Whoever wrote that has a point but it certainly wasn't Paris.

Trakdown

Like anybody gives a shit about what she thinks of the war. This is from the woman who was part of the "Vote or Die" campaign (read: joke) and neither voted nor died.

Sorry, Paris...you're in the business of getting attention. You can't complain when business is good.

Slurpy said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Dear God... the last line is golden though.

Really. Her PR representative honestly thinks we'd believe that line came from Paris herself?

It's kind of a funny development though, aside from being an important milestone. Now they're flat-out fabricating thoughts for her instead of listening to what she says and spinning accordingly.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
WickedAngel said:
Really. Her PR representative honestly thinks we'd believe that line came from Paris herself?

It's kind of a funny development though, aside from being an important milestone. Now they're flat-out fabricating thoughts for her instead of listening to what she says and spinning accordingly.

To be honest, though, don't you think the words of a coked out whore would be pretty hard to spin positively? Maybe they just took the easy route.

mre said:
To be honest, though, don't you think the words of a coked out whore would be pretty hard to spin positively? Maybe they just took the easy route.

Absolutely. I wouldn't blame her PR; I just think it's funny that that time has finally come.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Feel badly for her in so far as it seems like the whole 'release you and then throw you back in jail' thing was pretty badly mishandled. It is pretty cruel to be released, and then subsequently told you have to go back to jail. I've no doubt that was pretty traumatising, and it was unnecessary, so I think to that extent she would have a legitimate complaint about how she's being treated.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
gofreak said:
Feel badly for her in so far as it seems like the whole 'release you and then throw you back in jail' thing was pretty badly mishandled. It is pretty cruel to be released, and then subsequently told you have to go back to jail. I've no doubt that was pretty traumatising, and it was unnecessary, so I think to that extent she would have a legitimate complaint about how she's being treated.
But you have to admit that regardless of anything she's done to deserve being in jail...a little jail time is exactly what a rich, self-absorbed, selfish whore **** bitch slut needs, right?

We need to make a law that locks up people like:

Kate Moss
Lindsey Lohan
Paris Hilton
Tara Reid
Britney Spears

etc

mre

RubxQub said:
But you have to admit that regardless of anything she's done to deserve being in jail...a little jail time is exactly what a rich, self-absorbed, selfish whore **** bitch slut needs, right?

Kate Moss
Lindsey Lohan
Paris Hilton
Tara Reid
Britney Spears

etc

Rather than locking them up, we should perhaps sterilize them so their evil ends with them.

MIMIC

Banned
gofreak said:

Cruel, but funny. =p

mre

JayDubya said:
Not good enough. We need to nuke them from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.

But how to get them in the same place at the same time...

*strokes chin*

When is the next major awards show?

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
RubxQub said:

Kate Moss
Lindsey Lohan
Paris Hilton
Tara Reid
Britney Spears

etc

Not really, but I know many here disagree. I can't help but wonder if she was a man, how many would consider her legendary. If it's the case that you hate seeing so much attention given to these people, then tell the people you know who follow them in the media to simply stop doing so. This has more to do with public appetite than any given individuals.

It is no crime to be rich, selfish, a slut. It is a crime to drive under influence/violate probation, and if she is to be punished for that, fair play (although I've seen a number of people comment that typically you would not get the kind of punishment she has for that). However, what I do think is needless, as said, is to tell a person they're done with jail only to have that reversed. Playing with expectations like that is really poor, to say the least, particularly if she was indeed mentally unstable/traumatised. Note how she seemed OK going to jail the first time, compared with her state this second time. It's all about expectations, and hers were tricked around with. No wonder she's telling her lawyers not to appeal..at least if she serves out her full sentence, she'll know for sure at the end of it that she can go home, period.

If people take pleasure in that, whatever, I think it's pretty sad.

gofreak said:
Not really, but I know many here disagree. I can't help but wonder if she was a man, how many would consider her legendary.

I also don't like racist , spoiled, cocaine freak, waste of space "studs". I'm weird that way.

gofreak said:
If people take pleasure in that, whatever, I think it's pretty sad.

Sad me up.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Aw gofreak...buzz kill!

Most definitely if she was a man then this whole thing would be non-existant. But that is not the case.

I mean, surely you must disapprove of Paris' lifestyle to some degree? Drug-abuse? Self-absorbtion? Vanity? Undeserved wealth? Racism? Lazy eye?!

There's a lot to hate here! Why not make it illegal!

I really do wish that our judicial system could just punish people for being awful citizens...but I know that this isn't Constitutional. I just wish we could make exceptions for raging worthless humans like Paris.

"Today I told my attorneys not to appeal the judge's decision. While I greatly appreciate the Sheriff's concern for my health and welfare, after meeting with doctors I intend to serve my time as ordered by the judge.

This is by far the hardest thing I have ever done. During the past several days, I have had a lot of time to reflect and have already learned a bitter, but important lesson from this experience.

As I have said before, I hope others will learn from my mistake. I have also had time to read the mail from my fans. I very much appreciate all of their good wishes and hope they will keep their letters coming.

I must also say that I was shocked to see all of the attention devoted to the amount of time I would spend in jail for what I had done by the media, public and city officials. I would hope going forward that the public and the media will focus on more important things, like the men and women serving our country in Iraq, Afghanistan and other places around the world."

Because when Paris takes it up the butt for coke, calls people fa*s, calls people the N word, and parties until the sun comes up while yelling about people who are poor and how she is better than them...I am absolutely sure she also has the greatest concern for the men and women putting themselves in front of bullets and bombs.

Just one question: Can we vote as a society to just keep her in jail permanently?

MassiveAttack said:
FOX News is reporting that her publicist has received offers of $1M-$3M for the rights to a book on her life and prison term.

So they think Paris could concentrate on one thing long enough to complete a book?

WickedAngel said:
So they think Paris could concentrate on one thing long enough to complete a book?

Huh? Since when has any "celebrity" in this country written a book? That's what ghost writers are for. Writing, reading and books are for little people who live in caves.

MIMIC

Banned
IIRC, Paris's ****ing DOG wrote a book.

Take that for whatever it's worth. Maybe Tinkerbell can help Paris write hers.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
RubxQub said:
Aw gofreak...buzz kill!

Most definitely if she was a man then this whole thing would be non-existant. But that is not the case.

I mean, surely you must disapprove of Paris' lifestyle to some degree? Drug-abuse? Self-absorbtion? Vanity? Undeserved wealth? Racism? Lazy eye?!

There's a lot to hate here! Why not make it illegal!

I really do wish that our judicial system could just punish people for being awful citizens...but I know that this isn't Constitutional. I just wish we could make exceptions for raging worthless humans like Paris.

If she was a man, he wouldn't get the national attention she gets anyway. How many women would've downloaded the "guy" version of Paris Hilton's sex tape?

She is famous "BECAUSE" she is a woman doing this. Only women can get away with this kind of celebrity. Guys can't pull it off as well. Let's just be honest about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom